Where should I go?

Our Fated Encounter

Minhyuk's POV:

Sighs.... She's so beautiful.

 

Deep in his thoughts, he carefully placed one of her arm on his shoulder. He then lifted her off completely of the chair, bridal style.  "WAAHHHH.... Is she human? How can she be so light?!" "Yeokshi.... A ballet dancer haha".

Now, all that's left is to flag a taxi. With a heavy heart with the thought of separation, Minhyuk flagged for a cab after adjusting Jae Hee into a position whereby one of his arm was free.

After putting her down on the taxi seat...

"Jaehee shi~ Jaehee shi~" "Wake up~ Tell me where you live!" "Jaehee shi??"

This won't do.... She's really not waking up. Aigoo... What to do now...

"Sir, we have to leave now we are blocking the path for other cars!" The taxi driver expressed anxiously.

AHHHHHH.... Moella... Aish guess I will just have to board the cab as well...

"NEH! Bianhe!"

 

In the taxi, Minhyuk's attempts from waking Jaehee up turned out to be futile. All he could do now is to bring her back to his dorm and let her have a comfortable place to sleep in...

 

Upon alighting, he carried Jaehee again, in bridal style, and headed towards his dorm. Upon entering, he laid her on his bed, and left for the toilet to wash up after admiring her beauty for a last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS! I KNOW I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME.... WAS REALLY AFRAID THAT NO ONE WILL BE INTERESTED IN THIS STORY LMAO... ANYWAYS I WAS GLAD THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO READ IT! THANKS A LOT :D