Chapter 5 - How Do I start ?

Mission can't accomplish

           When you woke up, you realized that you are in the bed. You remembered that you slept in the floor because Kai told you to stay.

“Ahh~ nevermind !” you muttered, you get your cellphone then you saw your father’s message.

 

From: Father

Mission Accomplished?

 

            You sighed then you threw your phone on your bag. You stood up and you went to the bathroom, but when you opened the bathroom’s door, you saw Tao practicing some poses in front of the mirror and take note that he is half ; the water was dripping in his body, you gulped.

“Oops, sorry !” you blurted then you closed the door.

“Why are you blushing noona ?” Sehun asked innocently

“Ah, because it’s hot, you know ? Summer ?” then you faked a laugh, he nodded then he came in to the bathroom. “Wait !” you held his arm “Tao is there.”

“It’s okay, you know, we showered in 2’s or 3’s, do you want to shower with us ?” you coughed

“No, no,no !” then you went to the kitchen and you drunk a lot of water. “Whooo ! It’s so freaking hot in here !” you fanned yourself with your hand.

“I know I’m hot !” Kris came out from nowhere, he was also half , a towel was wrapped on his lower body, you cleared your throat.

          He walked forward, then you walk backward until you bumped into the refrigerator. He lowered his head until he reached your level and then he looked to your eyes, then to your lips, then back to your eyes again. Your face was so close to him, your nose almost touched  his nose, your cheeks was red as cherries.

“Excuse me, you’re blocking the refrigerator, im going to get my water.”

“Oh, Im sorry”  you said then you left him smirking. You threw yourself in the couch, and then Xiumin, Tao and Sehun came out from the bathroom with their boxers and towels hanging on their shoulders. They’re like a model having their photoshoots. Luhan came out from their room wearing boxers only; he’s ruffling his hair and yawning. You went back to your room to avoid seeing hot men wandering around, but when you opened your room’s door, you saw Kai and Sehun dressing up, you immediately close the door.

“This is heaven !” you murmured. You went downstairs and you saw Chanyeol, shirtless while he was tying his sneakers. You went to the dining room and you saw Lay, Chen, Suho, D.O and Baekhyun chatting, you sat on the empty spot beside Lay, Suho served your food.

“Thanks” you said then he just smiled

“How’s your 1st day here? With us ?” D.O asked

“It”s great !” you grinned “But can I ask you something ?” all of them nodded “Do you usually wandered here in the dorm, half- ?” they chuckled

“Yeah, old habits I think, but I think we need to change it since you are here.” Suho said

“It’s okay, I think both of us are still adjusting.” They nodded “Ahm, by the way, can I take a bath now ?”

“Hmm” Chen hummed “Yeah, I think all of us are done now.” Chen said

“Okay, thanks” you dashed upstairs to get your stuffs then you went to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

                       Luhan came out from their room, with his towel hanging on his shoulders. He went to the bathroom and he heard that someone is showering bud he didn’t mind, because he thought that it is just an Exo member. He pulled the shower curtain, both of you gasped, he immediately turned around.

“Im sorry !” he said then he came out from the bathroom. He gulped then he put his hand on his chest, his heart was pumping rapidly. “My innocent eyes !”

 

          When you came out from the bathroom, you saw Luhan waiting, he looked at you, you blushed remembering what happened earlier.

“I- I D-din’t see a-a-anything !” he stammered, you nodded then you ran upstairs. You sighed and texted Jin.

 

To: Jin

This day was great ! But I don’t know how to start this damn mission !

 

From : Jin

It’s freaking easy ! you can stab him with a knife while he’s sleeping or just put poison on his food.

You sighed, “I can’t do this !”