A Day at Work

Our Fated Encounter

Jaehee POV:

"That's great dancing Jaehee! Now, extend your legs longer to create a nicer line, and your arms beware of the way you frame them!" Our artistic director would constantly remind me when I did my solo. I am Park Jaehee, 23, this year and I am a professional dancer of Korean Ballet Company. I am currently the youngest principal dancer in the company and I hate that fact sometimes as dancers in the company would give me looks.... Well, aside from that, I enjoy working in this company, I get to learn new choreographies that are often so different from the others. I really like the working conditions here and how the company functions! Today marks my first year being in the company!

 

Minhyuk POV:

"HAHAHAHA! Yah! Oh my god! You are too funny!" I exclaimed as Ilhoon tried mimicing Hyunsik. He's such a loveable dongseng! We were laughing our heads off when suddenly our manager same into the room, "Is Minhyuk here?".... Eh? Why the sudden calling? "Neh! I'm here Hyung!" I said while I got out of the room. "Igo bohya?" "eh..?" "Mnet Scandal Season 3?!" "Yah! Keep your volume down!" Manager Hyung said. "But why?!" "Let me explain would you? Well... apparently, the writers have seen your dating style in Romantic and Idol Season 2. And they appear to be interested as to how you would act if you were dating a non-celebrity."

*inner thoughts*

"Hmmm.... this could garner more fans for myself.... I think there's no harm trying..."

"Ok, hyung I'll give it a shot"

"Park. Jae. Hee." Thats her name? Sounds nice. Hmmm... Woah she likes the arts too! She dances in the Korean Ballet Company. I hope we get along fine!

 

Jaehee POV

Yay! Done for the day! I thought to myself as I hurriedly pack up. I was walking down the quiet dark aisle to reach the front of my house. As dangerous as it sounds, I only have one way to get home and I refuse to flag on cabs since its within 1km from my company.

Wait... what is this? A black van? Oh my god.. It's moving towards me.

Stunned, I stood there with two of my feet rooted on the ground. I started chanting all my prayers. Worst case scenarios started running wild in my mind...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEYY GUYSSS~~~~

First time writing! Please comment if you want me to continue :D