Chapter 3: Always Be Here For You

Unexpected Yet Wonderful

 Always Be Here For You (JETI)

 


'I'm going back to Seoul today, wait for me Jessi. I miss you so much' Tiffany thought. She is now in the departure lounge ready to board the plane. She stayed in America for 3 months now, a month ago her mother died.

Jessica and Tiffany went to America to visit Tiffany's family after they heard that her mother was very ill. 2 weeks later, Jessica went back to Korea for their family business, but Tiffany pleaded to stay longer and Jessica gave in with her wish.

Tiffany sat on her designated seat and slept. After 13 hours or so, she arrived in Korea and headed to where she supposed to go.


"Maybe Jessi's at the cafe, I'll go there first." Tiffany mumbled to herself.


She took a cab and sat quietly while she glanced at the driver who is looking at her using the mirror.


"Is there something wrong, Mister?" She said in plain English.


The driver did not understand what she just said. Tiffany looked at the confused mans' face and knew that the man could not understand English so she talked with the man in Korean.


"Oh sorry about that, I said, is there something wrong?" She said with a smile and in Korean.


"Oh, you know how to speak Korean? I was just observing you, I thought you were an American or something, sorry for the bother." The man explained and focused on the road again.


"It's okay, many actually said the same thing, but I'm pure Korean, I grew up in America that's why I act  like one." She said while tilting her head to the window and sat their quietly.

 


Few minutes after, she arrived at her destination. She took a quick deep breathe, exhaled it loudly and walked through the front door with her head low but was left dumbfounded. Someone who she knew was in front of her, she then softened her facial expression and decided to speak.


"IcePrincess Cafe sure is popular nowadays, huh?" She said.


"Hey there Fany-ah! How have you been? It's like..uhh..3 months?" The unknown person said, giving her a light hug.


"Yeah, right. I'm fine Yul, how about the rest? How are they?" Tiffany said as she returned Yuri's hug.


"Let's go inside and chat for a little while." Yuri said.
 


Both entered the café and were greeted by the workers warmly. They sat to the table near the window and chatted, and then a waiter approached them.



"May I take your orders Miss Cutie-pies" He chuckled as he held his pen waiting for their orders.

 
"Hi there, Heechul-oppa!" Yuri said, cheerfully.



Since they always come to this cafe, every worker knows who they are already.



"Hi there, Yuri. Hi too you too Fany. Now, now, what would you want to have?" Heechul said.


"You too oppa. I'll have caramel coffee please." Tiffany said as she smiled to him.
 

"Okay, one caramel coffee. You still have a nice eye smile you know that?" Heechul chuckled as he said that and continued. "How about you, Yuri-ah? Still that one?"
 


"You know me too well oppa. Yeah, one Ma juice please." Yuri said with a smirk.


"Okay now, I'll take my leave. Just wait for a moment okay?" He said and headed to the counter.


"How's Jessi?" Tiffany said.


"Still Jessica for me. You should visit her you know, she missed you so much, wait! When did you arrive?" Yuri drastically said.

 
Tiffany let out a small smile, emphasizing her eye-smile. "2 hours ago, I took the first flight from America to Korea. I missed you guys so much, especially Jessi."


"We missed you too, Fany-ah. Well, how's your mother?" Yuri asked.

 
Tiffany's very sensitive when it comes to her mother. It's the reason why she left Korea and traveled thousand of miles to America, just to see her Mom again.
 

Tiffany's smiling face turned into a frown and started to sob quietly.

 
"Fany? Why are you crying?" Yuri worriedly said.


"Mom..*sniff* *sniff* died..*sniff* a month ago." Tiffany said, still crying.


"I'm...sorry..Fany-ah." Yuri stuttered and is in the verge of crying.


Yuri stood up and rubbed her friend's back, trying to comfort her.


"You should go see Sica, Fany-ah." Yuri said.
 


"Yeah, I should go, thanks a lot, Yul" Tiffany said, wiping her tears away.

 


Tiffany exited the Cafe and went over Jessica's house. When she arrived in front of their door, she knocked. She was greeted by someone dear, it was her soon to be sister-in-law, Krystal.


"Unnie! Welcome home, we missed you so much!" Krystal jumped onto Tiffany and hugged her tightly.


"Krys...tal..can't...brea..the.." Tiffany said, suffocatingly.


Krystal loosen up her grip and apologized.


"Oh, sorry Unnie, hehe. By the way, Jessica Unnie is still asleep."


"Still asleep?!? It's 1 in the afternoon for God's sake!" Tiffany jokingly said and chuckled.


"Well, you know Unnie. She wakes up whenever she hears your voice or the worst, when we use cucumber." Krystal said.


"Still the old Jessica, eh?" Tiffany laughed so did Krystal. "Better wake her up then, see you in a bit, Krys."


"Okay Unnie."

 


Tiffany headed towards Jessica's bedroom, she saw Jessica lying on her King sized bed, sleeping soundly. She then tip toed towards it, making sure not to wake her lover up, she leaned closer and gave a light peck on Jessica's cheek.



"Jessi, honey? Wake up." Tiffany said.

 


As expected Jessica woke up. She tilted her head up and saw the love of her life, Tiffany. She held her hands out and grabbed her, pulling her towards the bed and hugged her tightly.


"Awww, Jessi, I missed you so much, how have you been?" Tiffany cooed.


"I've been lonely for the past few months but not anymore since you are here now. I missed you so much Fany-ah." Jessica said, she cupped Tiffany's cheeks and kissed her in the lips.


Their innocent kiss became blissful and passionate. They held the kiss a little longer and broke after both needed air.


"I really missed you Jessi, so much." Tiffany said as she hugged Jessica tightly.


"Me too, how's Mom?" Jessica said, while her lovers hair.


"Mom's dead, she died a month ago." Tiffany said and started to sob.


Jessica was speechless she just held Tiffany tighter and sob with her quietly.


"Sssshhh..just let it out, sweetheart. I'm here for you. You're not alone anymore." Jessica cooed. She planted a small kiss on her lovers head and to her cheeks.


After a while, the sobbing sounds suddenly subside. Both Jessica and Tiffany went out of bed.


"Dear, I'm gonna shower first, Krystal's downstairs right? I'll follow you after I finish." Jessica said, Tiffany's hair.


"Okay, Jessi. I'll wait for you, you better hurry up." Tiffany said, she gave Jessica a quick hug.


Jessica entered the bathroom and did her business. After a while or so, she then got dressed and left her room. She went where Tiffany was, she saw her girlfriend and her sister chatting.


"Goodmorning my lazy Unnie. Do you know what year it is now?" Krystal lamely joked while chuckling but stopped as she received a deathly glare from her older sister. She gulped and face her soon to be sister-in-law.

 


"Unnie, Sica-Unnie is scary!" Krystal said while grabbing Tiffany's hands.


"Awwww, Krystal. That's okay, I thought you were immune to her." Tiffany said, caressing the younger girl's hands.


"I know, but, knowing Sica-unnie..uhhh..you don't want to know..hehehe" Krystal stuttered as she saw her sister glaring at her intensely again. "I'll see you later Unnie. I forgot that I have to go to Sulli's house."


"Okay, be careful." Jessica said as she softened her icy expression. "Anywhere you want to go my love?" She continued.


"I want to relieve the pain in my heart now, after mom died I also felt dying. I want to ease this not soothing pain by maybe going to Lotte World?" Tiffany said, smiling.


"Lotte World?hmmm...'kay." Jessica said and grabbed Tiffany's hand. They walked outside and headed to the garage, they rode one of Jessica's cars which was her favorite.

 


They arrived safely at Lotte World, they rode some untraumatic rides, well, yeah, cause both of them are not that really in with roller coaster and stuff.

 


The ride they most enjoyed was the Ferris Wheel, while they were on top, they saw a very beautiful view of their beloved city, Seoul.


"Its so beautiful Jessi." Tiffany said as she tilted her head back to her girlfriend.


"Yes it is...but it's nothing compared to your beauty" Jessica replied as she looked straight into her beloveds' eyes. Drawn by the moment, Jessica slowly pressed her lips to Tiffany and she in return passionately kissed her back. They stopped as the ride slowly reached the bottom.


They got off the cubicle and went for some refreshment. As they walked around they noticed someone familiar.


"Is that Yuri?" Tiffany said, as she blinked a couple of times.


"Maybe, but who's that girl beside her? They..actually look the same. Hey! Does Yuri have a twin or something?" Jessica said as she tilted her head to Tiffany.


"I don't know, but the other girl seems familiar." Tiffany said as she scratched her head lightly.


"Familiar? Do you know her?" Jessica asked, puzzled.


"Well, I have a cousin of mine who looks like Yuri, a lot. We haven't seen each other for quite while now, but what is she doing with Yuri?" Tiffany said.


"Wanna check them out? They look like they have known each other sometime now, look how close they are." Jessica said with a grin.


"Yeah, they must have been friends for long now, but why didn't Yuri mention her to us?" Tiffany said looking at Jessica.


Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know? Well, what's the name of your cousin by anyway?"


"She's Im Yoona, her father and my mother are siblings, her Dad went to Mom's funeral together with her and her sister-"


"Hey! Why didn't you tell me that Mom died? I wanted to see her for the last time you know." Jessica said with a pout. 'If your listening Mom, I will always love your daughter, I will do everything, for her to be happy, just what you said. I'll protect her even if it takes my life away, for she is worth living for.' She thought.


 "Awww. Jessi, I was going to tell you actually but it slipped out my mind. I'm sorry, and I didn't want to disturbed you since you have some things you need to work on." Tiffany said.  


"It's okay, Fany-ah. I know you didn't mean it. Let's spy them?" Jessica said, grinning.


Tiffany then flashed her famous eye smile and nodded in agreement. She then took her girlfriend's hands.


They walked around wherever Yuri and Yoona went. They even saw how Yuri shot all of the targets just to win the prizes and they find it cute also.


"Awww. Yuri gave my cousin a cute doll. That's so cute of her." Tiffany said, clinging onto Jessica's arms.


"You want to have one? We can leave them alone, I think we got overboard on spying them and who know's what the reaction of Yuri might be." Jessica said.


"Sure. I think Yuri will take good care of my cousin. Let's ask her when we meet, if why she didn't told us about Yoona." Tiffany said.


"Let's go." Jessica said, she grabbed Tiffany's hand and went towards where the game was.


"Hey Mister. Can we play?" Jessica said.


"Why not?" The operator said and gave Jessica the equipment.


As expected from the Ice Princess, she also shot all of the targets with no sweat.


"Done" She said.



"Oh wow, Miss. You're as good as the other girl earlier." He said.


"Oh, its nothing. Actually, that's my friend. We practice target shooting a lot." She said. Looking up to the prizes.


She tilted her head towards her girlfriend. "What do you want?" She said, pointing at the prizes.


Tiffany smiled and looked through the prizes. "I want that one."


"The pink mushroom one?" Jessica said, smiling. Tiffany nodded.


"Ok. Mister, we'll get the pink mushroom one please."


"Here you go" The operator said, smiling.


Jessica gave Tiffany the pink mushroom doll and went for a walk. They went to Jessica's café and had some refreshments before they went back.


As Jessica was driving, her phone rang and saw it was Krystal who is calling. She picked it up and pressed the phone to her ears.


"Hello, Krys? Somethin' wrong?"


"Unnie! Would you mind if I stay at Sulli's house tonight since its already dark and I don't want to disturb you and Tiffany-unnie."


"Yah!" She angrily said.


Tiffany on the other hand giggled upon her girlfriend's act. She finds it cute, it's actually one of the reason why she fell in love with Jessica. The way Jessica acts, at first you can say that she's cold and an unapproachable person, but once she became close with her, all those foolish thoughts were washed away for she now knows who Jessica really is.


"Yeah, yeah. Hahaha. I'm just joking, so can I?"


"I don't think its a problem, sure. I'll call Mom later to let her know that your staying there and that Tiffany's home."


"Thanks Unnie! Saranghae! Say hi to Tiffany-unnie for me again."
 


"Sure, bye Krys." She ended the call and placed her phone back.


"Krystal's staying at Sulli's tonight and she said hi."


"Aww, and I thought that I could chat with her a little longer later." Tiffany said, pouting.


"That can wait, she'll come home tomorrow and you still have me, you silly." Jessica said as she placed her right hand onto Tiffany's left cheek and caressed it.


"I know, uhh..Jessi, I'm kinda hungry. Can we eat first before going home?" Tiffay said, she placed her left hand onto Jessica's.


"Sure thing, sweetheart. Where do you wanna go?" Jessica said, focusing on the road.


"Any where's fine. As long as I can eat." Tiffany said, giggling.


"Okay. I know a wonderful place."


They spent 10 minutes driving around the corner until they reached their destination. They got out their car and proceeded to the door, a polite waiter opened it for them while greeting, "Welcome to Gaewhaok, Ladies."


They nodded and followed the man to their table. Tiffany was left speechless, hanging, literally. She observe the restaurant's surroundings and can't help but be amazed. 'I never thought that there's a place like this. How come I didn't know that this place even exist.' Tiffany thought, sighing.


Jessica noticed her girlfriend sigh,'She looks like she doesn't want to be here. Great, just great.' She thought and sighed.


"Jessi? Something wrong? Why are you sighing?" Tiffany said, looking straight into her lovers' eyes.

"It's just, I think you don't like thee place since I saw you sigh. And I actually want to have a romantic dinner with you." She said, frowning.


"Awww. Jessi! I like it here! I sighed because I didn't even think that this kind of place exist. Even if we don't go to restaurants just to have a romantic dinner or what, being beside you is enough for me. I find it romantic and special actually." Tiffany said, smiling.


Jessica sighed in relief, 'And here I was, playing dumb. Worrying whether she likes it or not, how foolish I am.' She thought, she smiled to Tiffany and held her hand.


"I love you. I love you so much!" Jessica said, she pulled Tiffany to a hug. They stayed like that but later disturbed. 'Way to ruin the mood'


"Uh. Excuse me? May I take your orders Ma'am?" The waiter said, while he held his paper and pen. He met Jessica's gazed and froze.


Jessica sent the waiter Icy stares, she was pissed for ruining her moment with Tiffany. If her eyes were lasers, the boy should actually be dead right now, but Jessica then broke her gaze towards him and tilted her head to where her girlfriend is holding her.


Tiffany notice Jessica's change of expression, she glanced over the waiter. 'He seems scared. keke. Way to go Jessi!' She thought. She held Jessica's hand and looked her through the eyes.


"Jessi, let's take our orders. I'm getting tired, I want to go home soon, can we?" She said, smiling warmly.


"Okay." Jessica said, smiling back. She glanced again the waiter with a soft expression and gave him their order. 'Good thing my Tiffany is so nice that she change the mood, or else you should be running the hell out right now.'


Tiffany glanced over the now calmed waiter and giggled. After an hour or so, they decided to head back home. Once they arrived, they went to Jessica's bedroom. Tiffany unpacked her things which she brought from America and laid it to one of Jessica's empty closet. She organized her things neatly and took some clothes to wear after she takes a bath.


"Jessi, I'm gonna use the shower." She said, making her way to Jessica's personal bathroom.


"Okay, I'll just call Mom." Jessica replied, she laid back to her king-sized bed. She took out her phone and dialled her mother's phone number.


Ring ring....ring ring...


"Hello? SooYeon-ah?"


"Hi ther Mom, how are you?"


"Awww. My baby girl, I'm fine here. How about you? How about SooJoung?"
 

"We're fine. Krystal is at Sulli's house, she pleaded to stay there for the night."



"Aigoo. So you're left alone in the house now? Poor my baby."
 

"Actually, I'm not alone. Guese what?" Jessica said, smirking.


"So..that..means. Fany-" Her mother stuttered.


"Yep. She's here with me. She arrived earlier from America and she's going to stay with me." She cut her off.


"Kyaaa!!! My soon to be daughter-in-law is there? I'll come over!" Her mother excitedly said.
 

"Uh, Mom. She's actually tired, we went out for the day. Maybe tomorrow? Please?"  She said pouting, even though her mother can't see it.
 

"It's okay. I understand. Your father and I will visit you tomorrow okay?"
 


"Thanks Mom, and Mom?"


"Yeah? What is it?"


"Tiffany's mother passed away 3 months ago, she told me earlier. And your the only mother left for her now."
 


"Really? Oh my Tiffany dear. I'll come over first thing tomorrow."


"Okay Mom, I think I need to go."


"Okay, sweetie. Say hi for Tiffany for me, I missed her a lot."


"Okay Mom. Bye, I love you."


"I love you too, dear."

 


Jessica placed her phone into her night stand. She closed her eyes, she was tired herself too. As she was just resting her eyes,(what do you expect from a heavy sleeper?) Yes, she fell asleep.

 


Tiffany was done bathing, she went out of the bathroom dressed. As she dried her hair with a towel, she notice Jessica. 'She's so cute. She must have been tired. Better wake her up.' Tiffany thought, she scooted over Jessica's bed and whispered, "Jessi, wake up. You need to shower first before going to bed."
 

Jessica slowly opened her eyes and saw Tiffany, she then smiled. "I was resting my eyes for a bit, but I fell asleep. And by the way, Mom said hi and she missed you so much, she'll come first thing tomorrow."


"Really? I'll be waiting for her then. I missed her too." Tiffany said.


"I better wash up. I'm also tired, wait for me~" Jessica said, she grabbed her bathrobe and entered her bathroom.
 

Tiffany was left alone, she laid in the bed waiting for Jessica. Since she was really tired, she decided to rest for a bit. She closed her eyes. 'I'm glad I'm home, to where Jessi is' She thought and slept peacefully.


After sometime, Jessica finished bathing. She went out, but when she saw the figure lying on her bed, she smiled and tip toed silently towards her closet and grabbed some clothes to wear.


After dressing up, she made her way onto Tiffany's side, careful not to wake her up and wrapped her hands around her. She left the lamp in her nightstand on. She then slept soundly.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for not updating last week :(

I got lazy..keke :D

 

so here's chapter 3 for all of you, no YoonYul though :)

hope you still like it XD 

 

don't forget to comment

 

and for those who commented and suggested,

thanks a lot, I'll use that suggestion.

I'll put that up in the upcoming chapters.

 

Bye for now :D