Chapter 8 Punch

Mission can't accomplish

“1, 2, 3 and 4” they counted while rehearsing, you’re just watching them because you don’t want Luhan to get mad.

“Chanyeol ! why do you always forget the steps ? You’re such an idiot ! Let’s take a break first. Aish” Luhan hissed, Chanyeol lowered his head.

                They all left the practice room except Chanyeol. You looked at him, he opened a drawer then he picked out a box of cigarette.

“Do you smoke ?” he shook his head, he took out a tape from his bag then he taped the box of cigarette. “What are you doing ?”

“Taping stylist hyung’s cigarettes.” You looked at him confusedly. “I love my hyungs very much and I don’t want them to get hurt, that’s why I always tell stylist hyung to stop smoking because it really hurts me when I see him sick.” You softened. Chanyeol is very kind; he’s innocent, soft hearted, bright and positive. “Eventhough sometimes I get irritated to Luhan hyung because he nags so much, but in the end, I still understand him. His words are harsh but very helpful. I love him eventhough he is like that.” You patted his shoulders, then you talked about so many things.

 

“Okay, let’s start.” Luhan announced, and you are just watching them.

“Chen ! Chanyeol ! Can’t you memorize the steps ? I know that you’re not really good in dancing but this dance steps are just a piece of cake ! Do you need an extra brain to memorize this steps ?” Luhan yelled, Chen and Chanyeol lowered their heads, you saw Chanyeol secretly wiping his tears.

“Yah !” you shouted, you went to Luhan and puched him. The room was filled with gasps. “Don’t talk to them like that !” he stood up and held your wounded arms tightly.

“Soo Jin ! your arm is bleeding !” Xiumin panicked, Kai pulled Luhan then he punched him, Luhan punched back.

“You don’t have the rights to hurt Soo Jin !” Kai yelled then he punched Luhan’s face.

“Kai, stop !” you pulled Kai, then Sehun and Lay helped Luhan.

“You’re not perfect Luhan ! You’re getting mad in just little mistakes. You don’t have the rights to talk to them like that ! You’re older than them, you need to help them, not to pull them down with your harsh words. You also made mistakes in that damn dance steps, but did they scold you ? You’re not perfect, because you can’t hit high notes like Chen, and you can’t rap like Chanyeol ! They’re better than you ! For the last time, you’re not perfect Luhan, so stop acting like one.” You growled then you pulled Kai with you.

                You got home with Kai, he’s just sitting quietly in the couch.

“Gwaenchana ? wait, I’ll clean your wounds.” You get a basin with warm water and a clean cloth.

“Your arm.” He said while staring at your bleeding arm.

“I’m okay, let’s clean your wounds first.”

“Ouch !” he winced

“Sorry.” You blew on his wound “Does it still hurts ?” you asked worriedly, he avoided your gaze then you realized that you’re face was really close to his face.

“I’m okay, thank you,” he stood up then he went upstairs. Your phone vibrated.

“What’s up Jin ?”

“Mission accomplished ?”

“Not yet, but I think soon.”