Chapter 14 I shouldn't this

Mission can't accomplish

                You decided to make distance to Kai because of the unexplainable feeling that you felt when you’re with him. But Luhan is giving you his cold shoulder again, maybe he can be nice, but in just one freaking day. No extensions.

“Okay, all of you, get ready because after their performance, you need to be in standby mode and ...” blah blah, you’re just blabbering there and all of them are pretending that they’re listening to you. Maybe they already memorize your lines because everyday you saying that to them.

“Where’s Luhan ?” Kris asked Xiumin but he just shrugged. Shoot ! Where is that cold, heartless, arrogant jerk ? You’re about to leave when Kai held your arm.

“Don’t find him, he’ll be back.” he saud and gave you a reassuring smile.

“I need to find him and kick his not-so-handsome face because he’s making us worry.”

“You’re worried ?” he smirked

“Hell no ! Why would I ? I am your manager, and I don’t want all of you to make a mess !” you growled, “Ah, gaaaah ! I’m sorry if I yelled at you. Argh, this job is so frustrating !”

“Relax.” he chuckled, then he cupped your face and looked directly in your eyes. “Go and get some air, and if you found him, punch or kick him if you want.”

“Call me if he’s back.” he just nodded and you exited their dressing room.

“Why am I taking this job seriously ? I’m not here for that in the first place. Am I getting attached to them ?” you mumbled to yourself. You closed your eyes to calm yourself. You immediately open your eyes when you heard a bark of a dog, your body felt numb, you can’t move. In all of the things that you can encounter, why dog ? A freaking huge dog. A doberman maybe ? A husky ? a pitbull? bulldog ? Poodle ? Chiuaua ? I don’t know and I don’t ing care what kind of dog is that, I just need to get out of this place. The dog ran towards your directions, you hold your breath and closed your eyes. Shoot ! Is this the end ? Will I die because of this freaking dog ?  You suddenly shrieked at the top of your lungs. Luhan is watching you since forever, he panicked when you shrieked so loud, he’s actually surprised that his ears didn’t fall. He ran towards you and with a swift move, your stomach is already in his shoulder. He shooed the dog and it obediently ran awy.

“It’s gone.” he gently put you down, your eyes are still closed, tears are racing to fall from your eyes, your whole body is shaking. You opened your eyes and with a blink of an eye your fist landed on his not-so-handsome face.

“What the hell is that for ?”

“That’s for making as panicked because you’re MIA and this.” you dont know why, but you pulled him in a hug. “And this is for saving me. I owe you my life.” Owe my life ? yeah, I’m overreacting.

                Your phone suddenly rung, ruining your oh-so-sweet moment with Luhan.

“Go back to the dressing room and get ready.” you commanded, and now you’re back of being his manager. You looked at the screen to see the name of the caller. Your body froze.

“Abeoji.”

(What the hell are you doing Nam Soo Jin ? When are you going to kill him ?)

“G-give me some time please.”

(I’m watching you youg lady. What took you so long to kill him ?)

“Just wait, I need time.”

(I’m giving you three weeks for this mission)

“But abeoji~”

(No buts, focus on your mission and kill him.)

                The call ended but you decided to stay on that place. You just want to think. Why do I need to kill him ? Is this right ? I must know the reason before I kill this innocent person. You came to your senses, when your phone rung again.

“Yoboseyo ?” you said as nonchalantly as you can

(How energetic my dear ? Turn around.) you sighed and turn around. Your eyes widen, you immediately ran towards him and give him a super tight hug.

“Jin !” you called happily “I miss you Jin !” he chuckled then ruffled your hair.

“I  miss my princess too.” he said and give you a peck on your nose.

“Why are you here ?”

“Why ? You don’t want me here ?”

“No, it’s just, you’re so busy, but still you’re here, fiddling around with me.”

“I’m not fiddling around, you’re worth my time, princess. I came here because I just sensed that you’re having a problem.”

“Yeah, I have a super duper ultra mega extreme big problem.”

“Woah, that one looks... serious.”

“Father gave me only 3 weeks to accomplish this mission.”

“So ? You actually need 5 minutes to kill that Luhan. He can’t fight so that’s an easy-peasy.”

“But I’m attached to him, to all of them ! I don’t want them to get hurt.”

“What is the rule no. 1 ?”

“I don’t ing care about the rules ! They are my friends ! They are innocent ! Why do I need to kill him by the way ? What’s that ing reason ? Why they didn’t tell me ?” you growled. You don’t know that you’re already crying because of frustration. Jin wiped your tears with his thumb and hugs you tightly.

“Hush Soo Jin, calm down. Don’t cry okay ?” he said as sweet as possible.

“I never kill people Jin. But why did he gave this damn mission to me ? Does he wants me to be a heartless monster that will kill people like it’s one of my hobby ? I never wish to kill people, especially the innocent one ?”

“Are you sure that his really innocent ? What if he’s worst than the Beta ? What if he can kill ? What if he’ll kill you ? Don’t be so gullible, don’t be fooled by his looks.”

“If he’s worst than Beta, why they can’t told me the reason ?”

“Maybe it’s private ?”

“It’s my mission, so i have the rights to know why !”

“What if, he’s the prime suspect in your mom’s murder case ?”

“D-don’t m-mention that, p-please.”

“Do you want me to replace you ?”

“No, I must know everything. And if he’s really the prime suspect, there’s no reason for him to live.” Note to myself: Never get attach to them.

                You decided to go to their dressing room, they’re already done with their performance. All of them are packing up and preparing to leave. Your expression shifted into cold one. All of you already got home, they didn’t talk to you because they’re already tired from their perfomance. Your body froze when you saw the black envelope with a red ribbon. This envelope is from alpha. You took the envelope and put it in your bag. When you felt that all of them are already in the dreamland, you went to the balcony and opened the envelope. And for the nth time, your body froze as you see the picture inside that envelope. It’s your pictures with them, your first dinner with the maknae lines, your vacation with them, the moment that Kai held your hand and called you mom, the moment that Kai hugged you, when you stabbed Luhan with a knife, and so on. All the things that happened inside and outside the dorm is in here. Don’t tell me that someone is spying us. It can’t be.

                The alarm clock rung loudly, the sound of it echoed int he four cornered room. You sat up from your bed, you sighed. You didn’t get enough sleep because you’re busy thinking for some solutions is your problem. I need to do this within 3 weeks, and thinking that there is someone that is watching my every move. DAMN ! All of them are trying to start a conversation with you, but you’re giving them a silent treatment.

“Soo Jin, do you have a problem ?” Chanyeol asked then he sat beside you, but you just looked at him and shrugged.

“Are you mad at us ? Did we do something wrong ?”

“No, I’m not mad.”

“Are you sick ?”

“Can’t you just leave ? Isn’t it obvious that I don’t want to talk to you ? To all of you ?” you yelled, he didn’t answer, he’s shocked. There’s an awkward silence that surrounded in both of you. You gasped when he suddenly pulled you into a hug.

“Did you know that a hug has a healing and releasing component? That’s why hug is the best way to comfort someone. So just relax Soo Jin, and I know that everything would be fine.” How I wish ? After he said that, you felt relaxed, you sighed. This is not right.

Thanks.” you said after you pulled away from his hug.

“Do you want me to sing for you ?” he asked but you didn’t answer “Silence means yes.” he started to strum on his guitar.

~I’m sending 143
I still can’t express my feelings with words whoa oh oh
Sending 143, it’s not just a simple game of numbers whoa oh oh
I love you 143, you are 486
Sending 143, we’re so different
Sending 143, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number 143~

                The song is bright, you didn’t know that you’re singing along with him. You’re surprised when Kai sang the rap part. All of you are singing happily when Luhan joined and sing along with all of you. Your mood suddenly went down when you saw him. You walked out.

“Ugh, this is hard.” you mumbled, you gasped when someone grab your arm and yanked you wih him, dragging you into an empty room.

“Why the hell are you dragging me ?” you yelled then you pulled your arm from his grip.

“Let’s talk.”