chapter 3

Untitled


@xXMuz1cS0ulXx: That's the only way to make stories interesting! I will update about both of them soon~
@
stayuptonight: Hmm, continue to read my story and you will know ^^vv
@yoseobmylove: This is another side of Yoseob x) Naeun is loved too ♥

I think this chapter will be the most boring one, but at least i update!
Enjoy still~


Break time was soon over and everyone went back to their classes.
What surprise the students and the subject teacher in the class was that BEAST was already in the class and they are not late for the first time ever since they came to this school.

‘Erm, IU? You know, could we be friends?’ Yoseob just blurt out.
IU tilt her her head to the side and smiled sweetly, ‘sure why not, it’s nice making more friends.’

*ASSA! First step accomplished* Yoseob thought and smirk.

IU looked at him confusingly, Yoseob noticed and quickly smiled back to her.

‘You free after school? We can hang out together and get to know each other better.’ Yoseob asked.

IU’s POV:

*Hmmm, is there something wrong with this guy, on the first day of school, he was so rude and unfriendly with me and today, he offered me a car ride to school and now he wants to be friends with me? What worst, he wants to go out together… *

‘So? Is it a yes or no?’ he asked waving his hands.

‘Hmmm, I don’t know.’ I said looking away.

And then Gikwang suddenly turned around and asked me ‘Are you going out with him today?’

I shook my head and wanted to tell me a no and Yoseob cut in and argue with him about him listening to our conversation.  Jeez, I didn’t know that guy get angry over some stuffs, his temper is worst then mine.

After their small fight, they finally stopped and Dongwoon in suggesting that all of us go out together after school. Of course, Yoseob and Gikwang gladly accept.

I nodded my head and started speaking ‘One condition, can Naeun join us? You know it’s a bit awkward for 1 girl and 3 boys to go out together…’

‘Sure why not! Plus IU ah, you got some error in the sentence you said just now. It’s 6 boys and not 3 boys’ Dongwoon said while smiling.

‘WHAT?!’ Yoseob along with Gikwang and I shouted.

‘What’s going on right there?’ the teacher said angrily.

‘I’m sorry, nothing wrong is going on here’ I bowed looking down as many students are facing us.
I glared at Dongwoon and he quickly look away.

---

After school

Third Person’s POV:

So in the end, all of them ended meeting up outside the school and walking to the nearest mall.

Doojoon and Junhyung brought their girlfriends along so they were basically chatting and flirting with each other. Meanwhile Hyunseung is busy playing with his iPhone and Dongwoon was chatting happily with Naeun. IU was stuck in between Yoseob and Gikwang and the way there was quite quiet for the three of them.

When they reached there,  all when for lunch.

Lunch was enjoyable as they had fun talking, it wasn’t as awkward as how IU thought it will be like the start when they met. As for Naeun, she would always roll her eyes when Junhyung purposely acts close with his girlfriend.

Dongwoon noticed it, so he suggest everyone go do their own stuffs and meet up again around 5 plus. Everyone agreed.

Dongwoon went with Naeun but Junhyung requested going along with them (with his gf).
Doojoon was with his girlfriend, obviously.
Gikwang was about to ask IU to go with him, but Yoseob ran off holding IU hands.

Gikwang has no choice but to follow Hyunseung.

 

---

Yoseob and IU were quite far from the place they had lunch and IU quickly let go her hands from his.

‘YAH! What was that for?’ IU asked looking a bit upset.
‘We’re here for a bonding together, so yeah, you’re mine, and im not letting you go for a bonding with Gikwang’  Yoseob said looking into her eyes and smiled.

Yoseob’s POV:

I was running with her and her hands are so soft that I didn’t wanted to let go but she let go, pssh.

She then asked me something and I told her back looking into her eyes.

She mouthed ‘Oh’ , she’s so adorable that I want to pinched cheeks.

/facepalm/

What am I thinking, i'm here to finish my dare not to fall in love with her.


Uh-oh, is Yoseob falling in love with IU?
What about IU? Next chapter would be the time IU & Yoseob have in the mall!
Maybe also a bit of Dongwoon/Naeun/Junhyung/JH's GF

Please comment a lot and thank you for subscribing! ♥♥