chapter 4

Untitled

Enjoy reading this chapter! I think Naeun/Junhyung's part is better.
But don't worry it's just the starting for IU and Yoseob >:D


‘So? IU, what kind of guys do you like?’ Yoseob asked trying to break the silence between them.
‘A guy who is cute and has a nice heart and what about yours?’ IU answered and ask back the same question.

‘Cute girl with long straight hair’ he said while trying to grab hold of IU’s hands.

When he did, he turn IU around making her face him, he moved his face nearer to IU’s face. IU was surprise by his actions, Yoseob whispered ‘Just like you’.  After hearing what he said, IU’s heartbeat pounded faster than her usual heartbeat.

IU blushed and quickly push him away ‘Stop joking, im not cute and I do not have long hair’
Yoseob smirked and said ‘You’re cute, but it’s a different case for you,I like you even your hair is not long’

IU was loss of words, she didn’t know what to reply to she just quickly walk off. After sawing IU walking away so fast, Yoseob quickly chase her and apologize for the sudden confession.

IU forgive him since it wasn’t really a big issue plus she remembered what Naeun had told her before, Yoseob was a playboy . Yoseob and IU then become good again, they were laughing together at their random jokes and they got close without each other knowing.

IU entered a soft toy shop where she gets hyper all of a sudden, looking all the cute soft toys in there.
IU eyed on a cute, fluffy and white teddy bear about the height till her waist.


Yoseob’s POV:

I saw IU looking at a white teddy bear with her puppy eyes *so adorable* and I smiled to myself.
I walked towards her and asked her if she would like it, of course she deny it.

Before I could say anything back to her, she pulled me out the shop and pouted out of a sudden.
I reached my hands out and pinched her cheeks, ‘Aigooo, why are you so cute?’

She blushed and removed my hands from her face and she rubbed on her own face ‘It hurts you know, you wanna try?’ she said trying to act angry.

‘I wouldn’t mind giving a try’

Instead of pinching my cheeks, she squeeze my cheeks making me made different kind of face expression out, and she laughed cutely, after she let go, she quickly ran away from.

*This girl sure knows what I’m gonna do her*

I started chasing her in the mall, I don’t really give a damn about how others are thinking of us being childish, I just want to have some fun with her.

When I caught her, she admits defeat and sat on a bench breathing in and out while I went to brought drinks, when I’m back I saw her dozing off, I moved myself beside her and let her rest on my shoulder.

I checked on the time, it’s already 4:45PM, I shall just let her sleep for a while.
*The way she sleeps it’s so cute too. Wait wait wait, I just realize that I said she was cute too many times today plus im here to complete my dare. Hmm, I shall quickly finish my dare.*

 

~Meanwhile on the other side~

‘Naeun-ah, what do you want to do?’ Dongwoon asked while walking beside her.
‘Anything will be fine’ Naeun said giving back giving her eye smile.

So Dongwoon decided to discuss about it with Junhyung. So in the end, four of them went to the cinema. Dongwoon was buying the tickets and Junhyung’s girlfriend was in the washroom, both of them was standing together awkwardly.

‘So how have you been?’ Junhyung asked.
‘I’m always fine as normal… no! I’m EVEN better than before’ Naeun said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

‘Yah, look. I’m sorry okay, but you know I really did lo-‘ Junhyung was trying to explain when a ahjumma carrying a basket of chocolates came towards them.

‘Valentines’ Day is reaching soon and both of you are a cute couple! Since I have some chocolates here for couples, I shall give you guys one box’ the ahjumma said.

‘Anniyo! We’re not a couple’ Naeun told the ahjumma and a sad face appeared on  the ahjumma’s face.

‘I’m sorry about that them, what a pity that you two aren’t one together. But still please accept this chocolates’ the ahjumma apologized and Naeun gladly accept it.

When the ahjumma left, Naeun went towards her and brought some chocolates from and return back, passing Junhyung one box too ‘Share it with your girlfriend’ .

Junhyung smiled and thanks Naeun. What both of them doesn’t know is that Junhyung’s current girlfriend saw and overhead the whole situation.

Just then Dongwoon came back with the tickets so does JH’s gf and they went in the cinema.

After the show ended, Naeun excused herself to the washroom so does Junhyung’s girlfriend.
The washroom was quiet, no one was in there except the both of them, when Naeun came out from the cubicle Junhyung’s girlfriend slapped Naeun.

‘That’s what you get from me if you try to flirt with my boyfriend and I’ll make sure you regret

’ she said and left.

*What the, I didn’t even flirt with him* Naeun thought and tears stream down her cheeks.
She washed her hands then her face and went out of the washroom.

‘Naeun-ah! Why did you took so long?’ Dongwoon questioned.

Naeun was looking down ‘Nothing’s wrong, I just have a stomachache, yeah.’

Dongwoon lifted her head up and saw a red mark on her cheeks and asked her what happened.
Junhyung saw it and wanted to asked Naeun too but kept quiet, he turned and saw her girlfriend smirking.

 

~5pm later~

All of them meet up again. Gikwang and Hyunseung was already there followed by the rest and Yoseob and IU last to arrive. IU suggested going home since there aren’t other stuffs to do and she’s still in her sleepy mood.

Gikwang wanted to send IU home but Hyunseung stopped him and Yoseob sent her home instead while Dongwoon sent Naeun home.

Naeun was really quiet ever since she came out from the toilet and that worries Dongwoon and Junhyung a lot.

Yoseob walked IU home, but IU was quiet too. Yoseob poked IU’s cheeks and asked her the reason.
IU yawned and Yoseob understood.

When they reached IU’s house, both of them exchanged numbers and bid goodbye.

 


How was it ^^?
I hope it's fine!
---
Please comment a lot! I hate silent readers ):