Chapter 4: Dreams Do Come True

Unexpected Yet Wonderful

Dreams Do Come True

 

YURI'S P.O.V.

 

The glaring of the sunlight and thee sweet sound of the birds chirping made a young girl stir in her bed.

 

"It was just a dream" Yuri mumbled to herself as she sat straight in her bed, "wish it was real though." She slowly and unknowingly drifted back to sleep.

_____________________

 

As Yuri went to the balcony with a cup of coffee, she suddenly zoned off. She couldn't get over her sweet dream, where in all odds were against the love Yuri and Yoona have for each other because of culture differences. What they had was forbidden.

 

They were rivals during the day but become lovers as the darkness fall. They would meet in the middle of the forest and have sweet strolls in the large crystal clear lake.

 

She loved it when they would play in the water. their cloothes wet and she could see through Yoona's clothes. Yoona's lovely doe-eyed like eyes with her curvey body... The shimmering water, the twinkling stars and the light of the moon all looked mesmerizing to her. Then Yoona would say: " Yu--"

 

"Yuri!" Yoona exclaimedas she entered the balcony. "I've been talking here for quite a while now and you weren't listening."

 

"I'm sorry." The startled Yuri said while still in daze.

 

"You didn't even finished your coffee" She said as she took the cup, "Look its half empty!"

 

"No, its half full" Yuri contradicted. The both of them argued about the coffee until Yoona drank the whole thing.. "There, its empty!"

 

With those last words Yuri woke up in her little 4D world.

 

"I think I should consult a psychiatrist. I think I'm hallucinating, but it felt so good being around Yoona." Yuri said, she drank her coffee in a gulp but realized that it was empty. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

 

"I already drank the whole thing remember?!" Yoona said, laughing so hard at Yuri's face.

 

She touched her forehead with her left hand and touched Yuri's with her right hand saying, "Are you sick or something?" with her face just inches away from Yuri's.

 

"I'm okay now" Yuri responded with her eyes wide open. "Don't worry"

 

Yoona then stole a kiss from her and ran to the kitchen. The slightly hypnotized Yuri  then snapped out of it.

 

This awoken Yuri up the second time, panting.

 

"Yoona..." She mumbled as she traced her fingers through her lips, touching it.

 

"Maybe I'm thinking about her too much. That dream, felt so true." Yuri said, she hopped out her bed and went to the kitchen. She ate the breakfast her mother left for her, she drank her Ma juice and after that she went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

As she exited her own bathroom, she then noticed a pink doll laying in her bed.

 

"Yoongsan..." She then thought of Yoona, again.

 

"Can I call her or something? Maybe a text would do." Yuri mumbled to herself and grabbed her phone.

 

To: Yoona

Hey, good morning. Did you sleep well? :)

 

She nervously tapped her phone. 'Yuri, do you really need to send this to her? No! I must. I want to  hang around with her again.' Yuri is arguing to herself. I f someone might see her blurt this out, surely, many people would be worried about her. In this case, she needs to see the psychiatrist right away.

 

After a moment of talking in her own mind, she accidentally tapped the send button.

 

"Oh...My...God! I sent it! That was not final. What to do? What to do?" She panicked for a moment. "Okay, calm down Yuri. Calm down. Okay that's it." Yuri is now doing her breathing exercise, she learned it during her yoga class and it helped calm herself down, until...

 

(1 new message)

 

From: Yoona

I slept really well. :) I'm really glad you texted me, I really had fun yesterday, I suddenly want to hang out with you again :D

 

Upon reading the message, she felt a slight tingle in her spine.

 

She was staring at her phone, dumbfounded. She was smilling widely like an idiot. She read the message again.

 

"I...can't...believe...this! Yoona replied! I'm so happy! Wait! Did she just said she wants to hang out?"

 

To: Yoona

Are you free today? If you want, let's hang out together. :)

 

Less than a minute, she received a message.

 

From: Yoona

I would love to... ;D

 

By reading, Yuri's smile went wider.

 

To: Yoona

I'll go to your place? ^_^

 

From: Yoona

Sure. Pick me up around 2 o'clock. :D

 

That afternoon, Yuri went to Yoona's house by telling her where she lived.

 

YOONA'S P.O.V.

 

Beep...beep... Beep...beep

 

Yoona's phone was vibrating in her nightstand which wake her up.

 

"Argh, who dares ruin my beautiful sleep! How annoying." Yoona hissed as she reached for her phone. She slowly opened her eyes and checked who disturbed her, frowning.

 

(1 new message)

 

From: Yuri

Hey, good morning. Did you sleep well? :D

 

Yoona's frown turned into a huge smile. Her eyes widen as she read each word from the message, especially from the sender. She quickly sat up filled with excitement and happiness.

 

She replied quickly.

 

To: Yuri

I slept really well. :) I'm really glad you texted me, I really had fun yesterday, I suddenly want to hang out with you again :D

 

'Okay, where did I get all of this confidence again?' She thought of herself.

 

From: Yuri

Are you free today? If you want, let's hang out together. :)

 

To: Yuri

I would love to... ;D

 

From: Yuri

I'll go to your place? ^_^

 

To: Yuri

Sure. Pick me up around 2 o'clock. :D

 

Yoona gave Yuri directions to her house. She is very excited because she'll be hanging out with Yuri again. She got out of bed and made her way to her bathroom refreshing herself. After that, she went downstairs to eat her breakfast. She was eating happily, which made someone curious.

 

"Unnie? You do know that you are smiling like an idiot, right?" Seohyun said. "Did you win something or what? I barely see you like this after you broke up with Nickhun-"

 

"Don't mention that name anymore please SeoHyun-ah" Yoona said. She's still eating her breakfast.

 

"Well, sorry. But after you spazz about him in the past, I just don't understand why he did that to you though. You know Unnie, I love you so much and I can't bare anyone hurting you." Seohyun said, eating her sandwhich.

 

"Awww. You know I love you too, Seohyun-ah. And I don't really care about him anymore. I think, we aren't meant to be that God chose to break us apart." Yoona said as she drank her water.

 

"Well, maybe someone has moved on because of a girl named YURI entered your life and you're thinking about her always that it seems that both of you are lovers now. Seriously, I'm happy for you right now Unnie but just be careful, okay?" Seohyun said, returning to her reading.

 

"Yes, thank you Seohyun. I'll keep that in mind and we are not lovers -"

 

"Yet" A smirk appeared on the younger girl's face.

 

"Seriously? Seohyun, WE ARE NOT LOVERS, okay? We just met-"

 

"And so? You feel something for her, don't you?" Seohyun cutted, smiling.

 

"I..don't..really know" Yoona said, she lowered her head for her sister not to see the blush of her face. 'Yoona snap out of it! You just met Yuri, and, and, and she's really beautiful and caring, she's y and woah, woah, woah, woah. Aishh! Yoona get over it'

 

"You really don't know, eh? Let's see about that." Seohyun said, smirking.

 

"Okay, okay, okay. You win! Am I that obvious or something?" Yoona said, sighing.

 

"As your sister, yes. You are too obvious and I know you too much."

 

"But, you know, she's a girl so am I. We just met and we don't really know each other that much. From the very first time I saw her, I felt something that even I didn't feel when I was with him. That was the first time I felt myself flutter that there's this weird feeling around my stomach and when my heart starts to beat fast like it's coming out." Yoona said, thinking for other compliments she would thought.

 

"To cut your story short Unnie. It's love at first sight. You didn't love Nickhun, it was just an affection. I may not be in a relationship but I do know what it feels like." Seohyun said, smiling as she thought of someone.

 

'She knows what it feels like? Wait, what? Does she have someone now?' Yoona thought, she furrowed her eyebrows, confused. She then tilted her head to her sisters' side.

 

"You know what it feels, eh? You sure do." Yoona chuckled as she saw her sister blush.  "So, who is it?"

 

"What who is it?" Seohyun scoffed.

 

"You know what I'm talking about~ " Yoona said, using her aegyo.

 

"Really, Unnie. Sometimes I feel like I'm the older one here. You're choding as ever." Seohyun said, giggling.

 

"But you know you like it~" Yoona said, seconds later she busted out laughing alligatorishly. Soon then after, Seohyun laughed at her sisters' actions. It has been always like that from the beginning. Yoona being all like a 10-year old kid and Seohyun being the serious and mature one. But it is just how they turned out to be, they got used to it.

 

"By the way, Unnie?" Seohyun said, catching her breath.

 

"Yep?" Yoona said as she grabbed her water, she took a sip.

 

"Can I see this Yuri of yours?" Seohyun calmly said while Yoona spit out the water in .

 

Seohyun quickly grabbed some tissue papers nearby and gave it to her sister. "Are you okay, Unnie?"

 

"Yeah, I'm okay now."

 

"Why did you spit the water out? You're like old now, babies only do that." Seohyun said, she sat back on her chair.

 

"I was just shocked about what you said." Yoona said, drinking her water again.

 

"Oh? Yeah, I want to see Yuri so badly. We talk about her a lot and yet I haven't even met her or even saw a picture of her-" She stopped as she grabbed some tissue papers and handed it to her sister again. "Seriously Unnie. Stop doing that, you're wasting the water and why do you always do that when I'm talking, I didn't even finished."

 

"Yah! It's your fault! Why do you have to ask that kind of question anyway?" Yoona said, wipping . She drank her water in a gulp before Seohyun could say anything that would make her spit her water out again.

 

"Nothing much. I just want to see her, okay?" Seohyun said.

 

"Okay, okay. She's coming over later this afternoon. Happy?" Yoona said.

 

"Really? You should be very happy now are you, Unnie? So that's why you were smiling like an idiot." Seohyun said.

 

"Kinda. Hehe. I'll go to my room, Hyunnie. I'll prepare first for this afternoon."

 

"Okay, Unnie. I'll watch Keroro in my room too. Seems it's starting. See ya."

 

Both of them entered their room.

 

YOONA'S ROOM

 

"Hmmm... What should I wear?" Yoona mumbled to herself as she made her way to her wardrobe. She is picking some nice dress that would suit her for this afternoon's event which is hanging out with Yuri.

 

"Ah... Gotcha." She said as she got a pretty dress that would emphasize her y slim body, smiling.

 

(Do you remember the outfit Yoona and Yuri wore at the CABI MV, where they were entering that bay? That's what they're going to wear in this moment. ^^)

 

  

 

At that moment Seohyun entered her Unnies room after knocking.

 

"Unnie? Are you looking something to wea- Gosh! That's beautiful, Unnie. Where'd you get that?" Seohyun said.

 

"From the mall?" Yoona sarcastically said. "I'm gonna wear it now. Just sit there. I'll be back."

 

"Arasso."

 

After some time. Yoona got dressed and went back to her room.

 

"Well, what do you think, Hyunnie?" Yoona asked as she looked herself in the mirror.

 

"You look stunning, Unnie. Wanna get your hair fixed up? I'll help you." Seohyun said, standing up.

 

"Sure, thanks Hyunnie" Yoona said.

 

 

END OF P.O.V.

 

1:45 PM

 

Yoona and Seohyun are now in their living room waiting for someone. They are watching the television seriously until someone rang the doorbell.

 

Yoona stood up and dusted herself. She proceed to the door, she sighed heavily and opened it. There, she saw Yuri smiling in front of her. 'She's so stunning and even though she's wearing a sunglass, I can still see her eyes'

 

She was broken in her thoughts when Yuri spoke.

 

"Hi there Yoona" Yuri said shyly. 'Wow, Yoona sure does have a nice body, she's really beautiful.'

 

"Hehe, hi there Yuri. Come in." Yoona said, she scratched the back of her head lightly. 'She sure is beautiful'

 

They went inside. Yuri took off her glasses and placed it in her bag. Yoona led Yuri to there living room where Seohyun was sitting.

 

"Please take a seat Yuri-Unnie, I'll get you some snacks." Yoona said, smiling.

 

"Okay, thanks Yoona." Yuri said, she watched Yoona go to the kitchen until she's no where to be seen.  'Well, this is awkward. I thought it will be only Yoona and me, but who is this other girl? Is she Yoona's? Aishh..Yuri, snap out of it. maybe she's just a friend or something and I'm not her girlfriend or anything, why should I be jealous? But, I do like Yoona a lot even though we just met and-'

 

Yuri stopped her thoughts as the other girl said something.

 

"Uhm..sorry? What was that again? I was not actually listening." Yuri said, embarrassed.

 

"Ohh.. It's okay, I'm sorry for disturbing you."

 

"No, no. Please proceed." Yuri cooed.

 

"I said that you are Yuri-unnie right?"

 

"Yes" Yuri replied. 'How did she know?' " And you are?"

 

"Oh. I'm Seohyun, Yoona-unnie's younger sister." Seohyun said, smiling.

 

"Oh I see, you do pretty much resemble your unnie." Yuri said, smiling back. 'Why do I feel relieved after she said she's Yoona's sister? Oh, well. At least I still have a chance, do I?'

 

"Actually, I think you look like her a lot." Seohyun said, giggling.

 

"Really? Someone before said that to us too, but do we really look the same?" Yuri said, smiling.

 

"It's true." Seohyun said.

 

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment. Being able to look like your unnie who is really breathtakingly beautiful and nice really flatters me." Yuri said, leaning back on the couch.

 

"You know, Unnie?"

 

"Yes?  What is it?" Yuri said, tilting her head to the younger girl.

 

"Because of you I saw how happy Yoona-unnie has become. Well, she is happy but there's something that made her more happy that she didn't notice herself." Seohyun said seriously.

 

"Really? Why?" Yuri asked, confused.

 

"Few years ago, our Mom left us. We thought that day was our very happy and unforgettable day because we went to Lotte World, only the both of us. But we were wrong, when we went back home, the place was deserted. We don't know why she left us, after that breakdown, Yoona-unnie doesn't really smile or in other words; unhappy. Earlier this year, the Yoona-unnie I know back then returned, where she always smile. It is because of him, Nickhun. But, once again, my Unnie was heartbroken that day you met her, where she accidentally bumped onto you. Yoona-unnie was free that time, she went to our company to surprise her ex-boyfriend but, unfortunately, Unnie discovered that he was just using Yoona-unnie to gain the trust of our father. In that same time, Yoona-unnie's pain faded away, when she met you. Unnie never went to Lotte World after what happened, but to my surprise, she went with you. That time when she went home, she's very happy, she even cooked us dinner. She cooks whenever she's really happy, just like now."

 

Yuri sat there, listening attentively to every word the younger girl uttered. She could not believe how such young beautiful yet nice girl experience those heatbreaking things. She then frown.

 

"I never thought she have experienced those. Yoona doesn't deserve this kind of treatment, I may be not know Yoona that much but I will try  Seohyun-sshi, I'll try to make her happy." Yuri firmly said.

 

"I know that you would do that, Unnie." Seohyun said, she smiled to Yuri.

 

"How...did..you..know..that I will do that?" Yuri slowly said.

 

"I don't know? Gut feeling, and besides, why would you waste your time with someone you just met in a bad way? And just call me Seohyun." Seohyun said, smiling.

 

"Well, I had this feeling that like I have known her, her life. Like, she's the one I have been longing to, I think." Yuri said, furrowing her eyebrows. "But, I don't know. I don't really know."

 

"It's okay, Unnie. You still have  a lot of time to think that about. Gosh, how did I end up being a psychiatrist? Maybe I'll get that course soon." Seohyun said, chuckling.

 

"You're one smart kid, eh? Thanks a lot and please don't tell Yoona that you know..I like her." Yuri said, tilting her head down.

 

"Oh, I don't really think that its appropriate for me to tell her or you about both of your feelings. It's you and Unnie's job to figure that out." Seohyun said, smiling to Yuri.

 

"Thanks a lot Seohyun-ah. Even though we just met too, thanks for supporting."

 

"Oh, it's nothing really. But if you dare to make my sister cry or break her heart, I'll hunt you down." Seohyun said coldly with seriousness.

 

Yuri gulped as she heard Seohyun's words, she shivered as she stuttered, "I..I..I...would ne..ver..do that..to..her"

 

"Okay then, it settled." Seohyun said, she softened her expression. "Oh. Hi there Yoona-unnie~" She said, using her failed aegyo voice.

 

"You're failed as ever, Hyunnie~" Yoona replied as she laughed hardly.

 

"Hmmp.. well, I don't really like my aegyo too."

 

Yuri was watching them with amazement. She cleared and coughed a little, letting them know that there is still someone inside the house.

 

"Oh, here you go Yuri-unnie. Sorry it took so long." Yoona said, she offered Yuri some sandwich and a juice, smiling.

 

"Thank you" Yuri said as she gladly accepted the offer.

 

Their hands touched which sends shivers to their spines. Faces flushed in bright pink, they were blushing madly. 'What was that? Electricity?' Both of them thought.

 

*************************

 

Yoona and Yuri decided to stroll around leaving Seohyun behind, she insisted on staying for she doesn't want to be a burden and she doesn't want to disturb them with their so called "date". As they both wondered down the street, they didn't know that someone was actually following them.

 

"Yuri-unnie, I feel something's wrong." Yoona said, she walked slowly.

 

Yuri heard Yoona mumbled something and glanced back to the young girl, she went to her side and asked. "Something's wrong? Why?"

 

"I don't know, I just feel it." Yoona said, looking from left to right.

 

"Don't think too much about that Yoona-yah. Let's just enjoy the rest of the day." Yuri said, hoping to cheer the younger girl up.

 

"Okay, Unnie." Yoona said, smiling.

 

They resumed on walking side by side. They could not help but feel more nervous and in the same time happy.

 

They were walking around the corner until Yoona stopped, gasping.

 

Yuri who heard a loud gasp couldn't help but be curious, she turned her head back to now stiffened Im Yoona and furrowed her eyebrows. 'Seriously, what's wrong with you Yoona?  I'm really worried for you' "Yoona? Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" She asked worriedly.

 

"It's nothing, Unnie. Let's go to the other side please." Yoona said in a serious tone. 'It's Nickhun'

 

Yuri saw Yoona glaring on something, more on someone. She tilted her head towards where Yoona's eyes were and saw a man. 'That must be the Nickhun-guy Seohyun told me about'

 

"Unnie, let's go." Yoona said, voice trembling. She saw Nickhun running towards her, she unknowingly grabbed Yuri's had and started running.

 

Yuri was struggling, she could not keep up with Yoona who was running like mad but she has to. She glaced back and saw the guy still following them. 'Get lost sicko!'

 

 

Since Nickhun is a guy, he soon caught up with Yoona. He stood in front of her, panting. Yoona and Yuri then stopped running, resting for a bit and breathing heavily.  "Would you listen to me for a second?" Nickhun said, frustrated.

 

"Why should I?" Yoona hissed.

 

"It's because you didn't even let me explain everything." He said, grabbing her hand and held it tightly for her not to escape.

 

 

"Explain? I've told you, I heard everything and I don't want to see you again. Let go of me." Yoona said, struggling from his grasp.

 

"I wont you listen to me. I know that what I did was wrong but I realized that I really love you, you're the only one. I'm sorry about what happened days ago Yoona-yah." He said, he loosen his grasp o her hoping she could understand but to his dismay he received a very powerful slap.

 

SLAP!

 

Yoona slapped him in his right cheek; she could not hold herself anymore listening to all his lies again. She curled up her fists but noticed that someone was still holding her right hand and it was: Yuri. Yuri who saw all of this could not help but be angry. She does not want anyone to hurt Yoona. She tighten her grip hoping to calm the youger girl down sending a 'I'm-always-here-for-you look' to Yoona.

 

Yuri then thought, 'He deserves that, just leave Yoona alone jerk'

 

As for Nickhun, he reached for his now redden cheeks rubbing it to ease the pain. "I deserve that though. I'm sorry for hurting you. Please, just please give me another chance." He desperately pleaded.

 

"No" A firm voice said. Yoona was shocked and tilted her head towards Yuri. 'She looks furious'

 

 

"Huh? And who are you to say that? You're not Yoona." Nickhun said.

 

 

"It's none of your business." Yuri held Yoona's hand tightly. "Let's go Yoona." Yuri dragged Yoona but was stopped by Nickhun.

 

"WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME! I'M HER BOY-" Nickhun was shouting madly but was stopped by a punch in his face.

 

Yoona was again shocked by what happened. 'Yuri just punched him in his face. Oh my god...'

 

Yuri in the other hand was panting, 'His face is hard, and why did I punch him again? Oh yeah, he got into my nerves.'

 

Nickhun fell back as he was punched, surprised by the overwhelming power by the one who did that to him. He was now mad, really mad. He forced himself to stand up and tried to hit her. "WHY YOU FU-" but got cut-off again by another blow.

 

"Don't you dare come near Yoona again or I'll cut you into pieces, boy." Yuri said, she gritted her teeth.

 

"And who are you to say that?" Nickhun replied, he held his hand to his nose, it was bleeding.

 

"I'm her girlfriend and don't you dare come near us again." Yuri confidently said, she tilted her head to Yoona who was smiling at her and held her had.

 

"WHAT?! You turned to a lesbo that fast? You moved on? I don't believe you, you love me, I know you still do Yoona." Nickhun said, he furrowed his eyebrows; confused.

 

"Would you stop?! Don't you understand that I don't love you. And how do you expect me to still love you after everything you did to me?!" Yoona said, raising her voice. "Leave us alone or you'll regret it later on." she firmly said, leaving Nickhun dumbfounded.

 

"Let's go, Yuri-unnie" Yoona said. Yuri nodded her head and walked hand-in-hand with Yoona. She glanced back to him 'You don't deserve Yoona, you have hurt her too much'

 

************

 

They were still walking around hand-in-hand. They were still happy despite the incident earlier, as long as they were together nothing’s gonna stop them.

 

FLASHBACK

 

‘What was that? Electricity?’ They both thought.

 

“Uhh..sorry.” Yoona said.

 

“It’s okay, thank you for the food.” Yuri said back, eating Yoona’s food happily.

 

“I’ll excuse myself, Sergeant Keroro is going to start anytime soon.” Seohyun said, standing up and walked to the stairs but stopped halfway glancing back to her sister.

 

“And enjoy your date Yuri and Yoona-unnie!” Seohyun shouted and chuckled in the same time. She then proceeds to her room.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri choked her food after hearing those words. She was coughing hard enough for Yoona to hear. Yoona then gave Yuri the juice which Yuri immediately drank right away. Both of them were blushing madly, they were speechless for a moment until…

 

“Yoona”

“Sorry-“

 

Both of them said in the same time. They smiled, still blushing.

 

“You first, Yoona” Yuri sincerely said.

 

“I’m really sorry for my sister’s action.” Yoona said.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing actually. I find it cute though.” Yuri said.

 

‘Seohyun’s cute? What about me? I think Unnie likes Seohyun’ Yoona thought, frown appeared on her face.

 

Yuri who totally noticed it was starting to get worried. ‘What did I do now? Cute- Damn! That’s it’ Yuri thought.

 

“But you’re cuter.”  Yuri said, smiling towards Yoona.

 

Yoona’s eyes sparkled upon hearing Yuri’s words. Her frown turned upside down, she is now smiling again like a total idiot and the same time blushing. ‘I am so happy’

 

“T..ttt..thanks Unnie” Yoona stuttered she lowered her head, embarrassed.

 

“Aww, Yoona + stuttering is way cuter. Keke” Yuri said, wanting to pinch the younger girl’s cheeks.

 

Yoona here blushed even more.

 

“Hey, Yoona. Wanna go out?” Yuri asked, hoping for a “yes”.

 

‘Wanna… go… out? I would love to!’ Yoona thought.

 

“I would love to” Yoona said as calmly as she could but deep inside her heart is shouting for happiness.

 

“Let’s go then, do you want to bring your sister along? She’ll be alone if we go out, right?” Yuri asked.

 

“Okay, I’ll tell her that. Just wait a moment Yuri-unnie.” Yoona said. ‘I guess she likes Seohyun’  She thought, she went to her sister’s room and knocked. She entered and saw her sister in bed, sleeping.

 

“Seohyun is sleeping” Yoona said in a low voice, not wanting to wake the younger girl up.

 

“Unnie? What are you doing here? I thought you’re with Yuri-unnie?” Seohyun said, she rubbed her eyes lightly and sat straight in her bed.

 

“Yes, she is still downstairs. She want to go out, she wants you to tag along since you’ll be left alone here.” Yoona said.

 

‘Aishh. Yoona-unnie is real dumb. I can tell she’s jealous. Might as well’ Seohyun thought.

 

“I’ll just stay here, Unnie. I don’t want to disturb your date with her” Seohyun said, grinning.

 

“We..we..we’re…not..going ..to a..date.” Yoona stuttered and blushed.

 

“HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Look at your face unnie! You’re blushing madly and I can tell that you are jealous.” Seohyun said,  catching her breath because of laughing hard.

 

“Jealous? What do you mean jealous?” Yoona defensively said.

 

“Yeah, right. Like I don’t know you enough to be acting like this. Seriously Unnie, just go. I don’t want to disturb you both.” Seohyun said.

 

“Are you sure? What will I tell Yuri-unnie then?” Yoona said.

 

“Tell her I’m tired and on my way to sleep. Now go already or I’ll be the one to kick both of your asses out this house.” Seohyun said as she stood up and shoving her sister towards the door. “And have fun, bring some goguma afterwards, okay?”

 

“Okay” Yoona replied and nodded.

 

Yoona went back in the living room where Yuri is waiting. Yuri was sitting there, not a moving in any ways. Yoona was starting to worry about Yuri. Yuri hag his head low, Yoona in the other hand sat beside her, she saw Yuri was just sleeping, ‘She’s just sleeping, I thought something bad would happened and-‘ Yoona stopped as she felt something in her shoulder, Yuri’s head is now in Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona tilted her head to the right and saw Yuri’s beautiful face, ‘I’ve never seen her face up to this close until now, well, except for that time when we both collided. I should be careful next time though-‘ and again she stopped as she heard Yuri.

 

“Yoona… I love you..hmmm..Yoona” Yoona’s eyes widen as she heard what Yuri just said, she looked again whether Yuri is still asleep or not, much to her dismay, she’s still sleeping. ‘Did..Yuri..just say..she  loves me?’ she thought and smiled.

 

“You should have said that to me awake, I feel the same way you know that?” Yoona softly said, she caressed the older girl’s face with her left hand. ‘I think I should not wake her up’

 

“ I didn’t expect that you said that.” Yuri said, smiling. She just woke up.

 

“What the hell? You were awake all this time?” Yoona said, shocked.

 

“Well, just after you said that you feel the same ad caressed my cheek. I then thought that I confessed to you when I was still sleeping. That’s kinda true though.” Yuri said, she sat up straight and scratched the back of her head lightly, blushing.

 

 

“Ever since we met, I feel something strange inside me. This is the very first time I experienced such feeling. At first, I thought I would just let it go since I won’t be seeing you again but I was wrong. We met again yesterday, I keep on thinking about you the past few days, after hanging around with you yesterday, I was really happy. I never thought that God would give me a chance for us to be friends and get to know each other more. I don’t know why but I want to be with you, I want to protect you from those people who will try to hurt you, I want to make you smile every time.” Yuri said seriousness in her voice.

 

Yoona was just listening to her; she felt her heartbeat rise as Yuri confessed to her. She held tightly onto their intertwined hands but in the same time confused.

 

Yuri felt Yoona tighten her grip and continued. “I know that you’re confused about this but I will not rush things. I will wait for you. I will wait for you even if it takes forever. Even if we just met in less than a week, I feel like I have known you for so long. I really feel comfortable around you and in the same time happy. Seohyun actually told me everything about your past, when your mother left you and that Nickhun guy. I was confused myself, why would someone use you? You’re every person’s ideal type. You’re beautiful, nice, and really family-oriented and the one who doesn’t know how to lie.”

 

It is now the time for Yoona to speak. “I am. I also feel the same way. When we first met during that incident, I was left speechless by your kindness. You actually cared for me that time when my best friend scolded me and you said that it was alright. That was the very first time I felt what you felt too. I felt secured around your arms, I feel secured around you. After thinking about you then, I realized that I didn’t love him, it was all affection. You changed me, instead of being a heartbroken lady that should feel like dying because got used by someone who you gave all the best because you love him. I wanted to die that time; it was like when my mom left us. I wanted to die so badly, every time someone so dear to me always leaves me. Don’t I deserve being in love and be love back, is it hard for someone to do that? But everything changed when I met you.” Yoona said, tears starting to flow down.

 

Yuri watched Yoona, she listened to her. She hugged her when she started to cry, she doesn’t want to see Yoona cry. “Sssshhh, just let it out. I’m here for you.” She rubbed the younger girl’s back and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

 

Yoona cried hard, she pressed herself closer to Yuri. She hugged her tightly, tears still flowing, when Yuri gave her a kiss in the forehead she felt safe, she loved that feeling.

 

“I don’t want to see you cry Yoona, someone like you doesn’t deserve to be treated like this. I’ll be her for you, I will protect you no matter what, I will love you will all my heart and I will always make you happy. I love you, Yoona.” Yuri said sincerely, she looked down to Yoona who was facing her just now.

 

“I love you too, Yuri.” Yoona said, still crying.

 

They both leaned closer until their faces were just inches away. They could feel their hot breath, in no time their lips crashed onto each other. Yuri wrapped her hands around Yoona’s neck while Yoona’s on her waist, they deepened their kiss and after a while they both parted. They were panting hard, staring onto each other’s eyes and smiling.

 

“I love you” They both said in the same time and chuckled.

 

“I’ll never leave you. You don’t need to cry anymore. I’m always here for you.” Yuri said, wiping some tears in Yoona’s eyes.

 

“I believe in you and I love you” Yoona replied, she hugged Yuri and they stayed like that for a moment.

 

Yuri chuckled as she remembered something which made Yoona worried. “Unnie, what’s wrong?”

 

“I just remembered my dream earlier, I never thought that dreams do come true.” Yuri said, smiling.

 

“Oooohhh, what dream would that be?” Yoona curiously asked.

 

“It’s about me and you. And that dream came true.”

 

“Let’s go out, this time it’s our very first official date.” Yuri said as she stood up, offering a hand to her girlfriend which the latter gladly accepted. They walked out the house hand-in-hand. Yuri led Yoona to her car.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Unnie, does your hand hurt?” Yoona asked, she lifted their intertwined hands to see whether it got swollen.

 

“Earlier, but now it’s okay” Yuri replied, smiling. “Don’t worry Yoong, I’ve promised to protect you right?”

 

“Neh” a small tear escaped Yoona’s eye, she immediately wiped it. But Yuri was able to see this, she stopped walking which Yoona also stop, Yuri faced her and said, “Yoong, you know I don’t want to see you cry.” She caressed Yoona’s cheek.

 

“I know that, it’s just you’re hurt and I don’t want to see you hurt.” Yoona said.

 

“I will be okay as long as you are here with me, nothing’s gonna break us apart. You got that?” Yuri said, she hugged the younger girl and felt her nod. “Let’s go, I want to eat something. IcePrincess café? What you think?”

 

 

“It’s okay, I’m actually starving now. keke” Yoona said and giggled.

 

“Aigoo, my girlfriend is too cute.” Yuri said, pinching Yoona’s cheeks.

 

“Unnie~ it hurts.” Yoona said with her aegyo voice.

 

“N’awww, sorry baby-Yoong. Let’s go eat now.” Yuri said smiling. She grabbed Yoona’s hand and dragged her towards the direction where they headed.

 

 

While walking, both Yoona and Yuri saw someone familiar. As they walked closer, they stood frozen and eyes widen.

 

“YURI” “YOONA”