You've Been Strong For Too Long

3 Weeks

(Seungri POV)

The day had came. Kenya didn't come to school. She was dead. I would never see her again. During lunch I couldn't take it anymore. I ran outside, sat a bench and just cried. I would never smell her vanilla scent, never see her chocolate eyes, never see her rose lips or her pearly smile, ever again. "You know, crying doesn't mean your weak. It just means you've been strong for too long." It was CL. She was always comforting at times like this. She rubbed circular motions in my back while I kept bawling.

"Seungri, please stop crying. I hate to see my boyfriend cry." It was Kenya. Was I seeing things? I rubbed my eyes. Nope, it was really her. "Kenya!" Me and CL and said in unison. We had both hugged her and I bombarded her with kisses. "K-Kenya, I thought you were dead." My voice was cracking. "Shut up." She kissed me. "AHEM." CL interrupted our kiss. She laughed and gave Kenya another hug. "Well, I had enough Chemo done, so I beat cancer. My hair is even growing back!" She removed her beanie so we could see curly little sprouts of hair on her head. I pulled her into another hug and breathed in her vanilla scent. My Noona was back. Sorry if it was corny and it , but I did my best here.