chapter 2

Untitled



@yoseobiu: I love them too and here's another update! 
@leejieun: I will try my best to update more. Yeah, i wondered he's so mean too. LOL.


Here's another update! ^^v


The next day


Third Person’s POV:

‘YAH! LEE-JI-EUN WAKE UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE LATE!’ IU’s umma shouted.

‘Mhmmm, 5 more minutes’ IU said and return back to sleep.

IU’s mum went to shake her up and IU have no choice but to wake up. First thing she did was to check the time.

‘OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD’ IU shouted in the room and started to rush everything.
It was already 7:20am by the time she was prepared in 10 more minutes time and she will be late for school.

IU was waiting impatiently at the bus stop for the bus.
‘Aish, stupid bus. Why can’t you come right now?’ IU mumbled to herself.

 

/Beep beep/

IU turn her head around and saw Yoseob honking the car.

‘YAH, you’re gonna be late for school, do you want a free ride to school?’ He shouted from his car.


Yoseob’s POV:

I was driving when I pass by the bus stop and saw a familiar girl, I slow down my speed and saw that IU girl.
Pssssssh, what a name she gave herself. I think Jieun is much more better.

I don’t know why but I decided to stop and give her a ride to school since it was already quite late.

Third Person POV:

*Woah, since when is that stupid guy so kind* IU thought.

‘YAH!’ he shouted again.

IU snapped out from her thoughts and quickly fish out her phone from her pocket, it was already 7:26AM.
Since it was only her 2nd day in school, she didn’t want to be late, so she accept his offer.

The car ride to school was quiet, while everytime IU looked at Yoseob, she would see him smirking.


Despite the fact, IU came to school by his car ride, they were still late.

IU then thanks Yoseob and quickly went to class while Yoseob trying his best to keep up his pace with her.
When they reached class, IU apologize to the teacher and went to her seat, while Yoseob just cooly went to his seat.
At the same time, IU could heard some of the female students cursing and talking about her yet she just ignored those comments.

Lessons was as usual once it was break time, Naeun came to your table.
IU sighed heavily and rest her head on the table meanwhile Naeun did the same thing and rested her head on the other table beside IU’s.

‘Why are resting your head on the table?’ Naeun questioned.
‘Because I’m tired’ IU replied closing her eyes to rest.

‘Oh, Jieun ah! Why did you came to school with that playboy Yoseob?’ Naeun asked again.

IU opened her eyes and look at Naeun then closes it and started explaining the whole thing.
After explaining, Naeun got up and walked towards the door.  IU got up and raised her eyebrows.

‘Let’s grab something and eat! I’m hungry already’ Naeun pouts.
IU laughed and grab her stuffs and quickly went to her side as they walked to the cafeteria.

 

~Meanwhile the boys’ side~
*finally im writing this!*

It was break time and the six guys was at the roof top, slacking since no one was hungry.
Junhyung then randomly suggested playing ‘True or Dare’ and the rest agreed.

He the started to spin the empty coke bottle that he just finished.
Luck was on his side, the bottle pointed to Yoseob and Yoseob choose ‘dare’.

Junhyung smirked and look at the others, they were all looking dumbly at him back.

---

‘WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!’  Yoseob shouted when Junhyung told him his dare, while the others were laughing so hardly expect Gikwang was protesting about this dare.

‘I’m not gonna do it’ Yoseob said firmly.
‘Why are you afraid? Afraid to break her heart? Oh please, you’re a playboy you did this many times’ Junhyung said while he blew his fringe.

‘Hyunggggggggggg~ Don’t do this, IU is a nice girl you know?’ Gikwang said.

Before Junhyung could said back to Gikwang, Yoseob agreed on the dare.

' Then you should start your dare soon' Junhyung smirked.

 


Hmmm, is this a boring chapter? I will try my best to make it less boring next time if this is.
I wonder if Gikwang likes IU :/

Please comment a lot! It movtivate me to write :D
I love all of you, especially IUSEOB shippers!


Bye yeom ^^v