Chapter 2: We Meet Again

Unexpected Yet Wonderful

We Meet Again

 

 

"I might need to go there again; I hope she'll appear again soon...." Yuri said, taking another stroll in the park.

 

It's been four days since Yuri encountered Yoona accidentally. She's been urging to bump to her again and might fortunately be friends with her or would formally introduce herself.

 

After a while, Yuri noticed the clouds getting darker, as she looked for a place that she would shelter on, hoping not to get wet with the incoming rain, she then spotted a familiar place.

 

"Hmmm..  It’s been long since I last came to this café ...even though my friend's family owns this" Yuri chuckled while remembering her sleepyhead friend.

 

By mentioning sleepyhead, yes it’s her, Jessica. Her family owns one of the most popular entertainment agencies around, but Jessica insisted to have a mini cafe which she could go anytime and read or maybe hang out. Jessica came from America, she maybe cold sometimes but deep inside she is very caring and loving. If there's anything that she would hate in this world, it’s CUCUMBER.

 

"Ice Princess Café sure is very popular nowadays, huh?" a voice from behind suddenly said.

 

As Yuri turned her head to the person whose voice she knew for a long time, she smiled at her.

 

"Hey there Fany-ah! How have you been? It's like..uhh..3 months?" Yuri cooed as she gave the latter a light hug.

 

Tiffany is one of Yuri's best friends. She is from America like Jessica. She has this famous eye-smile of hers which would melt everyone's heart. Yuri met Jessica and Tiffany back when they were still in middle school, since then the three of them became close, they also have this circle of friends of them consisting 6 members; Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon. They have known each other for years now and they treat each other as their own siblings but not until some of them fell in love with each other.

 

"Yeah, right. I'm fine Yul, how about the rest? How are they?" Tiffany said as she returned Yuri's hug.

 

"Let's go inside and chat for a little while." Yuri said.

 

Both entered the café and were greeted by the workers warmly. They sat to the table near the window and chatted, and then a waiter approached them.

 

"May I take your orders Miss Cutie-pies" He chuckled as he held his pen waiting for their orders.

 

"Hi there, Heechul-oppa!" Yuri said, cheerfully.

 

Since they always come to this cafe, every worker knows who they are already.

 

"Hi there, Yuri. Hi too you too Fany. Now, now, what would you want to have?" Heechul said.

 

"You too oppa. I'll have caramel coffee please." Tiffany said as she smiled to him.

 

"Okay, one caramel coffee. You still have a nice eye smile you know that?" Heechul chuckled as he said that and continued. "How about you, Yuri-ah? Still that one?"

 

"You know me too well oppa. Yeah, one Ma juice please." Yuri said with a smirk.

 

"Okay now, I'll take my leave. Just wait for a moment okay?" He said and headed to the counter.

 

"How's Jessi?" Tiffany said.

 

"Still Jessica for me. You should visit her you know, she missed you so much, wait! When did you arrive?" Yuri drastically said.

 

Tiffany let out a small smile, emphasizing her eye-smile. "2 hours ago, I took the first flight from America to Korea. I missed you guys so much, especially Jessi."

 

"We missed you too, Fany-ah. Well, how's your mother?" Yuri asked.

 

Tiffany's very sensitive when it comes to her mother. It's the reason why she left Korea and traveled thousand of miles to America, just to see her Mom again.

 

Tiffany's smiling face turned into a frown and started to sob quietly.

 

"Fany? Why are you crying?" Yuri worriedly said.

 

"Mom..*sniff* *sniff* died..*sniff* a month ago." Tiffany said, still crying.

 

Upon hearing what her friend just said, her eyes widen. She could not believe that Tiffany's mother died, she loves her mother so much.

 

"I'm...sorry..Fany-ah." Yuri stuttered and is in the verge of crying.

 

As Yuri remembered, Tiffany's mother was the first one to accept her who she really is, when both Tiffany and Jessica announced to their family's that they are together, everybody opposed to their relationship at first, but it didn't bother any of it, they love each other so much that they are willing to leave the world behind just to save their relationship. But eventually, both families gave up and supported them, they saw how happy they are with each other and wished them luck. Since then their lives became happier, they don't need to worry about their families anymore. Jessica went to America with Tiffany 3 months ago to visit Tiffany's family, she then returned in Korea 2 weeks later. She was hesitant to leave Tiffany back there at first but Tiffany pleaded to stay longer.

 

Yuri stood up and rubbed her friend's back, trying to comfort her.

 

"You should go see Sica, Fany-ah." Yuri said.

 

"Yeah, I should go, thanks a lot, Yul" Tiffany said, wiping her tears away.

 

Tiffany left Yuri and went to Jessica's house. Yuri waited for her Ma juice.

 

"Yuri-sshi, where's Fany-ah?" Heechul said as he placed their orders into the table.

 

"I told her to go to Jessica, she needs her now." Yuri said as she took a sip of her Ma juice.

 

She decided to stay for a little while. She then again remembered that doe-eyed girl named Yoona. She's been thinking about her a lot. She stared at the window while drinking her Ma juice, immensed in her own world.

 

~SOMEWHERE~

 

"I wonder what Dad want, he said its an emergency ..hmm" Yoona murmured under her breath.

 

She arrived in front of her father's office, she knocked thrice and entered. She was greeted by her father with a smile and a hug.

 

"Come, sit here darling" He said as he led his daughter to his mini sofa set.

 

"Hi there, Dad.. What do you want to talk about?" Yoona said, as she sat down, crossing her legs.

 

"Hmm.. about the University you want to enter, where do you want to go?" He said.

 

"Oh, about that. I want to enter Seoul University with Sooyoung, may I?" She asked while pouting.

Mr. Im let out a soft chuckle as he watched her daughter. "Every where’s fine with me, darling. Do you want a car then?" He then held out a key out of his pocket.

 

"uwaa..! Thanks a lot, Daddy!" Yoona squealed as she hugged her father.

 

"The car is outside the building, if you don't like the color or the design, just tell me, 'kay?" Mr. Im said, patting Yoona's head.

 

Yoona nodded like a child, she is very happy that her father supports her.

 

"Oh by the way, darling. I wonder if you saw Nickhun? I haven't seen him for days now. Where could he be ..hmm" Mr. Im said while he sat on his chair, waiting for his daughter's respond.

 

Yoona kept mum, she clenched her fist upon hearing the name that she hates the most. Yoona mumbled some words which her father couldn't understand because she spoke low.

 

"What's that, darling?" He asked.

 

Yoona then inhaled and exhaled loudly, "I broke up with him, Dad. Four days ago, something bad happened that I even could not believe why he did it to me." She held her tears back, she wants to be strong, she wants to forget the one who broke her heart in million pieces, she wants to start anew.

 

"What? What happened? Why so sudden?" Mr. Im said, as he stood up.

 

Yoona could see the expression of her father; it was bad, very, very bad. She looked down, the tears she just held in are now flowing like streams that has no end. She clutched her chest, and explained everything what just happened few days ago.

----------------

As Mr. Im listened to his daughter, he was very angry. He doesn't want to see his daughters hurt, especially that they are his only treasure after his wife left. He took a note to hunt Nickhun down and let him suffer, for hurting his daughter.

 

"So let me ask again. He cheated on you and used you to let me trust him?" Mr. Im asked in low tone, he doesn't want to startle his daughter of his outburst, he kept it inside. ‘Why that b@$t@rd! Just wait and I’ll kill you myself’

 

Yoona nodded, she cried again she then felt a hand around her; it was her father, she returned the hug and sobbed on his shoulders.

 

Yoona always wants someone just like her father, the one who doesn't like hurting their loved one.

 

"Okay, now Yoona. Don't worry, Daddy's here. I won't let other people hurt you next time, as for that Nickhun, I'll fire him immediately and be sure he doesn't go near us again." Mr. Im calmly said to Yoona.

 

Yoona nodded as she heard those words, she doesn't want to get hurt again.

 

Yoona bid her father goodbye and went for walk.

 

As she walked, she then thought of Yuri, she let out a small laugh and tried to remember her face. 'hmm.. Yuri, huh? When could I see her again' she thought.

 

She wondered around alone, she was then a little bit exhausted. 'hmm.. IcePrincess Café, maybe they have something refreshing, let me try' as she spotted the cafe and went inside.

 

She sat on a table near the window and waited for the waiter. As she stared at the window thinking of something, someone suddenly tapped her shoulder, she thought it was the waiter but caught off guard as she heard a very familiar voice, she then turned to the source quickly with a smile.

 

"Yoona, right?" the other said.

 

"Y..yyes?" she stuttered. 'OHMYGOD! Why is she here? Yes, I was thinking about her for a second and she's here..ohmygodohmygodohmygod..calm down Yoona..calm down..okay that's good, breath in, breath out...Lord? If your listening, thank you very much' she thought.

 

"You still remember me?" the other added.

 

Yoona nodded like a kid, still smiling. "You're Yuri."

 

(Author: As for Yuri here, she felt really, really and again REALLY happy. They both thought they won't see each other again but now they meet again.)

 

"Thank you for still remembering me :), are you alone?" Yuri asked.

 

"Oh, no problem. Thanks for everything back then, yea.. I am alone right now; I got bored waiting for my father to finish his work, would you mind to accompany me?" Yoona said, boldly. She doesn't want to slip this chance ever again.

 

"I would love to, just wait for a moment, I'll get my things." Yuri said as she grabbed her belongings and went over to Yoona's table.

 

~5 MINUTES AGO~

 

Yuri sat there drinking her Ma Juice, she really likes it. While watching outside, she saw a very familiar person, she saw, "Yoona.." she muttered audibly. 'Whoa, she's really beautiful. She's headed here, wait! OHMYGOD! Quick hide'

 

"How could one be so beautiful?" Yuri uttered. 'Okay, Yuri. This is your chance now, you've been thinking about this girl for the past few days, just go and talk to her, and she could be nice. Yes, Yoona would be nice ..Okay, calm down Yuri, calm down' she thought.

 

Without thinking back, her body swiftly moved and approached Yoona. 'She's really beautiful and innocent'

 

Yuri tapped her shoulders but the latter showed no response of turning back. She then confidently said, "Yoona, right?"'Oh God, I could die right now, see? She's really beautiful and she smiled at me.' Yuri squealed inside.

 

"Y..yyes?" she stuttered. 'kyaaah! She spoke' Yuri said as she talked to her dear mind.

 

"You still remember me?" Yuri said, hoping that Yoona would remember her.

 

"You're Yuri." Yoona said with a smile.

 

"Thank you for still remembering me :), are you alone?" I asked.

 

"Oh, no problem. Thanks for everything back then, yea.. I am alone right now; I got bored waiting for my father to finish his work, would you mind to accompany me?" Yoona said.

 

"I would love to, just wait for a moment, I'll get my things." Yuri replied.

 

~NOW~

 

'aigoo, Yoona is really beautiful, she's so nice, she even said to accompany her. I'm so happy' Yuri thought.

 

"umm. So tell me more about yourself, if you're okay with it" Yoona said.

 

"It's okay. Kwon Yuri, 21 years old, born on December 5, 1989. I live in a dorm now and I'm a 2nd year college student, nothing more actually. How about you?" Yuri said.

 

"Im Yoona, I just turned 21 last May 30, next month I'll be a college student. Where are you studying?" Yoona said while smiling.

 

"I'm studying in Seoul University, BS Biochemistry." Yuri replied. 'I hope this day won’t last, maybe I should ask her to go to the amusement park with me. Lotte World, maybe?' she thought.

 

"Seoul University?" Yoona asked.

 

Yuri nodded.'What's wrong with Seoul University?'

 

"I'm going to enter Seoul University too." Yoona said in a high tone with a smile.

 

"Really? What course are you going to get?" Yuri said.'Now that she's entering the same school as me I can see her always, God you are so good'

 

"I actually planned to go there together with my best friend and I thought Biochemistry would be a nice course." Yoona said, she felt nervous in the sense that Yuri is also entering in the same school where she want to and not to mention, the course.

 

"That's great, Biochemistry might be hard but its worth trying." Yuri said.

 

While they are so in with talking, a waiter headed onto their way to take their orders. It was Heechul.

 

"Excuse me? May I take your orders Ma'am?" Heechul said, he looked at Yoona and to Yuri. He was confused for a moment and asked, "uhhh.. Yuri-sshi, do you have any twin?" while pointing at Yoona.

 

"Eehhh? What are you talking about, Oppa?" Yuri said. "And stop pointing at her; it's rude you know that."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, it’s just when I look at both of you, I thought you were twins or something. Try looking at the mirror, so what would you girls want?" He said.

 

"I'll take water, Oppa" Yuri said.

 

"Orange juice for me, please." Yoona said.

 

As Heechul left, Yoona and Yuri were back in their little world again.

 

"Hey, Yoona?"

 

"hmm?"

 

"uhh, do you think that..uuhh, we kinda look the same?"

 

"As the matter of fact, yes. At first actually, the only difference maybe is that our skin and our height?"

 

"Maybe? kekeke.. I think if you'll meet my friends they would be shocked. Or maybe I could prank them, yeah. That would do. :)"

 

"Yuri?.."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"About that waiter. Do you know him?"

 

"Oh, Heechul-oppa?"

 

"Yeah, if that's what his name is."

 

"I actually know him personally; he is a friend of my older brother. He was looking for a job that time and I helped him, since this cafe is new and my friend owns this."

 

"ohhh... That's nice of you." Yoona said.

 

Upon hearing that remark from Yoona, made Yuri blush. 'It's kinda hard to believe but, being around Yoona is more comfortable even though we just met. I hope we could see each other more often' Yuri thought.

 

"Thank you, I personally love to help other people. It's kinda weird to say this to you especially we just met but, if you need any help or something, don't hesitate to ask me. I really want to be friends with you." Yuri confidently said smiling.

 

'That's very heart warming. If you just know, I feel the same. I really want to be friends with you too' Yoona thought and smiled at Yuri. She nodded at her and said. "Thank you, I actually like to be friends with you too."

 

"Really? That's great!" Yuri said with a happy tone. "uhh.. What are you going to do for the rest of the day?"

 

"Actually, I really have nothing to do after this." Yoona said.

 

"Would you mind to go with me in Lotte World?" Yuri asked, smiling.'I hope she'll accept it..please!'

 

'Lotte World? With her? Is this a date then? OHMYGOD!' Yoona thought.

 

"Sure, why not. I would love to go there with you."  She said as calm as she could but deep inside her heart is beating rapidly.

 

"That's great! Should we go then?" Yuri said, excited.'Yes! Oh yeah! Kwon Yuri you're one of a kind' Yuri thought.

 

"Let's go" Yoona said as she grabbed her belongings.

 

~LOTTE WORLD~

 

"So Yoona? What do you want to ride first?" Yuri asked as she looked over the map.

 

"If it is okay with you, I would like to ride The Viking, Gyro Drop, The Swing, The Roller Coaster, this, and this and that" Yoona said, excited. 'It's been a while since I've came here'

 

"Whoa! Okay, if that's what you want." Yuri said as she stared at Yoona. Yoona was smiling widely. 'She's like a kid, kyaaaaa! She's so cute.'

 

"Really? Let's go then." Yoona said as she grabbed Yuri's hand and headed to the ticket booth.

 

'Butterflies everywhere, is she for real. I really like how she holds my hand, it fits perfectly' Yuri thought and glanced at their intertwined hands. 'I really hope this day would not end'

 

As they went to every ride, both of them were very happy. Their hands are still intertwined.

 

They walked around Lotte World and spotted an ice cream stall.

 

"You want ice cream, Yoona?" Yuri asked as she tilted her head to Yoona, Yoona was looking at the stall drooling, her eyes were sparkling at the sight. Yuri can't help but chuckle. She then grabbed Yoona to the stall.

 

"What flavor do you want?" Yuri said, while thinking what she will buy for herself.

 

"Vanilla flavor" Yoona said.

 

"One vanilla and cookies and cream, please." Yuri said to the man. "Here you go" she handed Yoona a vanilla flavored ice cream.

 

"Thank you so much Yuri!" Yoona said as she happily grabbed her ice cream and ate it.

 

"No problem" Yuri said and ate hers as well.

 

They sat on a bench and finished eating their ice creams, they decided to walk around and talked.

 

"Wow, that stuff toy is cute." Yoona said, pointing at something.

 

Yuri glanced at what Yoona was pointing, she then chuckled. "You want that?"

 

Yoona nodded. "Yes, but its okay."

 

"Neh. Don't worry, I'll get that for you. Come" Yuri said, as she unknowingly grabbed Yoona's hand and headed to where the game was.

 

"I'll like to play this game please. I'm targeting to get that." Yuri said to the man who operates the game. She grabbed some money and handed it to him.

 

"Oh, that one? It has a pair. If you'll shot everything, you'll get that." The man said.

 

"Okay, let me try then." Yuri said, as she grabbed the toy gun the man handed her.

 

Yoona kept mum as she watched Yuri play, she hit all of the targets perfectly without a sweat.

 

"Done. Good thing Dad brought me to the shooting range." Yuri said.

 

"Wow, you're good young lady. Here are your prizes." The man grabbed one big pink doll and a blue one which is smaller.

 

"Oh, thank you very much." Yuri said, she then went to Yoona.

 

"Hey, which one do you like?" Yuri said, she handed Yoona both dolls.

 

"I'll take this one." Yoona said, she grabbed the blue doll.

 

"Okay, so this will be mine then." Yuri said, while hugging the pink doll.

 

"Wow, Yuri, you were so good. Thank you so much for everything. I'll name this one KyungYul!" Yoona said as she held the doll to the sky.

 

"KyungYul? Yul? Me?" Yuri said, confused.

 

"Yeah, you don't want it named KyungYul? I named it after you." Yoona said while pouting.

 

"No, no. I think its nice, hehehe, KyungYul. So how about I'll name mine YoongSan. You want?" Yuri said, smiling widely.

 

"YoongSan? hmmm...that's a nice name."

 

As they were having so much fun they didn't notice that it was getting late.

 

"I think its getting late, I should go, and my Dad might be looking for me." Yoona said with a sad tone. 'I don't want to go yet, I want to stay with Yuri longer'

 

"I think so too, well, is this goodbye then?" Yuri said feeling a bit down. 'I hope this isn't goodbye, I want to be with you Yoona'

 

"I think so too, wait! How about we change phone numbers so that we could still contact or hang with each other?" Yoona excitedly said.

 

"That's a great idea!" Yuri said as she held out her phone and gave it to Yoona. Yoona did the same.

 

"We should take a picture too. Would you mind?" Yuri added.

 

"Not at all." Yoona replied.

 

"Okay, come closer."

 

"One, two ,three *click*"

 

"Another one for my phone too." Yoona said, holding out her phone.

 

"Okay"

 

"1, 2, 3 *click*"

 

"Thanks a lot for today, Yuri. I really had fun." Yoona said.

 

"I had a great time too. Thanks for accepting my invitation."

 

"It's really nothing, I should go now, thanks again.

 

Yuri watched Yoona walk to the corner, Yoona glanced back and waved at Yuri, Yuri waved back and after a moment she went home still hugging "Yoongsan" in her arms.

 

~YOONA'S HOUSE~

 

"Hey there, Dad!" Yoona said, smiling. She kissed her fathers cheek and hugged him.

 

"Oh, hi there darling. I thought you were home so I decided to leave the office earlier, but turns out you were not around."  Mr. Im said.

 

"Sorry for letting you wait for me, Dad. I met a friend on the day and decided to hang with her." Yoona said.

 

"Sooyoung?" Her father asked.

 

"Nope, she's a new friend of mine. Her name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri."

 

"Kwon Yuri?" 'Sounds familiar' Mr. Im thought.

 

"Yep, did you have dinner already, Dad?" Yoona said.

 

"Not yet, Darling"

 

"I'll cook for you then, Dad. Is Hyunnie around?" Yoona said as she headed towards their kitchen.

 

"I think she's upstairs, watching Keroro. Excuse me for a moment, Darling. I'll just call someone."

 

"Okay, Dad."

 

~OUTSIDE THEIR BALCONY~

 

"Hello, Hyung?" Mr. Im said.

 

"Oh, Youngjin-ah. How are you? It’s been long since we talked again."

 

"Yeah, it’s been really long, I'm fine. How about you there?"

 

"We're fine, nothing really changed."

 

"Is that so? Hey, hyung? You remember Yoona, right?"

 

"Yeah, that pretty daughter of yours."

 

"Haha, hyung, you're still the same. I also have another daughter too you know, its Seohyn, back to Yoona, I think she met your daughter, Yuri.

 

"Really? That fast? I didn't even tell her about Yoona yet."

 

"I think we should tell our daughters everything. Especially now that Yoona's ex-boyfriend cheated on her."

 

"What?! He cheated on Yoona? Aigoo, that's very bad. About Hyukjin, he's getting married soon."

 

"Really? When is the wedding?"

 

"Within 2 months, and the only one left for Yoona is Yuri. Is that okay with you? You know, Yoona's a girl so is Yuri."

 

"Aigoo..hahaha, I don't really care, hyung. I just want to be a part of your family and I think it’s a good thing, now that both of them are friends, it wouldn't be that burdensome at all."

 

"I think so too, but you know about my case now. I'm getting weaker, and if I die, I want you to promise me one thing, take good care of my family, especially Yuri."

 

"That's not a problem, hyung. I hope you’ll recover soon. You didn’t tell Yuri about your condition, did you?”

 

“I haven’t told her yet, but I’ll tell her soon. Don’t worry.”

 

“Daddy, dinner’s ready” Yoona yelled from the inside.

 

“Okay, hyung. Take good care of yourself. I’ll talk to you some other time. Good bye.”

 

“Araso, good bye to you to Youngjin-ah”

 

~INSIDE THE HOUSE~

 

“Aigoo, my little darling cooked for me, I’m so happy.” Mr. Im said and chuckled.

 

“Dad, I’m not little anymore.” Yoona replied.

 

“Oh really. Go get your younger sister.”

 

“Okay Dad, just wait for a moment.” Yoona rushed to her sister’s room.

 

‘As what is happening nowadays, I hope you’ll accept my decision Yoona-yah.’ Mr. Im thought as he watched Yoona.

 

~SEOHYUN’S ROOM~

 

Yoona knocked thrice into Seohyun’s door and entered, she saw her younger sister in a corner watching her most favorite show in the world; SEARGENT KERORO and was eating her most favorite food in the whole world which is GOGUMA.

“Hyunnie, dinner’s ready.” Yoona said.

 

Seohyun looked up to her sister and smiled. “Okay Unnie, Keroro just finished.” She then got up and followed her sister.

 

~BACK AT THE DINNIG ROOM~

 

“Oh, there you are. Your sister made us dinner. Let’s eat.” Their father said.

 

“Really? You cooked Unnie?” Seohyun said, shocked.

 

“Yeah, what’s the problem with that? I know how to cook you know.” Yoona said and smirked.

 

“It’s just, so not you. You only cook food when you are very, I mean very, very happy. Did something happen?” Seohyun said as she made her way to her seat.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing Hyunnie. You don’t want me to cook for you?” Yoona said with a pout.

 

“It’s not like that. Let’s just eat okay? I haven’t tasted your food for a long time.” Seohyun said.

 

“Just let her be Hyunnie, your Unnie is really happy because she met a new friend.” Their father said as he eyed Yoona.

 

Yoona was blushing upon hearing what her father just said.

 

“Geez.. Let’s just eat already.” Yoona said and ate her food.

 

After a while, they finished their food, Seohyun volunteered to help Yoona wash the dishes.

 

“So, Unnie. Something happened right? And who’s this friend of yours that Dad was talking about?” Seohyun said.

 

“You’re quite stubborn, eh?” Yoona said.

 

“Well, it runs in the blood. You are too, you know. You’re more stubborn than I am. Tell me already.”

 

“Okay, okay, you win.” Yoona said, defeated. “Her name is Kwon Yuri, I met her four days ago; I bumped onto her that day, literally.

 

“Oh My Gosh! How rude of you!” Seohyun said as she gasped.                                                                    

 

“Yah! It was an accident and Sooyoung was chasing me, you know what Sooyoung is like.”

 

“Okay, continue.”

 

 We met earlier and decided to hang out for the rest of the day and we went to Lotte World and rode some rides, she gave me a very cute doll, over there (she pointed KyungYul) and she also have one since it’s a pair. When we decided to go home, we exchanged phone numbers and we took some pictures together, there, happy?” Yoona said.

 

“Seohyun? Yah! Hyunnie, breathe! Yoona said while rubbing her sister’s back.

 

“Inhale, exhale, inhale, and exhale” Both of them said.

 

“Are you okay now? Why didn’t you breathe? Babo!” Yoona said and resumed what she was doing.

 

“I’m okay now. I was just speechless on what I just heard.” Seohyun said.

 

“Speechless? Why?”

 

“You never went to Lotte World after what happened years ago.” Seohyun said with a low voice. She felt down as memories were appearing in her head again.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

LOTTE WORLD

 

“Hyunnie! Let’s go there!” Little Yoona said.

 

“Okay, Unnie.” Little Seohyun said as she held her sister’s hand.

 

As they were enjoying their day at Lotte World, they thought that it was the best day they ever had.

 

They headed back home to surprise their mother, but when they went inside their house, no one was there.

 

“Mommy? We’re back. Where are you?” Yoona said, still holding the younger girl’s hand.

 

There was no response, they went to their parents’ room. The room was empty, some clothes were scattered around. They headed to the closet and saw that the belongings of their mother were not there anymore. They spotted a note on their parents’ master bed and read it.

 

“Yoona & Seohyun,

I’m sorry for leaving both of you, it’s nobody’s fault, its mine. Always remember that I love both of you. Please take good care of each other now that I’m gone. I’ll always miss both of you.

 

-Mommy”

 

“Mommy’s…gone” Yoona and Seohyun fell on the floor, crying. They could not believe that their mother abandoned them. Random thoughts were now hitting in their minds.

‘Why did she leave? She said she loves us but she left? What will I supposed to do now!’ Yoona thought.

 

Upon hearing a familiar voice heading towards them, it was their father, they hugged him; tears still flowing.

 

“Why did Mom left, Dad? What did she do wrong? I thought she loves us but why did she leave?” Yoona said.

 

“I don’t really know, darling. Come, let’s go to the living room.” Mr. Im said, holding back his tears for he needs to be strong for his daughters.

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

“Let’s just forget about that, I really don’t want to remember that sad memory. I promised to be strong.” Yoona said and tilted her head to Seohyun.

 

“You should be strong too, Hyunnie!” she continued.

 

“Yeah, I should be strong like you, thanks Unnie.” Seohyun said.

 

“It’s okay. We’re done. Let’s go watch T.V.”

 

They headed to their living room and watched the television. After that they decided to go to their own rooms and sleep.

 

“KyungYul, hmm... Yuri-ah, I hope we’ll hang out together more often.” Yoona murmured and slept, with the doll around her arms.

 

 

~YURI”S HOUSE~

Yuri was now in her parents’ house since its summer break.

 

“Mom! Dad! I’m home!” Yuri said as she entered their house.

 

“Oh, Yuri-ah. Did you eat dinner already?” Her mother asked.

 

“Not yet, Mom.”

 

“Okay, the food will be in the table in a minute.”

 

“I’ll go to the shower first and eat afterwards.”

 

“Okay”

 

~YURI’S ROOM~

 

Yuri placed her things to her study table nearby her bed, she pace “YoongSan” at her bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After showering, she headed to their dinning room and ate her food together with her parents.

 

“So, Yuri-ah. How’s you’re day?” Her father asked.

 

“Its actually fun, I had fun with a new friend of mine” Yuri said, smiling.

 

“Oh, I see.” Her father said, smiling back at her. “You’re Oppa is getting married 2 months from now.”

 

“Really?!? That’s great! I hope he’ll come home soon together with his wife.”

 

“Soon, Yuri.” Her mother said.

 

After eating, Yuri headed towards her room, she has been thinking about Yoona after they bid their goodbyes. She took out her phone and stared onto the wallpaper. It was Yoona and her, she made it her wallpaper since she finds it cute.

 

There was a faint knock on her door and someone entered. It was her mother.

 

“Hey there, Mom. What’s up?” Yuri said.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing, dear. It’s been a long time since we talked to each other like this, I missed those times. Aigoo, memories are coming back.” Her mother said while she chuckled.

 

“It has been really that long, isn’t it?” Yuri said, she smiled to her mom and gave her a big hug.

 

Mrs. Kwon noticed the doll beside Yuri. “Yuri, dear. What’s that?” She said, pointing at Yoongsan.

 

“Oh, it’s a doll I won at Lotte World today with a friend. It has a pair which she has the other one.”

 

“That’s cute of you.” Her mother said while pinching her cheeks.

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Mom! It hurts.”

 

There was a tranquil silent but later broke by her mother.

 

“Is this friend of yours someone special?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

 

Yuri was startled; she was speechless for a second. “uhhh… well, I just met her few days ago, Mom.”

 

“And so? She’s  special to you, right?

 

Yuri nodded. “Is it okay, mom. If your only daughter loves…a..girl?” Yuri stuttered and hid her head in one of her pillows.

 

Mrs. Kwon knew that this was coming, the way Yuri has been acting shows that she really is falling in love with someone.

 

She smiled as she caressed Yuri’s face and said, “No matter if the one you love is a girl or a boy, whether you are happy to be together with the one you love its okay for me and your father. Your happiness is our priority and we’ll support you.” She leaned closer and kissed her daughter’s forehead.

 

“You really mean that, Mom?” Yuri asked as she gazed to her mother.

 

“I mean it, now rest. You need to sleep, you’ve been sleeping late these past few days.”

 

“Okay, thanks a lot  Mom. I love you.”

 

“I love you too, dear.”

 

Mrs. Kwon left Yuri’s bedroom leaving Yuri by herself. She could not believe what her mother just told her.

 

“At least that would help me sleep more now.”

 

‘All these time, from the moment I saw you those thoughts that has been appearing on my mind, why you always appear in my mind, how you make my heart beat so fast with your smiles. How stupid I am to figure this just now….. I Love You, Im Yoona.’

 

And she slept with “Yoongsan” in her arms.

_______________________________

 

sorry for updating late,

I was sick. yeah. please take good care of yourselves.

being sick is really troublesome..

 

Chapter 2 for all of you, for the upcoming chapters i'll reveal some pairs

 

don't forget to comment XD