Couples revealed

We Got Married || Siwon edition {HIATUS}

Bold means the show's subtitle that they usually add to scenes.
<> means switching to the confession room.
Italic will be the commentary by the hosts once we get to that point.


The main title of the show played, We Got Married appeared on screen before it flashed away with sparkles, showing the first title card of this episode.

“A New Love Story Unfolds”

The words disappeared into darkness before the screen flashed to a completely new scene. The camera approached a similar logo in the distance, a blue circle with a big white R.

Running Man?!

The camera switched to one closer to the actual location. In the distance the sound of laughter and chatter could be heard, familiar to the sounds one would hear while watching Running Man. They were about to wrap up the recording for this week’s episode.

Could a Running Man member be getting married?

The current season of Running Man consisted of Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Kang Gary, Ji suk Jin, Lee Kwang Soo and Song Jihyo who had been doing the show for three years now. And since this season a new member had joined who started out as a recurring member and had now been assumed as a fixed member of the cast; Park Eun Mi, actress and model working for the same label as Kwangsoo; King Kong Entertainment.

Out of these eight, three were definitely not in the running for being on the show anymore since they were married themselves. That left Jongkook, Gary, Kwangsoo, Jihyo and Eunmi. Who of them would be the next married member of the crew.

The cast ended the episode and the director called cut, everyone else bowing and thanking everyone for their hard work, when suddenly the WGM camera crew drew closer to the cast who were rather surprised by their appearance.

“What’s going on?” Jaesuk wondered. “I thought we were finished.”

A hand extended from underneath the camera holding a light pink envelope, going round the line of people staring at the camera with a confused look until it stopped in front of Eunmi and held out the envelope.

She hesitantly took the envelope with both hands, bowing politely, “F-for me? What is this?”

Flipping the envelope open it revealed the logo of the show on the back side of the mission card within, drawing all kinds of reactions from the people around her who had been curious to find out what was going on.

“Ah! Congratulations!” Jaesuk grinned, patting the girl on the shoulder as she stared at the mission card.

“I didn’t know you were getting married!” Kwangsoo grinned.

“Neither did she!” Jongkook laughed.

Eunmi grinned, reading the card out loud, “Congratulations on your new marriage. Please go to the Namhan river to meet your husband and decide if you’re willing to go through with this marriage.”

“Aigoo, our kids grow up so fast!” Haha joked, wiping away a fake tear.


<> 

The screen changed to a dark room where the young girl was seated, facing the camera with a smile.

 “Annyeonghaseyo,  actress Park Eun Mi imnida…” She let out a nervous grin.

How did you feel about getting married?

She hummed thoughtfully, tilting her head slightly, “I didn’t expect it… We were just done filming so it came as a real surprise. I was excited but also nervous, especially since I didn’t know who my husband would be.”

Do you have any idea who it might be?

She stared at the camera and shook her head, smiling innocently.

Did you receive any hints?

Again she shook her head, “The note only told me where to go and that was it. I had no clue.”

<> 


Meanwhile, on the other side of town the camera panned into a hallway. In the distance was the muffled sound of familiar music as the camera drew closer to the rehearsal area.

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo
 

Oh? Could it be…?

The camera stopped in front of the glass door, a couple of mosaicked people dancing to the music could be seen through the window before the door opened slowly, revealing the people inside.

SUPER JUNIOR!!

Eight young men had stopped moving as the door opened, staring at the camera slightly startled as the music was turned off. Drained in sweat and breathing heavily they questioned what was going on.

The same pink envelope appeared on screen as the camera moved past all the members in a teasingly manner, the men keeping their eyes on it, some of them even grinning, until the hand stopped in front of the tall handsome man in the middle.

Is it… Choi Siwon!

“Ah… Thank you…” he nodded politely, extending his hand to receive the envelope while the other hand rested on his wrist. He was a man of manners at any moment in time and everyone knew that.

“Waaah! What is that?” Ryeowook wondered, leaning over ’s shoulder curiously.

“Why does he get a letter and we don’t?” Eunhyuk demanded to know.

“Open it! Hurry!” Donghae urged.

Siwon chuckled as he opened the envelope and pulled out the little note, a sudden cry of surprise escaping s as they quickly read along.

“Congratulations on your new marriage. Please go to the Namhan river to meet your wife and decide if you’re willing to go through with this marriage.”

“Siwon hyung is getting married?” Kyuhyun laughed softly. “Really?”

“Ah, why wasn’t it me?” Donghae moped. “You shouldn’t get married!”

“Yah… Why?” Siwon’s priceless surprised expression caused the other members to burst out laughing before he started chuckling himself. “Aah, so I’m getting married.”

“Well hurry! Hurry! Go meet your wife!” Kangin patted his shoulder.

“Go shower first, you stink!” Eunhyuk added.

“No, go like this. Your wife needs to love you even when you stink!” Shindong laughed.

“Hyung, I can’t meet my wife like this!” Siwon laughed.

“We should go with you and meet your wife!” Sungmin added.

Siwon perked up, “Why? Why?”

“Maybe she doesn’t like horses and would rather marry one of us!” Donghae nodded eagerly.

“Ah you are the worst!” Siwon sighed with an amused grin.

Aigoo… Such loud men…

 


<> 

The screen switched to the video confession room, showing Siwon who was neatly seated and facing the camera with his familiar smile.

“Yeh, Annyeonghaseyo. Super Junior’s Siwon imnida, please take care of me.” He bowed towards the camera.

What was your first reaction when you found out?

“Hmm…” He glanced up thoughtfully, “I was a little surprised, I didn’t expect to be chosen to get married. Although I’ve always wanted to marry young.”

The members were really loud when they found out…

He chuckled, “They were joking around about things. It was really amusing. They wished me luck afterwards though.”

Any idea who your bride may be?

He shook his head silently.

<>


I hope you are enjoying it so far! Let me know what you think, I would really appreciate comments! <3