Lee Minhyuk, Park Jaehee

Our Fated Encounter

"Oh my gosh.... oh my gosh... Whats gonna happen to me?" Jaehee thought to herself.

 

Suddenly a masculine figure steps out of the black van and in his right hand is a bouquet of roses. He is not very tall, approximately 8cm taller that you. After a close examination of him, he suddenly looked towards your direction and asked' "Would you be my girlfriend for a week?" 

You started to look around, half of you hoping that you are the one he was proposing to. 

 

"Yes, you, Park. Jae. Hee - ssi?" "Neh? That's me..." "Would you agree to be my girlfriend?" 

 

Following him out of a van is a cameraman, with a tag hanging from his neck stating "Mnet Scandal". Upon reading, you were stunned. Wait... Isn't this the programme that I thought was stupid last time? Who did this to sabotage me? Who signed me up? Well... I shall presume this young man here is also forced? I should accept his proposal I guess?

 

"Yes?" I replied with my mind filled with unclarity. "YAY! Please accept these roses then!!" He bobbed up and down cheerfully, cleary in delight. "HAHA, yes of course." I was taken aback by his sudden reaction but extended my weary arms to accept the blood-red roses. Instinctively, I smelt them, only to find myself letting out a smile and a slight chuckle. We then had a sudden eye contact, and I looked away almost immediately. I was flushed red, probably as red as the roses. 

 

Minhyuk POV:

Upon giving her the flowers, I heard he giggle after smelling them. She's so feminine! She seems to have a cute side towards her as well... She seems quite different from Yewon, who I thought was closest to my ideal type.... I hope we get along..... Before I know it, I blushed. 

 

She looked up at me, both her eyes filled with sparkles, with a smile that could kill. 

 

Ok, I changed my mind. I will make sure we get along. I'm getting such a different vibe from her. She seems so different apart from all the girls I have dated. After I saw looking in another direction, I quickly regained my senses and asked " Have you taken your dinner?" She answered with my anticipated reply and I was glad to be able to have dinner with her. 

 

Hurriedly, I invited her into the van and brought her to a district where I thought sold really good tteokbokki. 

 

Jaehee POV:

I have a good impression of him. A really good one. He seems so bubbly and cute, really different compared to my ex-boyfriend, who was more mature and sweet. 

I hope we will enjoy our date together! 

Deep in my thoughts, I was hoping for him to ask me out for dinner, and assa! He did! I immediately agreed and before I know it, we were on our way there!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS~~~ PLESE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE. IT WILL PROBABLY BE QUITE A LONG STORY WITH MANY EVENTS HAPPENING :D ~~