chapter 7

Untitled

I think this update is just ... ...
I will try to reduce Naeun and Junhyung's part. I would like to apologize about my poor writing on fighting scene..

@B2UTY_Dezza: Another update here! Thank you, you made me want to update more :3
@shushi_pilsuk: Yup! I really did, but i hope he open up and see it XD There's nothing to salute! ^^ I went for Singapore's one. Really? Thanks <33
@hugmeagain2: Okay! I will try my best to update more! Hope this chapter won't bored you XD
@GummySmile_Lover96: Here's a update will try my best to update more, no worries!

 


On Monday, Yoseob went to meet IU early and both of them walked to school happily, talking about nonsenses and childish stuffs that made them laughed so much in the morning.
Since it was still quite early, both of them reached school still linking their hands together, ignoring about some of the gossips some students who were there early made.  They just head straight to class.

Naeun went out of her house in a rush as she was about to be late. To her surprise, Junhyung was waiting for her outside of her house in his car.

‘Get in or you will be late’  Junhyung said and opened the door for her.  Didn’t want to be late for school, Naeun quickly went in and Junhyung speed off.  

Junhyung’s current girlfriend’s best friends who was on their way to school was Junhyung’s car pass by them with Naeun in, they quickly texted SooEun (a/n:  Im lazy to type Junhyung’s girlfriend so I gave his current girlfriend a name)

Because of Junhyung’s fast car ride, they arrived in school on time, in fact the bell didn’t ring yet.
Girls went crazy when they saw Naeun and Junhyung walking in to school together and guys were shocked to see them walking together…


SooEun’s POV:

I smirked as I saw Naeun and Junhyung walking together awkwardly.
I will make sure Naeun regret about this…

I’m sure her good friend IU won’t be living a good life either.

End of POV

The door of the class opened, Gikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob and IU’s eyes were wide opened as they saw both Naeun and Junhyung came in.

‘Yeobo ah, do you think they are back together?’ Yoseob nudged IU.
‘Huh? What back together?’ IU asked in confusion, she didn’t knew the past relationship between Junhyung and Naeun.

‘Looks like you don’t know, then I shall tell you.. Naeun and Junhyung actually da-‘ Yoseob was about to tell IU when Naeun came over and cover his mouth up.

Yoseob look up to Naeun and Naeun glared at him, he quickly remove her hand, and said sorry.
IU pouted and then sighed as she was about to hear a history of her best friend.
Yoseob mouthed to IU ‘Tell you later, OK?’

IU smiled and nodded her head.

 

During break time
 

BEAST went off without telling them a reason and there was just only Naeun and IU together.
Since both of them weren’t hungry, they both walked together at the locker area near to restroom.

‘Is there something about Junhyung and you that I didn’t know yet?’ IU asked.

*She would have to know sooner or later, mind as I tell her now* Naeun thought and sighed heavily.

‘What’s wrong?’ IU look at the troubled Naeun.
‘Nothing, actually me and Junhyung actually dat-‘ Naeun’s words got cut when they heard someone shouted ‘Stop where you are’

They turned around and saw SooEun and her other friends.  SooEun walked towards them.
Naeun rolled her eyes and asked ‘What do you want?’

Without saying anything, SooEun slapped Naeun hard.  Naeun was in pain but she didn’t want to show it. IU who was shocked to see SooEun slapping her best friend, she went over to SooEun and pushed her to the locker ‘YAH! WHY DID YOU SLAP HER?’ she shouted to her.

SooEun’s back hurts but she just smirked.

SooEun’s other friends just pulled IU’s hair making her fell on her back to the floor.

‘Jieun ah!’ Naeun shouted and ran towards IU to helped her out.

Sooeun’s friends went to pull Naeun up and push her to the lockers. Sooeun walked up to Naeun and pointed her finger at Naeun ‘YOU!’

Naeun gave her a dead glare.

‘Didn’t I told you to leave my boyfriend alone? His mine not no longer yours’ she told Naeun and slap her again. Naeun wanted to fight back but didn’t as she know she couldn’t fight back against all of them when IU is kind of injured.

‘Oh? Why didn’t little Naeun fight back? I guess she must be scared’ Sooeun said and her friends laughed evilly.
‘I’m not gonna waste my time on es’ Naeun mumbled but was heard by them and SooEun slap her again.

‘US? es? You’re worst then one Naeun. Snatching my boyfriend and your good friend snatching Yoseob from one of my friend’

IU tried her best getting up and bear with the pain, she pulled SooEun’s hair causing her to shout in pain.  SooEun turned back and slapped IU twice causing her tears to run down her cheeks. But IU didn’t gave up, she continued to fight back with SooEun for hurting her best friend.
Naeun was dealing with SooEun’s other friends instead of Naeun being slapped and hit by them, it was the other way round. In the end, SooEun’s friends was badly injured and lying on the ground.

Naeun turned around and saw IU and SooEun having a cat fight and went to help IU out.
Scratches was on IU’s hands mostly and a few on her face.

Before Naeun could slap SooEun, SooEun stopped fighting with IU and slapped Naeun as many times as she could, causing Naeun to fell on the floor, but she got up and fight back.

Naeun was prepared, prepared to get hit by SooEun and break down, she close her eyes tightly.

‘YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?’ Naeun heard two familiar voices.

SooEun stopped what she did and told Naeun that she and her best friend won’t have a good life and quickly walk away her other injured friends.

‘JIEUN AH’ Yoseob shouted worrying and quickly went to help IU up, IU smiled weakly and faint on the spot after that. Yoseob panicked and quickly get IU up and send her to the nurse room.

While Junhyung went to help Naeun out and bring her to the nurse room as well.


HAI! HOW WAS THE UPDATE?
Hope it's fine i at writing scene like that T_T
I really need to finish up writing about Junhyung/Naeun parts so i can focus on Yoseob/IU parts.
---
Please bear with me a while more! ^^v
Please comment <3 *gives gummy sweet*