I'm Friggin' Bald!!!

3 Weeks

(Seungri POV)

"You want me to shave your head?!?!" "Yeah. Your the only person I trust with my hair." "So what are you gonna do with it? You know, after its shaved off?" "I'm gonna donate it to Charity." I admired Kenya so much. She was such a great person. She always put everyone before herself and was super sweet. And lets not forget how gorgeous she was. But I was still in a bit of culture shock after meeting her parents. I had no idea they were Indians! "Kenya can I ask you something?" "Ask away." "Why are your parents Indian?" I immediately realized how vulgar my bluntness was and quickly apologized. "No. Its none of my business. I'm sorry."

"Its fine. Seungri. You're my best friend. You deserve to know. When I was 9, my mom had passed and Marcus(my birth dad) was upset behind it. He said it was my fault she died and he began to abuse me. At the time I was best friends with the Kapoor's daughter, Kavya, (Who has gone to college now and at the time was 12.) so I ran away to their house and they took me in." "Wow. I'm sorry Kenny." "Its okay Seungri. Now shave my head before I change my mind!" I reluctantly the razor and shaved her locs.

I put them in a ziploc bag and gave them to her. I thought she was even more gorgeous than ever. Her beautiful face was more noticeable. I gave her a mirror so she could see. "Oh My God." She touched her head. "I'm friggin bald!" Let's post some pics on Instagram." We took some pictures. She posted some online and sent some to me. She was so brave and strong. I could never do that."Come on lets go show Mam and Pita."

She dragged me downstairs and ran to her parents. Her father in his office and her mother in the kitchen. Her mother began to cry. She took her mom in for a hug and rubbed her back in circular motions. Her father nodded his head in approval. "Thanks Seungri! I really appreciate you helping me with my hair . . . er. . . head." "Umm, its almost 5. I better start leaving." I began to walk away when she stopped me.

"Urmmm, I just wanted to say thanks again." She lightly pecked me on my cheek. I could feel my cheeks fluster bright scarlet. Not knowing what to do, I decided to grow some and kiss her on her lips. Yum, watermelon! Her turn to blush. "Ummm, I have to go pray to Ganesha. So I'll see you later. I smiled and waved goodbye as she closed the door. What had I done? I hope I didn't embarrass her or make her angry.

When I had reached my house I came in and pecked Eomma on the cheek. "Anneyeong Eomma." "Did you have fun at Kenya's house Seunghyun?" "Yeah, but she gave me some disturbing news." "Really? What?" "Kenya has cancer and has 3 weeks to live." "오, 불쌍한 내 새끼" (Oh My Poor Baby) She pulled me in a hug and held me. I was on the verge of tears but I pulled myself together. "Well the only thing you can do is show this girl how much you love her and make these 3 weeks the time of her life. And Seunghyun, ask the girl on a date already. You obviously think the sun shines out of Kenya's , so show her." My mom pecked me on the cheek. She was right. I should make thee last few weeks the best she ever had. I was going to ask her to prom.