plotlines

XOXO: Girlfriend Rental.com :: apply closed!

 

 

 

' desperate kingka. '

 

 ) - He is tired of the constant love confessions of random girls. Accidentally found this website through his friends, he decided to give it a try. He seeks the help of a girl he can trust, although they didn't talk long enough, but he knows that he can trust her.

ulzzang looks must be mature. suggested love interest: baekhyun, chanyeol

 

 

avaliable. '

 

 

 

 

 

' romantic playboy. '

 

 ) - He is tired of the same old girl, cutesy, heavy makeups and most importantly, they're fake. They just act like this to capture his heart. He then signed a contract with xoxo, and has a girlfriend of his own. It was something new for him because he hasn't met her before. 

love interest: sehun
 

 

taken. '

 

 


 

      
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

' heartbroken guy. '

 

 ) - Being dumped by who you think is the love of your life can be cruel to someone, especially him. He gave everything to her, even money, but all that she gave him was a sorry and she ran away. So to chase those bad feelings away, he finds help from xoxo.

girl's personality must be have this 'no money no life' personality trait. suggested love interest: chen, xiumin
 

 

avaliable. '

 

 

 

 

 

' cold loner. '

 

 ) - He is cold, so cold that he only has friends, and didn't need anymore. Despite his handsome looks, many girls want to become close to him but run away after he spares nothing more than a glance at them. His friends think he needs a companion, so what's better then setting him up with a girl from xoxo?

girl's personality must be 'short-tempered'. suggested love interest: tao, kris

 

 

avaliable. '

 

 

 

 

 

 

' busy businessman. '

 

 ) - He is one of the most successful young businessman in south korea, plus he's single. He likes being single, but everything just can't be his way. Hence, he found xoxo with the help of one of his secretaries. She's hired to save his bachelor's life from an arranged marriage, what if she starts falling in love with this 'fake' relationship?

love interest: suho
 

 

taken. '

 

 


 

      

 

 


' handsome nerd. '

 

 ) - He's bullied for his genius brain. He feels unsastified. Why must people bully him because he's a nerd? Why can't a nerd be like a kingka? Hence, he shows up with a new look and with a gorgeous girlfriend whom he hired beside him. How does it end? Will he be a famous nerd?

love interest: luhan
 

 

taken. '

 

 


 

      
 

 

 

' sweet innocent guy. '

 

 ) - He is an innocent guy. He will ask anything and everything he does not know, even love. His friends think that he's too innocent for love and . When he sees all his friends having relationships, and he starts getting jealous, he seeks help from a business that can change his dilemma, 

girls personality: quiet (so that the guy asks you a lot of question) suggested love interest: chen, lay
 

 

avaliable. '

 

 


 

      

 

 

 

 

 

'virtual guy. '

 

 ) - He always sits in front of a computer, nearly 24 hours a day. He chats with the girls through a computer screen. Some of them are pretty, very pretty, but he knows that most of them are just fake. After some time, he's tired of fake virtual girls. then he found the business, he finds a thrill in dating a real human being for fun. What will he and she be in the end?

girls personality: serious in doing her job. suggested love interest: kai, d.o

 

 

avaliable. '

 

 


 

      
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( 'gimme, gimme credit.' )

 


 here are the plotline to choose. have fun!