teaser two

XOXO: Girlfriend Rental.com :: apply closed!

teaser two; 
                  contract day

Image

» I was excited entering the cafe once again. Yesterday, I had meet Oh Sehun, a guy who wanted a girlfriend to keep other girls away from him. It was such a weird reason, but I decided not to question it since it was his buisness, and his alone. After the meeting with Sehun, I had received another request for one of the amazing girls XOXO had to offer. His reasoning probably wasn't as strange as Sehuns, but it really got me questioning who this guy is. 

-show the horrible people who picked on him that he's more than just brains. -

 A weird and mysterious reasoning indeed. Of course, he was obviously bullied for being a smart kid, so he must not be that bad. I glanced at the photo that was emailed to me earlier. It showed a kid with shaggy black hair and thick rimmed glasses. Not neccesarily attrative, but it wasn't good to judge. I sighed and sunked in my seat. I was getting anxious waiting for this kid. We were supposed to meet here at three...now its 3:30...Maybe he just got lost. I jumped when the doorbell rang indicating somebody had just walked in. With a big smile on my face, I stood up to greet the customer...only to get confused. I took a good look at the picture I was given, then back at the boy who had entered. This...was definietly not him. This gorgeous guy had the whitest blonde hair I had ever seen in my life, and his innocent face was not covered by ugly glasses. The adorable guy grinned at me, and bowed. I awkwardly bowed back.

"I'm Lu Han." I had to shake myself out of this trance as he stretched out his hand to me so I could shake it. This guy was so handsome! Wait...did he say Lu Han?!

"I'm sorry if this might sound rude...but what happened to you?" I gestured to the picture I was holding. Luhan had glowered at the picture, and I took a step back at the sudden change of his demeanor. What happened to the cute guy from before? Suddenly, he snapped back and laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. 

"I decided to dye my hair and get contacts, but that was the only picture I had of myself." I nodded, understanding his reasoning. We both sat done at the table to get started on the contract. I handed him a pen and the contract, not before asking him  a few questions first.

"So...how long are you considering keeping your girlfriend? Just so you know, the price goes up the longer you have her." Luhan looked in thought for a moment as I organized the papers in front of me. 

 "Probably...one or two months. Whichever I deem nesscessary. It all depends on how it works out the first month. If it doesn't go as planned, I'll pay for the first month, but if it goes well, I'll have her for two..." My eyes widened again; another guy with a high budget. I shouldn't be surprised though. Luhan gave me one of his charming smiles again, and quickly wrote down his name and all the rest of the information needed on his contract. 

"I'm assuming I'll be getting her soon?" Luhan stood up from his seat, and I did as well. He handed me the paper, and put his hands back into his coat pockets. I nodded my head yes, and gave him a soft smile.

 "Tomorrow at the latest. Please treat her with care, I don't like seeing my hard-working girls cry." He laughed, totally dismissing the thought.

"Don't worry, I'll treat her just like I treat my mom." He got ready to leave, buttoning up his jacket once again. I put the papers into my bag that I had brought them in. He payed for our drinks, what a gentlemen, and proceeded to walk out. I seriously need to start remembering the important things.

"Luhan!" I called out, and ran out next to him. He looked at me with his wide doe eyes, and I almost squealed from the cuteness, but I stayed professional. 

"Just so you know, you cannot fall in love with your girlfriend. It will only make matters worse." I looked him into the eyes seriously. Luhan stayed silent for a moment, before bursting out laughing, punching my arm lightly.

"I'm pretty sure I won't. I'm already mentally prepared for this." He waved a goodbye to me, and continued walking down the sidewalk. I shook my head at him until he turned the corner onto the next street. 

"What? Are my girls not good enought to fall in love with?" I mumbled to myself, before walking back into the cafe to get my forgotten bag, a big pout on my lips.

 


 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hello! This is co-author~ Wasn't this a amazing chapter? Welcoming Luhannie! Hope you guys like it~