Secret ~ A Monday Couple One Shot

Monday Couple One-Shot Compilations ~

 

"KWANG SOO OPPA!"

 

"KWANG SOO OPPA! LOOK HERE!"

 

"KWANG SOO OPPA! PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME!"

 

"KWANG SOO OPPA!"

 

I smile and nod curtly to the rows and rows or girls that lined up against the sidewalk, all hoping to at least get a signature or a picture with me. It wasn't that I didn't want to give in to their pleas, but I needed to find Gary hyung. 

 

After a couple rounds of drinking last night, Gary hyung had dropped me home and I had left my sponsored cap in his car. If I didn't return it back to my coordi by today, she was going to have my head. Thankfully, I saw his car pull down into the parking lot of the building we were filming in today.

 

I had ran out of the building, yelling that I'd be back as soon as I had collected my cap. My coordi noona did give me a disappointed sigh and I did feel a little bad, this wasn't being the first time I had a cap problem. Once we were playing a game with the air blowing microphones and it literally just blew my cap from my head and over a wall. It fell deep into the space in between so I never got to return it. This time though, I wasn't going to let the same mistake happen!

 

Lee Kwang Soo will show the world!

 

Running past the crowds, I make my way down the ramp into the basement level car park. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust them to how it was slightly darker in there. Glancing around the first floor, I didn't happen to see the black car that was Gary's. Sighing, I walked down the second ramp to the 2nd Basement Level. 

 

Red car. Blue Car.

 

Silver Car.

 

Red Car.

 

Aha! There it was! Gary hyung's black car! Parked in the corner!

 

Rushing towards it, I trip and fall, flat on the ground before I manage to reach the car. Damnit, I cursed as I tried to push myself back up onto my feet. Before I managed to get up though, my eyes took a glance at the passenger's window of the car and what I saw before me could have given me a heart attack.

 

It was Ji Hyo noona. 

 

She was laying back on the car seat, eyes shut and lips parted slightly. Her hands were entangled in a Gary hyung's hair, as I could see his head make it's way down her face to her neck. He kissed her all over and I could see her moan slightly in response.

 

Oh. My. God.

 

WHAT DO I DO?

 

I don't want Gary hyung and Ji Hyo noona to see me! 

 

I decided that sneaking off quietly would be better. It wouldn't have alerted their attention. Turning on my heels, I quickly attempt to tip-toe away. That was, until I tripped over the same divider and fell down. 

 

Haish..

 

I heard the car door behind me open up, before a sweet voice called out, "Kwang Soo-yah?". Turning around so I now was on my back, I took a deep breath before I got to my feet and yelled out, "I'M SO SORRY NOONA! I'M SO SORRY GARY HYUNG! I JUST CAME FOR MY CAP! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE ANYTHING! I PROMISE I WON'T TELL ANYONE!"

 

I quickly looked at my feet, shuffling them back and forth as Gary hyung came out of the car, my cap in his hand. He walks towards me, in what would be extremely slow steps, before placing the cap on my head and saying, "Well.. You've already seen us, haven't you?"

 

"Keep it a secret, Kwang-Soo yah," said Ji Hyo noona. 

 

Still in a state of shock, I nod my head violently before running off back to the filming site. I sit down in my make up chair, and hand the cap back to my coordi, before losing myself in my thoughts.

 

This is going to be rough day.

 

 


 

 

The second time I caught them was in a stairwell.

 

The day started off by the norm, rushing to the filming site, rushing to get ready, rushing to win. That and the fact that today's race was going on in a building. So, most of the Running Man members being the lazy people that we were, decided to use the elevators instead of the stairs. I was the only one who was instructed to use the stairs, and of course, me being the maknae, I had no choice but to listen.

 

Anyway, if I caught someone while here, I could claim the win.

 

LEE KWANG SOO!

 

LEE KWANG SOO!

 

Ah.. The crowd goes wild!

 

Just as I'm skipping down the stairs, I hear a muffled, "Oppa..". Stopping in my tracks, I quietly bend down onto my knees, trying to see what was going on in the stairwell below by peeking alone the empty space by the rail bars. 

 

There they were.

 

Again.

 

My jaw dropped as I watched Gary hyung push noona against the wall, his hands working their way out of her skirt. He brought his fingers up to his lips, giving them a long and if my jaw could have dropped any further, it would have. 

 

Suddenly realizing, what my two castmates had just done, I planned on slipping away, though the thought on how their VJ's weren't with them confused me. Then I realized that it was break time, and I myself was making my way down to the lunch room, alone. Gary hyung and noona must have thought that everyone would have used the elevator to go down for their food.

 

Everyone except for me of course.

 

Just as I was about to pull my head away from the bars, my cap got stuck between the two rails and fell right down.. next to Ji Hyo noona.

 

Why does this keep happening to me?…

 

Sighing, I make my way down, Ji Hyo noona giving out a soft chuckle as soon as she saw me and before Gary hyung could pick up the cap and pass it back to me, I run over and pick it up myself. It's not that I don't want him picking it up.. I just.. don't want him picking him up after what had just happen. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE ANYTHING I PROMISE! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I yell out once again.

 

I can see Gary hyung give out a frustrated sigh as he contemplates what to say, until Ji Hyo noona butts in, saying, "Ah oppa.. It's just Kwang Soo.. I don't think he means any harm. Let's just all go down and eat together, okay?"

 

With that being said, Gary hyung nodded, making his way down the steps first. Ji Hyo noona comes up to me not long after though and whispers, "Keep it a secret, okay?". I mumble out a hushed agreement before running down the stairwell, intent on making it to the lunch room to get some food and push this incident out of my brain.

 

"YAH KWANG SOO! THEY HAVE KFC HERE!" came Suk Jin hyung's innocent yell from the other side of the cafeteria.

KFC?

Finger in' good?

 

No. Gah. NO.

 

This is such a rough day.

 

 


 

 

 

The third time was at the jacuzzi of a hotel that we had gone to film at. 

 

It was supposed to be a two day shoot in Jeju-Do, I had heard the staff has planned for an 'exceptional'  game in the Udo Maritime Park.

 

The first day, being today of course, was tiring. We had shot at Cheonjeyeon falls, a big race, in which Gary hyung had won yet again. I tried my best though! Climbing up trees to collect clues isn't that easy of a task! 

 

Giving my arms a good stretch, I grab the nearby towel from my room's dresser, put my flip-flops on and head out the door. Making sure that I had brought my key card along, I give the door handle a firm shake, ensuring that it's locked. 

 

As I start heading down the long hallway, I try to recall what was it that had put me in such a situation in which I needed a good soak in the jacuzzi of the hotel. Ah yes, Suk Jin hyung. That hyung had tried to steal my scroll, containing the clues, away from me. I fought as hard as I could, and I WAS WINNING!

 

Until he pushed me and I fell into the lake… T.T

 

With the thought that what was done couldn't be undone, I was intent on relaxing my aching back in the tub of bubbles. Stepping out of the elevator, I make my way to the pool's entrance. The cool breeze hits my face and I let out a small smile at how fresh the air was. Pulling my shirt off, I fold the towel neatly and place it on the bench before making my way to the steps of the jacuzzi.

 

"Ah Oppa! C'mon, we should go back up!"

 

"Ani.. Just a little longer Mong ~"

 

Aww.. A couple must be there as well.

 

Wait.

 

Mong?

 

GARY HYUNG AND JI HYO NOONA?

 

Not again..

 

Just as I turned around, my footing slipped on the slippery steps of the jacuzzi and I fall into the pool of water, for the second time of the day, might I add. The warmth of the water surrounded me as I fell in backwards.

 

SPLASH

 

I broke through the surface, gasping for air and rubbing my eyes, trying to gain my senses after quite a humiliating fall. Once my vision had cleared, I stared into the shocked faces of my hyung and noona. 

 

"Not again," said Gary with a baffled tone and I notice my noona try and cover herself up with a nearby towel, her right hand pulling the white cloth over her chest and her other pulling Gary in front of her. I can see Gary is shirtless, and his hands go downwards, tugging something and my brain tells me to look away from the scene before me, to at least give them some time to clothe themselves. 

 

It's a few minutes later and I can see Ji Hyo noona run out of the tub, Gary hyung slowly following her from behind, before he turns to me and says, "Kwang Soo yah, listen, hyung loves you but.. PLEASE NOTICE THE SIGN IN FRONT THAT SAYS OCCUPIED!" before walking off.

 

I reprimand myself for not checking before but with the warm water soothing my body, I relaxing and lay back into the nearby wall, closing my eyes.

 

Today was a rough day.. but thankfully, I have the hot tub!

 

 


 

 

The fourth and last time occurred during a picnic between us members, by the big tree, as I would call it.

 

The day was warm and with that, Jae Suk hyung had come up with an amazing idea of a picnic. We had all agreed on the park nearby Namyang-Ju, as everyone had also said yes to the idea of stopping by my place for a movie.

 

I hum along to the last few lines of Jong Kook hyung's new song before pressing the off button on the radio and shutting down the car's engine. Opening the door, I step out of the car and head down the pathway leading to the big tree.

 

The big tree was obviously, the biggest tree in the park, centered at the furthest corner of the large field. It was the best spot for a picnic, as the leaves created a perfect canopy of shade. I swung the small bag containing my wallet and phone in circles, as I walked down the pavement, passing the small playground and basketball field.

 

The park was unusually empty this afternoon and I took it as a good thing, kind of happy that there weren't any cameras to smile for. 

 

Reaching the tree, I was about to plop down onto the soft grass until the bag containing my stuff that I was swinging back and forth, went flying. It fell a few feet away, right in front of the wall, behind the big tree. I let out an exasperated groan, running in the direction of my bag that lay open on the ground.

 

Before even making it a few feet after the tree, I heard hushed voices and spun in the said direction, flabbergasted, once again by the scene before me. 

 

There they were again, thankfully, just making out, as Ji Hyo noona pushed him up against the tree.

 

Not again.

 

God.

 

"NOONA!  HYUNG! SERIOUSLY, DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVERYTIME?"

 

I watch as those two lovebirds pull themselves apart, their mouths open in an attempt to explain and I hear Gary hyung say, "Mianhe Girin… It's just that we don't see each other much these days and-"

 

"BUT I ALWAYS WIND UP IN THIS SITUATION,"  I yell back, cutting him off. 

 

"AND NO, I AM NOT KEEPING THIS A SECRET!"

 

"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL IN THESE INCIDENTS?"

 

"EVERY TIME HYUNG!  YOU TWO DO THIS EVERY TIME, NOONA!"

 

"Who does what every time?," came a voice from a few metres away and I turn, noticing Jae Suk hyung, Haha hyung, Jong Kook hyung and Suk Jin hyung.

 

"What's going on here?" asks Haha hyung.

 

I do my best in explaining the situation, noticing my noona and hyung's amused faces and the other member's as well, as they chuckled at my frustrations. 

 

"They kept asking me to keep it a secret hyung! I won't have to anymore now that I've told you as well!" I say out loud, my hands moving to pat my cheeks and to get a grip on myself.

 

The members step towards me, as Suk Jin hyung passes the basket of food in his hands to Ji Hyo and the blanket to Gary hyung, asking them to set up the picnic first. I watch in confusion as Haha hyung and Jong Kook hyung go into a giggling fit and Jae Suk hyung puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close so he could whisper in my ear, "Yah, you think we didn't know? Hah! Keep it a secret! Hahaha!"

 

My jaw drops, as I watch him do his classic walk to the other members, all sitting down on the blanket, chatting about everything in general. Sighing, I make my way forward before dropping myself down onto the picnic blanket, grabbing a sandwich and stuffing it in my mouth.

 

Yeah, it was always a rough day.. but at least I didn't have to keep this a secret any longer!