Finding Rings

We Got Married || Siwon edition {HIATUS}

The two of them made their way into the market streets, keeping a secure distance between the two of them as they were walking around. They still felt somewhat awkward around each other, lacking ideas to talk about or anything general. This being just their first official day together and into their make-believe wedding, it was normal to still feel awkward around each other.

“So what ring should we look for?” Siwon asked after clearing his throat, looking around for a shop that sold jewelry.

“Something simple but unique?” Eunmi tilted her head thoughtfully. “Silver rings are really pretty even when they are simple.”

“Ah really?” Siwon chuckled,  “You wouldn’t want one with a big diamond on top?”

“Would you buy me one if I did like that?” She curiously looked up at him before giggling at his startled expression, he was not expecting her to consider it. “Just kidding. I’d like a simple one.”

“I’m sure we can find the perfect rings,” Siwon nodded, stopping as he spotted a jewelry shop and nudging towards it before walking inside. Eunmi followed happily.

The shop had a lot of shining jewelry in all different colors and sizes. There were rings, necklaces, bracelets, charms, earrings and other adorable accessories. There were also a lot of couple items displayed around so this was definitely the best place for them to look for their wedding rings.ee

Eunmi waddled off to look around, a bright smile on her face as she admired all the adorable couple items that were displayed all around them. She had never been shopping for couple items before so most of the things were new and adorable to her.

Siwon, on the other hand, made his way to the rings immediately, going over them closely to pick out the perfect wedding ring for the two of them. Though of course most of the rings here weren’t the top of the jewelry, they were still really beautiful and rather pricy as well. But he didn’t really bother worrying about the money, whatever the cost would be in the end it would be worth it since it was for their marriage.

He picked out a simple looking silver ring and observed it closely, shaking his head and putting it back, hovering his hand over the rings before picking out another one. It was another silver ring but it had little swirls engraved in them for decoration. Thoughtfully he tilted his head before placing it back and looking at the other ones.


He’s really concentrating on the rings, isn’t he?
Looking for the perfect one… He should have brought her to a real jeweler.


He looked up from the rings, trying to find Eunmi who was gazing over the rack with couple key chains.

“Eunmi-ah!” He called over to her and she looked up with a smile, walking towards him. “Help me pick out the rings.”

“Ah, right!” she giggled softly, looking over all the rings in front of her, “They’re all so pretty, how do people every pick just one?”

“We need to find the one that fits us the best!” Siwon chuckled.

Eunmi nodded and leaned over to look at the rings more closely before one caught her eye, jumping up to pull it out of the hold and holding it up towards Siwon. It was a nice silver ring with blue edges and the word “eternity” written in hangul.

“This one!” She smiled, handing it to Siwon so he could take a better look, “It’s different from normal wedding rings but it fits us the best in my opinion.”

“Ah? Why is that?” He frowned slightly, twisting the ring between his fingers as he looked at it. It was definitely a nice ring but he didn’t get why she thought it was perfect for them.

She tilted her head slightly, looking up at the taller man, “A silver wedding ring symbolizes eternal love between two people, just like the engravings say. And you are a member of Super Junior and your fanclub color is blue, right? So it’s suits us the best.”

Siwon listened to her closely, a smile appearing on his face as he realized her point and nodded a couple of times in agreement.


<> 

What did you think about the ring?

“At first I thought it was interesting how she picked out an unusual ring for us,” He admitted, folding his hands together thoughtfully, “But then she explained why she chose the ring and I felt touched.”

Why did you feel touched?

“Because she was being really considerate in choosing a ring for both of us,” He chuckled softly, facing the camera, “It meant a lot to me.”

<>

Why did you pick out that ring?

She smiled shyly, “I wanted something that would be important to us. I wanted something that to others would seem like just a ring but to us it held great value because of its meaning.”

<> 


“Alright, we will take these rings then!” Siwon nodded, trying on the ring for a moment to make sure it was the right size before looking around for another one for Eunmi and giving it to the cashier.

“Ne, oppa…” Eunmi started softly, “If we ever get a house, can we come back and pick out something to decorate our house with?”

“Ah? Of course, we’ll come back here and do that.”