Let's Meet Now :- Chapter 2

Monday Couple One-Shot Compilations ~

 


Let's Meet Now :- Chapter 2

 




"Hmm.. I want…"

 

I look at her with curiosity, questioning that mischievous glint that was in her eyes. That glint was always there when she was about to benefit from something, it was always there when she knew she was going to get something she wanted and it was always there when she won an episode, especially one containing a prize of gold.

 

I slightly tilt my head to the left, signaling for her to go on with her request but she just flashes a cheeky smile before giving out a smug, "I won't tell you yet.. ~".

 

"What?"

 

"I won't tell you yet oppa! What if I need something next time? I could totally use you!" she says with a fake menacing chuckle, trying her very best to imitate a maniacal laugh. She splashes a good amount of water at me, once again restarting our battle.

 

It's a good while later until we're both worn out.

 

 



 

 

We make our way up to the 5th floor. Our destination? Ji Hyo's room. Don't make it sound like you're going to do something dirty Hee-Gun, I think as I reprimand myself mentally.

 

After at least thirty minutes of dousing each other with the water from the pool, Ji Hyo had suggested that they go up to her room for some snacks and Soju. He didn't bother to question her about the alcohol. He tried once, concerned whether those rumors of 'Alcoholic Ji Hyo' was true. He did face her wrath but after some gentle coaxing, he managed to figure out that she always carried a bottle on long trips and took just a glass or two to calm her nerves.

 

She unlocked her room door in a jiffy, flinging the keycard unto the nearby dresser as she instructed me to close the door. Giving the latch a firm shake to ensure it was locked, I make my way towards the chair near the windows, almost sitting down before she yells at me to stop - she didn't want the chair wet.

 

She rummaged in the room's close for a while, before pulling out something and throwing it in my direction. I swoop my hand up and catch it, realizing it was one of the extra sets of pajamas - a white shirt and some long pants to be exact. Pointing in the direction of the bathroom, she mumbles that I should take a shower first, while she preps for hers. I never understood the beautifying aspects that a woman has to do so without a second thought, I made my way into the shower.

 



 

 

I'm already plopped on the bed - sitting crossed legged style - when Ji Hyo comes out, toweling her damp hair as she walked from the bathroom to the bedroom. She looked refreshed and I had to admit that I probably did as well, the heated tub and relaxing bath salts not being something we were accustomed to every day in our usual homes.

 

She tossed her towel into the washing basket, grinning as it scored a perfect goal, and pumped her fist into the air. Making her way to the pile of snacks, she gave her still-damp hair a quick brush with her fingers and picked out a couple of the packets.

 

Sando.

 

Homerunball.

 

Kkokkalcorn.

 

Chocopie.

 

Ah.. 

 

I give her a cheeky smile when she throws the last packet of the sweet and savory delights onto the bed. It was a box of Peperos, strawberry flavored. 

 

She ignores my look, instead going to open the packet of Kkokkalcorn, placing each kernel onto her finger before eating each off again. She repeats the process, and I by saying "Wah.. Song Ji Hyo can eat so much and not gain weight! My favorite quality from her!"

 

That got her to glare at me, and she says "Oh, really? That's your favorite quality in me?"

 

"Nah, I'm joking.. I would say.. stubborn.. or relentless.. Kind of like an old grandma," I joked, amused as her reaction went from happy to a playful scowl.

 

"Excuse me?.." she says with a hint of malice.

 

"Of course, by that I meant, sweet.. and kind.. Loyal, hard-working, responsible.. Did I mention sweet?"

 

"Flattery at this point will get you no where Gary-ssi," she chuckles, letting signs of joy creep back on her features.

 

"Can't say I didn't try!" I retort back, grabbing my own pack of Chocopies.

 

I hadn't had these snacks in ages I could say and the Chocopie had to be my favorite of them all. Mentally thanking Ji Hyo for always going around with her bundle of food, I get to eating my food and watching some random news channel on the TV.

 

It isn't long till she's done eating and she heads towards the mini-fridge, located just below her dresser and pulls out a bottle of Soju. She then picks up two glasses from the dresser and comes back towards the bed, handing the glasses to me while she places a few magazines on the table to hold the bottle steady.

 

She takes the glasses back and pours me a glass first, it's our Korean custom anyways, pouring a drink for yourself is considered rude, and she passes the bottle to me, lifting her glass up for hers. 

 

We clink our glasses, downing the alcohol in a one-shot before we start babbling about everything in general. I discuss the ideas I have for my new songs with her, she tells me about how she wishes they'd have a wakeboard based game in Running Man.

 

The night goes on a little longer and we've only drank half the bottle. She decides that half a bottle of Soju is enough and gets off the bed, placing the bottle in the fridge. I too push myself up, intending to get to my room for a nights worth of rest.

 

Just as I give her a wave and head for the door, she stops me with a "Yo, Kang Gary."

 

I turn back, confused. Why 'Yo'?

 

She clambers back onto the bed and throws a pillow down onto the floor and says, "My wish. I wan't you to sleep here tonight. I don't like sleeping alone after alcohol, makes me feel funny. You can lie down on the floor."

 

I stare back, even more confused. Didn't she know that the staff may have a 'wake-up' mission in the morning? They'd have a heart attack if they found me in her room and rumors would spread around like crazy.

 

"If you're worried about the morning missions, I'll wake you up before it starts. You'll have enough time to go to your room by then, won't you? Don't fret so much, you look ugly when you get those old-man wrinkles!" she says, a smile playing at the corner of her lips.

 

I sigh and make my way back into the bedroom, plopping down onto the floor before leaning my head onto the pillow.

 

This woman would never know or even fathom what she does to me. Even I don't know how I turn into putty in her hands. Why am I even being like this?.. Ah, chinca..

Just go to bed Kang Gary. You may not ever have this chance again, so be a gentleman and just do as she says.

 

I hear her snoring a little while later, a sign that she has fallen into deep sleep and I chuckle. The last thought that came into my mind was how fun it was, spending the night with her as I too fell into dreamland, her snoring lulling me to it.