Young And In Love

3 Weeks

(Seungri POV)

I showed up at Kenya's door with yellow roses and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by Mr. Kapoor. "Hello Mr. Kapoor." I bowed to Kenya's father. "Seungri." He nodded in approval. "Mr. Kapoor, you have a very beautiful and kind hearted daughter. I like her very much. I have come to ask her prom and for her to be my girlfriend. But, I seek you and Mrs. Kapoor's approval." "Seungri you are a very kind boy. I believe you will make Kenya very happy. Let me call her down. You may come inside. He opened the door and I sat on a couch near the door. Mr. Kapoor shouted something in Hindi. I saw Kenya run down the stairs and she greeted me with a smile and gave me a hug. Her father nodded and left the room.

"Seungri what are you doing here?" She released me from her embrace a little soon than I wanted but was happy to see her, even though I saw her at school a couple of hours earlier. "I came to ask you to go to prom with me." I handed her the bouquet of flowers, and I was beaming because I knew yellow roses were her favorite.

" Yes!!!" She jumped on me and I hugged her. I put her down. "There is also another thing." She quickly got serious, even though I knew she wanted to do back flips around the house. I did too. "Will you be my girlfriend?" She had tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks. "Oh My God! Yes!" She jumped onto me again and I held her once more. This was the best day of my life.

(Sanjay POV)

Dharti and I watched them from the top of the staircase. "Remember when we were like that Sanjay? Yuva(Young) and Pyara Mem(In Love)?" Dharti grabbed my hand. "Neither of our parents approved, so we eloped. But our parents learned to accept our love." I grabbed her waist. "Oh? You do remember?" She laughed and I pulled her in for a kiss.