Tteokbokki and a little alchohol?

Our Fated Encounter

"Yes! We are here finally!!" Minhyuk exclaied as he alighted from the van, not forgetting to extend his arm to help Jaehee down. They arrived here at a food district with endless streets of food... so much variety! "Woah! There's so much food!" Jaehee said in awe, taking in every single waft of delicious scent.

 

Conversation between Jaehee and Minhyuk:


"You didn't know? About this place?"

"I think this is my first time here! I have been spending almost all my life in ballet so I have never been to amusement parks, tourist attractions or places that sold good food... I basically lead a very simple and independent life!"

"Ahhh... Jjinja? I will bring you to more of such places any day this week then! Do anticipate!"

"Ah Jeongmal?! Kamsahamida!"

"HAHAHA. I have not even brought you there yet! Don't thank me first!"

 

While talking and walking we slowly arrived at the stall Minhyuk said sold good tteokboki. We ordered two servings as well as a bottle of soju. 

 

Conversation between Jaehee and Minhyuk:

"Is your alchohol tolerance high?"

"HAHA. Not really, I may start blurting nonsense after 2 or 3 glasses... Do beware..."

"Eyy... It's fine. HAHA."

"Woah! The food is here!"

 

Unknowingly, the both of us sat there and ate in absolute silence. The food tasted so amazing, it seems like theres no need for anything else! Minhyuk then finishes his meal before you and let out a slight burp.You laughed till you wanted to fall to the ground. Such a nice way to break the silent atmosphere. When you looked up, you saw Minhyuk smiling sheepishly and blushing a little. HE WAS SO CUTE! After a few more mouthfuls, you were then done with your meal! Now it's time for the alchohol. 

 

Conversation between Jaehee and Minhyuk:

"Minhyuk-ssi, how old are you?"

"23. You?"

"AH JJINJA? Ey... Don't lie... You look to me like you are my dongseng! I'm 23 as well!"

"BOH? Which day were you born?"

"29 November! You?

"BOH. Daebak... We were born on the same day..... yah.... wow... fate? HAHAHA.."

"I can't believe this! HAHAHA"

"So we can drop honourifics then?"

"Definitely... HAHA."

 

After the conversation, we drank more. I began to feel a bit tipsy and off so I stopped drinking.

 

Conversation between Jaehee and Minhyuk:

"Minhyuk-ah"

"Hmm?"

"I'm reaching my limit..."

"HAHAHA. Arraso... Stop drinking then..."

 

I stopped. But it was a bit too late as I knew I went a bit too far this time. I took in 5 glasses.... I am in dep trouble.

 

Conversation between Jaehee and Minhyuk:

"Minhyuk-ar"

"Hmm?"

"Gomawo..."

"Wae? The food is nice right? I knew it!"

"Ani... For getting to know me.... I'm so lonely ever since I started working in my 20s... No one wants to talk to me as the fear that I am some sort of threat to them... Just because I am of a younger age, yet I could attain such a high position in my company. They think its nonsense and probably ostracised me because of that."

"Ahhh.... no need to feel bad about yourself Jaehee"

"Hah... I live here, in Korea, alone. My parents are in US. I'm not a local. In fact, I got talent scouted, which is why I migrated. Omma and Appa often worry about me as I have to be so much more independent as compared to when I were with them. They were afraid that I would not be able to go through several hardships by myself... But I told them I could do it and that I was fine even though some times, I was so tired of all the happening and I needed emotional support... But what to do? I love them and I don't want to make them worry" After finishing my long drunken monologue, tears starting dripping down my face.

"Mianhe... I didn't know you were going through hardships..." Upon saying that, he holds your hand and gently smiles. "I will be here for you from now on, even after this programme, we can continue our good relationship.

"haha... Gomawo..." I passed out after that. Alchohol has taken its toll on me.

 

Minhyuk just stared at you. He admired your beautiful silouette and your hair that fell perfectly on your shoulders. "Aigoo... Ottoeke? I'm falling for her.... She seems so gentle and vulnerable, with such a good heart... I feel a need to protect her..." He said that as he gently your hair to place them behind your ears. You twitched at his touch.

 

The filming was concluded and the staff then took their leave and Minhyuk were suppose to bring Jaehee back.