Chapter 3 Seoul

Mission can't accomplish

“Nam Soo Jin ! Wake up !” Jin pulled your blanket

“Why ? It’s freaking early ! leave me alone !” you cover your face with a pillow.

“You need to go to Seoul.”

“Why ?”

“Your mission”

“What mission ?” you looked at him

“The Exo Luhan mission.”

“Ah.” You heaved out a sigh and you hopped off from your bed and you went to the bathroom.

 

                     When you’re done taking a bath. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

“I can’t do this. I can’t kill him.” You sighed. “Fighting !”

 

                       You went to the dining room, and you saw your father and Jin talking.

“Abeoji.’ You kissed his cheek then you sat beside Jin.

“Jin will accompany you to Seoul but you need to accomplish your mission by yourself.” Your father said

“We need to leave here before 9am because our flight is on 10am.”

“Flight ?” you frowned

“We’re here in Jeju remember ?” Jin glared, you sighed.

 

                         Exo is in the airport of Jeju, waiting for their flight.

“Why are we here ? It’s freaking early ! It’s 6am and for Pete’s sake, our flight is on 10am” Baekhyun whined

“You can sleep if you want Baekhyun.” Suho said

 

                     When you arrived at the airport, Jin looks like he has a problem.

“Jin, what’s wrong ?” you asked

“I can’t go with you, you father gave me new mission” Jin explained

“What ? Can’t you pass it to Kev ?”

“I can’t, I’ll follow you in Seoul.” Jin ruffled your hair, you pouted “Don’t worry, you can do that !” he kissed your temples. “Take care”

 

                         You sat in the bench in the waiting area. You called Jin.

“Jin, im bored !”

“Soo Jin, you can play games in your cellphone, Im sorry but I need to go, bye !”

“Jin !” he hung up “Ouch !” someone bumped into you and your phone fell from your hand.

“Sorry miss !” a deep voice beamed, you looked up and you saw Chanyeol, Lay and Kai.

“It’s okay” you smiled

“Miss, can you help us ? Those girls are chasing us.” Lay said while catching his breath.

“You can hide there !” you pointed on the counter “I won’t tell them, if they ask me.” Chanyeol  smiled at you, then he pulled Lay and Kai with him.

“Wait !” Kai said, he stooped like he’s picking up something. He stood up and he looked at you. “Your phone.” He gave the phone to you, his face was expressionless.

“Thank you.” You mouthed, and then he went to the counter to hide.

 

“Calling for the passengers who will go to Seoul, please go to your designated areas.”

 

                      When you entered the airplane, you gasp when you saw Exo. A part of you wants to spazz but you just stay calm. Chanyeol and Lay smiled at you. You’re looking to your seat number.

“A19,A19,A19 ! Yeah gotcha !” you beamed but you froze when you realized that your seat is in middle of Luhan’s and Sehun’s seat.

 

“Ahm, excuse me.” Sehun and Luhan looked at you. “Can you help me to put my luggage there ?” you pointed at the cabinet above the chairs.

“Sure.” Sehun smiled then he helped you to put your luggage in the cabinet. You sat in their middle. Your body was stiffed, you can’t move.

 

                         An hour passed, Sehun is already asleep, Luhan is playing temple run on his phone. Sehun is leaning to you.

“Miss, ahm, can we change seats ? Sehun is always like that, he wants to lean to someone when he is sleeping.” Luhan said, you nodded. He stood up and you sat on his seat and he sat beside Sehun.

                      While you’re reading a book, your eyelids become heavy, you’re already sleepy. You close your eyes. After a minute, Luhan was shocked when you leaned to him.

 

“Miss wake up” you opened your eyes and you saw Luhan’s face. His face is really close to you, and you can feel his breathing. “We’re already here.”  You realized that you are leaning to him. You stood up.

“Sorry” you bowed. Luhan helped you to get your luggage.

 

                       When you exited on the airplane, you your phone. Your phone vibrated.

“Yoboseyo abeoji ?”

“Go to Sment building.”

 

                      When you arrived in SMent building. Your eyes twinkled.

“Oh my gosh ! Finally !” you exclaimed happily. Your phone vibrated.

“Yoboseyo”

“Lee Soo Man is waiting for you. 5th floor” Then your father hung up

 

              You entered the building then you went to the elevator.

“What floor ma’am ?” the operator of elevator asked

“Uh, ahm, 5th floor.” He smiled then he tapped the 5 button. The elevator suddenly stops in 2nd floor. Taemin and Minho from Shinee came in.

“5th floor” MinHo said, both of them looked at you until you reached the 5th floor, they’re still looking at you.

“Do I have something on my face ?” you asked them

“Yeah, morning star” Minho said, Taemin chuckled then they left. Your hands automatically wiped your eyes.

 

                    You entered Lee Soo Man’s office. He looked at you then he smiled.

“Nam Soo Jin ?” he asked

“Annyeong Hasseyo, Nam Soo Jin-imnida” you bowed

“You can sit if you want.” You sat in the couch

“My father called me and he told me to go here, because you are waiting for me.”

“Yeah, actually, I will offer you a job.”

“What job ?”

“Last Tuesday, Exo’s manager is MIA (Missing in Action), he left us without a word.” He explained. “So do you want to be Exo’s manager ?”

“What ? Me ? Why me ?”

“You father told me everything about you and you are qualified to be their manager even though you’re still young. You’re 22 right ?” you nodded “So are you accepting the job ?”

“Is this part of my mission ?” you murmured, you inhaled. “Yes, I’ll accept that job.”

 

 

It's Exo ChenChen's birthday today !!!!! SAENG IL CHUKAHAE CHENCHEN ! /throws confetti/ So by the way, sorry for the typos and errors... Thank you for reading !