teaser one

XOXO: Girlfriend Rental.com :: apply closed!

teaser one; 
                  contract day

Image

» Today is the first day I have my first contract signed.  Honestly, I feel a bit nervous. Since I used up all my effort and money to built this company, I don't want it to be a disaster too, right?  Yesterday was the first day of XOXO: Girlfriend Rental. I have recruited a few girls to be the "girlfriend'. Not too many, but enough. If the business is getting better, then I'll consider hiring again. Yesterday after twp hours of opening, we have our first customer!  His case is kind of interesting.

-finding a girlfriend to prevent more girls coming on to him- 

That was new to me. So I quickly accepted that offer. Another reason is because he is our first customer. We have made this cafe as our place to sign the contract. I have to bring the contract and his personal information, incase he doesn't remember me. At this moment, I heard bells from the door, showing that someone was entering in to the cafe. I quickly straighten up and look at the guy who is looking around. He looks familiar, I look at the personal information then look at the guy again. It's him. But what's with the hair? The picture is black but the real person is.... blonde? Wow... His way of dressing also indicates that he comes from a wealthy background. Hope he will give a good price. haha..

The client recognizes me and walks towards where I'm sat at. I quickly stand up and welcome him. We shaked hands together. "Ahh... I'm sorry for coming late. Did you wait too long?" He really acts like a gentleman. That's good for my girls. "No, I just arrived a while ago. I'm Sueun, CEO of XOXO." I flash my pretty smile and ask him to sit down.

"I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. Your first client?" We both laugh at his quite-funny joke. I nod slightly replying to his question. After he had ordered  a cappucino, we start talking about the rules and regulations.

"So how long can I have that girlfriend?" He asks while takes a sip of his cappucino. "Anytime is okay. Just that the price is set according to  the number of days you rent her. " Sehun nods, tapping his chin thinking of how many days he's going to rent. 'Two months then." I open my eyes wide, two MONTHS? That's a long time. "Are you sure? Mr.Sehun. Because two months is kind of a long period and it costs quite an amount of money."

"Money? Ahh... money is not a problem. I need a longer time to chase those girls away. Understand? So would you please give me something to sign the contract? Because I'm busy at the moment." 

Wow... Is he really THAT rich? I quickly prepare the contract and hand over to him. He signs the contract with his own pen and puts it back into his pocket. "So when does the girl come?"

"Tomorrow, she'll be sent to your doorstep, Sir." Sehun laughs and nods. "Thank you. You have such a good service." He stands up, shaking my hand once again before walks away. I manage to stop him for a second. "Is there anything else? Miss Sueun."

"Remember Mr Sehun. Don't fall in love with our girls. If you do, things will be complicated."

"Don't worry. Your girls are probably not that great anyway.' He scoffs and walks away.

"We'll see about that." 

 


 

Image

 

 

 AUTHOR'S NOTES 
Hello, this is the first teaser of XOXO: Girlfriend Rental! *claps hands* lol... Is this good? This is the part where they all sign contract with the CEO of the company. Is it good? Please comment below to tell me your opinion. And upvote/subscribe too. lol

please apply away! there are many plotlines that are haven't taken.

Btw, this is Sueun. Is she pretty? lol

tumblr_mny2ygDzrY1qbwdmso1_500.jpg