Awkward Interactions

Our Fated Encounter

Minhyuk's POV:

Guess i would have to spend the night on the sofa. Well... I have to sacrifice for my beauty! Woah... Did I just say that? Since when was I so serious about relationships... And I only knew her for a day! I'm falling for her for real man.... AIGOO.. I hastily turned off the lights in the living room and when into deep slumber.

The next morning, Minhyuk was awaken by a loud scream.

"WHERE AM I" OHMYGOD. Jaehee, who was still in the state of panic quickly checked under her covers to make sure her clothes were still on. Thankfully they still were. She tried recalling what happened the previous night and....

 

Jaehee's POV:

Hmm... I was with Minhyuk shi.. I drank alchohol after consuming food. Thats it. It's pitch black for me afterwards. Oh god, please tell me I didn't say anything stupid in front of him. Wait... The most important thing now is to find out where I am!

 

Just then, Minhyuk popped into the room.

 

"Jaehee shi, you are awake?"

"YAH!, WHY AM I WITH YOU? I SPENT THE NIGHT WITH YOU?"

"YAH! Please don't make it sound as if I did something bad to you. I tried to wake you up for a thousand times in the cab to seek for your house address to bring you home. But you just couldn't wake up. I coudn't just leave you in the cab. RIGHT? So, what to do? All I could think of was to bring you to BTOB's dorm. And look, you are lying on MY bed."

"DEH?! I passed out????" Oh gosh... No wonder I couldn't recall what I did... Oh shucks. Bad impression from the start! ><"

"Yes you did."

"I am so so so super sorry. Oh gosh I will leave this instant!"

"Yah yah yah... calm down you don't...."

 

AHHHHH... how embarrassing..... I hastily got out of the bed to leave the room. Too fast, I was too fast. I forgot I had tights on and slipped upon tryng to dash out of the room. Oh god... I shut my eyes. After a few seconds, I opened them again. Eyyyy... how come I don't feel the floor... nor the pain??? After opening them fully, I realised Minhyuk's face is right in front of mine! OH GAWD. He caught me in his arms! I thought this only happens in dramas!!!

 

"have to leave that quickly..."

"boh?"

"ani... I was completing my sentence."

"Ah.. yes I have to leave quicky."

"No, my full sentence was that you don't have to leave that quickly"

 

Having such a conversation, in such an awkward yet intimate position led the two to blush heavily.

After supporting Jaehee up into her standing stance, Minhyuk immediately tries to break the awkward atmosphere.

 

"YAH, Don't you feel honoured that you slept on LEE MINHYUK'S BED?"

"Oh please.... Is you bed made out of gold?"

 

Both of them then led out a slight chuckle.

 

"I will make breakfast!"

"Don't you have to go to the company for dance?"

"Nope, I can rest on Sundays!"

"Alright then! Let's examine Jaehee's culinary skills!"

 

Jaehee then skilllfully whipped out a few dishes and served it alongside with rice.

 

"YAH.... this is awesome!"

 

Jaehee then let out an expression of satisfaction.

 

Just then, the doorbell rang. This will indeed not be a very good situation for someone to see. A girl and a guy that met for a day living together in a house?! oh crap....