chapter 9

Untitled

COMMENTS REPLY:

@hugmeagain2 ----- @kpopfanficsfan ----- @B2UTY_Dezza

Here's another update! And the person is revealed in this chapter XD

This might be a boring update, but bear with me okay!
Oh ya guys! I added Naeun + Junhyung tags in too, but no worries~
My main characters are still IU & Yoseob!


‘IU-ah!’ Naeun shouted as she rush in the house, but she say what they were trying to do and she was glad she came before they could kiss.

‘N-naeun? How do you have my house key?’ Yoseob asked in shocked.

Naeun the pointed to the door.
‘Er? Hehe? Surprise?’ Junhyung said trying not to make eye contact with Yoseob.

‘YONG JUN HYUNG, you will get it from me’ Yoseob mouthed to him.
‘Should what brings you here, Naeun?’ Yoseob asked and went to get drinks for them.

‘To see how is my dear IU! She got injured because of me’ Naeun sighed and sit beside IU.

‘SON NA EUN, you better give me a GOOD explanation later on’ Junhyung eyed on her.

When the drinks are served, IU and Naeun chatted together leaving Junhyung and Yoseob alone.
Yoseob then motion Junhyung up to follow him to his room.


 

‘Junhyung ah, NOW. TELL ME HOW THE HELL DID YOU GIVE HER MY HOUSE KEYS?’ Yoseob said angrily.

‘Why are you getting angry over keys? Did WE just disturbed something’ Junhyung questioned.
‘Yes yes yes, in fact I was about to kiss her, you know!!’ Yoseob shouted to him but not as loud till the girls could her from the living room.

‘Wooooooooo. Are you falling in love with her? Plus don’t forget you still haven’t had your FIRST kiss’

Yoseob rolled his eyes, ‘don’t you try to change the topic.’

‘Fine.’

‘Basically, to summary up everything, Naeun woke up and she started to beg me to let her find IU. So I told her to relax, nothing will happen to IU when she’s in your house. But she even begin to panic even more after I said that. So she started acting cute all these stuffs to let me bring her here, well, Yoseob, you know, I can’t resist her cuteness. So when we reached her, she grabbed the keys from me and quickly went in. SO yeah, THE END’ Junhyung said then nodded in satisfaction.

‘Stupid hyung. You seriously have fallen for her HARD, H – A – R – D , HARD’ Yoseob said in annoyance.

‘What? She’s my true love okay, I would stop being a playboy if she accept me again alright. And talking about this, so how’s your mission going on? Did you fall for her?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Nothing went wrong. Why would I? She just a normal girl. Nothing special’ Yoseob denied didn’t want to lose on the bet.

‘Yoseob, I known you for years. You can’t hide anything from me. Plus you’re like you are so willing to kiss her just not, I didn’t forget what you said’ Junhyung tries to bring back all the stuffs Yoseob told him.

Yoseob’s cheeks then turned red.

‘See, I TOLD YOU!’  Junhyung exclaimed.
‘Whatever, it’s late! You should bring Naeun home!’ Yoseob then pushed him out of his room.

‘Naeun! Time to go home!’ Junhyung smile sweetly to her.  IU the burst out of laughter so suddenly.
‘What’s wrong?’ Yoseob & Junhyung asked.

‘I didn’t knew Junhyung could be this SWEET to Naeun!’ IU continued laughing.

‘Let’s go IU, we are going home together!’ Naeun grabbed IU’s hand but Yoseob broke it off.

‘YAH! What’s wrong with you?!’ Naeun shouted. ‘You two should go first, you know…’ Yoseob explained and signal Junhyung to bring Naeun go.

‘We should go first, it’s VERY late. Later your mum will be nagging at you forever’ Junhyung said and grabbed Naeun’s hand. ‘B-but’ Naeun wanted to protest but Junhuyng just pulled her out of Yoseob’s house.

The house is just left with both of them.

‘What should we do now?’ Yoseob asked and IU yawned.
‘I wanna sleep now’ she pouted and Yoseob agreed.

‘You will sleep here tonight’ Yoseob said pointing to his bed. ‘What about you? Plus it’s your room you know. I can sleep on the floor’ IU begged.

‘I will sleep on the floor tonight, no arguments okay! Good night, sleep tight!’ Yoseob said and offed the lights and went in the sleeping bag.

IU smiled to herself, ‘Goodbam, Seobbie’ she said softly and drifted to sleep.
Yoseob heard what she said and smiled happily.

 

The next day morning,

IU woke up founding herself hugging to Yoseob tightly and him hugging her back too.
IU blushed, she saw Yoseob moved and pretend to sleep again.

 


I hope it's not so boring yeah. ^^
Hope you guys enjoy it, what happened they both of them slept next to each other?
A/N: DON'T THINK THE WRONG WAY, NO RATED SCENES OKAY.

Comment a lot please~