When a Nerd falls for a Jock...

When a Nerd falls for a Jock...

A/N: IT'S HERE PEOPLE!!!!  I thought  this is the right part where the characters should be introduced properly becuase this is where it all begins XD Anyway, if you have any doubts or whatever, you can ask me about it anytime ^_^

 

STORY GUIDE

 

 

SM Academy for Gifted and Talented

SM Academy for gifted and Talented is the top prestigious boys' school in Seoul and is well known for receiving the School of the Year award for twelve years in a row. Therefore, they indeed have a very good reputation. The academy have students that are around 13 to 19 years of age and they're provided with accommodation and food.

SM is very selective therefore the students who gets admitted there are obviously expected to be really high performing when it comes to studying. They also should have an additional talent which would help the school to decide which House they're going to be in. Sometimes though, the Academy itself offers to take in certain students that are exceptionally bright and have high academic ability.

The specialty of SM is that they have students who are good at almost everything. From Art to Archery. From acting to debating. This is why the students are classified into three main Houses, depending on what talent they have. These Houses are named after three major Greek Gods. Adonis – the God of Beauty, Apollo- the God of Arts, Hermes- the God of Athletics Students with similar talents and abilities are tend to be grouped together in the same House. All of them have a Head of the House, who are usually senior students.

Well, these are the only things people outside the Academy actually knows about. SM doesn't give out any unnecessary information to the outsiders, including the students' guardians. That doesn't mean that parents have doubts in sending their children to the Academy though. SM have managed to win their trust with the huge repetition they have built up over the past nine years. They haven't been getting all these awards for nothing.

There are certain rules and regulations the students are bound to follow. They are allowed to become part of the SM family only after signing certain agreements as proof they they will follow these rules. Breaking rules could lead to suspension to expulsion. One of the top rules is that the students are not allowed to go outside the school bounds in any circumstances unless it is a school trip or so. Break this rule and you're out of the Academy in no time, no matter what explanation you have.

Students are not allowed mobile phones. They get to contact their parents or guardians through phone calls once a week, but they are always being inspected by the security guards. People in each floor take turns and they also have a time limit. There are also security guards on each floor who buys essential stuff that are needed for the students. All you need to do is give the guards a list of the things you want and the money that is needed to buy them and if you are generous, may be some tip too.

There is actually a fourth House named Cratus only consisting of eight students from the senior year. But these eight students are not just any ordinary students. They rule SM. Literally. And they all have one father! Yup that's right.

SM Academy for Gifted and Talented, Seoul's most elite school, is actually owned by the Head of South Korean Mafia Industry, Ahn Suk-Hwan! Since he is the mafia leader, he don't have time to run a school which is why he gave the whole responsibility of the Academy to eight of his children. They are well trained and knows how to use certain weapons and such things. Until they reach the final two years, the children of Ahn Suk-Hwan are allowed to be in the other Houses. But once they enter the final two years, they would automatically get picked to join Cratus.

Just during the middle of every year, the Academy holds up a festival for the students. The SM Youth Festival. This is considered to be the best time of the year as students are allowed to have as much fun as they want. Students in each houses arranges a variety of stuff to entertain the others, depending on their talents, so that they could earn money. For example, Hermes students usually sets up Soccer matches which will have a huge audience and sell the tickets in a slightly higher price than usual whereas students in Adonis may sell their pictures or new types of outfits they have designed and earn money that way. Apollo has a major role in the festival. On the last day of the SM Youth Festival every year, students from club Dionysus (the acting club) doe­s a school play. Apollo earns a lot of money from the school play since this event is looked forward by everyone in SM, even Cratus.

 


The Houses
 

Cratus

Cratus can barely be considered as a House. They are the rulers of SM. Although they they are scary and dangerous, they do keep a good job in managing every thing very well and running the school without any problems. They actually care a lot about the Academy and the students. Well except for Jonghyun.

Colour: Black


Adonis

This House is full of gorgeous guys but most of them are arrogant. Their Head of the House is Nichkhun Horvejkul. The students in this school are experts at modeling and fashion designing. The people who does modeling are usually addressed by the term Model. They're basically the celebrities of SM. Gossips about them spreads like wild fire all around the school and the pictures they model in gets sell out like crazy.

Colour: Red

Hermes

Hermes is all about sports. Head of the house is Ok Taecyon. Every single student in this House is good at some kind of sport. They have an official school team for each sport. These guys are a big threat to all the other schools when it comes to matches as they tend to win most of the time. They're extremely hard working and competitive.

Colour: Green

  

Apollo

Students in this House are all mainly artistically talented. Their Head of the House is the multi talented Jung Yunho. These guys are the entertainers of SM. Some are musically talented whereas some are good at making people laugh. Every thing regarding entertainment is under their control.

Colour: Blue

 

Character List (main)

Lee Jinki

b0086479_4adec9f1478ae1.jpg

Lee Jinki or Onew,(as Taemin likes to call him) is a new student in SM Academy. His hobbies are studying, studying and studying. Yup he's a super nerd. He's very clumsy as well. He gets selected to Apollo because of his natural talent at singing. Jinki's first ever friend is Taemin, who also happens to be his room mate. They become best friends in no time. He is really dense at times and does not seem to realise what effect he has on other people. Jinki was about to think that he might as well be able to enjoy his new school life with his best friend and in comes Jonghyun, the one and only cause who turned Jinki's life completely upside down.

Kim Jonghyun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-PToqi6vvaqSt0RMJwg

Jonghyun is in Cratus. He's arrogant, egoistic, cold hearted and basically everything that you find in an . He is feared by most of the students in SM and is seen as the worst one out of all the other students in Cratus. He does not have a good relationship with his brothers. Even if he is in Cratus, he is not the least bit responsible in anyway about the Academy and does not attend ay of the meetings of Cratus purposefully, just so that he could get on his brothers' nerves. Jonghyun is best friends with Key from Adonis and Minho from Hermes. He and his friends sneak out of the Acadamy building at night with the help of the security guards, who obviously fear for their lives, to go for clubbing and to get girls and all that sort of stuff. He drinks and is also a smoke addict.He finds great amusement in playing with people's heart and bullying other students. He's also very mysterious and has a dark past. He hates Jinki.

 

LeTaemin

Taemin is Jinki's best friend and room mate. He is awesome at dancing and is known as the dancing machine of SM. He gets along with everyone in Apollo. He uses his cuteness to get attention from other people. He would never admit this aloud but he secretly thinks that Jinki is cuter than him. Taemin is possessive of Jinki and has a habit of loudly claiming Jinki as only his best friend which Jinki finds annoying and embarrassing. (If you are a fan of anime and have seen Special A, then Taemin and Jinki's relationship is sort of similar to Akira and Hikari) He also like talking care of him and protect him but most of the time is unable to do so because he is weak.

 

Kim Kibum A.K.A Key

Key is a Model from Adonis. He is the definition of perfection. With his killing looks, it's not surprising that he is the most popular Model in Adonis and most of the guys in SM are ready to go gay for him. But the problem is that he is a Diva. No one in SM actually have the guts to approach him probably scared that he might just cut their crotches off, which he would as well. Key understands Jonghyun and Minho the best. He also joins in when Jonghyun bullies other students. Key's past is also not quite pretty.

Choi Minho

tumblr_kre5gfmbdy1qzjlhfo1_1280.jpg

Minho is the quiet observer from Hermes. Sports is his life. Although he's practically good at every kind of sport, he has a special fondness towards soccer. He's the Captain of SM Soccer team and is always determined to win in every match he play against other schools as he's extremely competitive. Minho does not join Jonghyun and Key when they bully someone but he never makes an attempt to stop them either.



Other Characters

CRATUS

Lee Changmin

 

The eldest out of all of them and thus also their leader. Although he is the leader, he can be a bit lazy sometimes. He likes leaving everything to his brothers' shoulders. He is treated more like a king by the other students.

Jung Yonghwa

He is the most responsible out of all of them. He is always calm and cool and does his job perfectly.

Choi Seunghyun A.K.A TOP

TOP is described as scary and deep voiced. He doesn't like Yonghwa and considers him as his rival. He likes to compete with Yonghwa most of the time to prove that he is better but this doesn't bring any effect on Yonghwa.

Park Leeteuk

The only friendly person that can be found in Cratus would be him. His laugh is pretty hilarious.

Hwang Chansung

He might look very serious but he is actually very stupid. He doesn't think before he does something. He love to have fun. He is the most closest to Leeteuk.

Yong Junhyung



Come near me and I'll shoot your brains out. That's the kind of impression he gives out to people. He looks serious all the time. Most of the students in SM are too scared to look him in the eye.

Park Cheondung


Isn't he just so adorable? If that's what you're thinking, then you're gravely mistaken. He is the most skilled in shooting out of them all. He used to be in Apollo before and was friends with  lots of other students including Taemin. However, when he got put into Cratus, his friends began to distance themselves from him under the order of his brothers. At the beginning, students didn't respect him enough, thinking that he is the same old Cheondung which is why he gave himself a new, threatening name, Thunder. He is the only one who really cares for Jonghyun.

 

APOLLO
 

Jung Yunho

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTECRgZJQkqzLWNPSnBsBb

 Yunho is the Head of Apollo. He sings, he raps, he dances, he acts and he is really the perfect leader of Apollo. The students adore him. According to Taemin, Jung Yunho = Awesomeness


Xiah Junsu

Junsu is extremely good at singing. He is friends with Yunho. He is also Micky Yoochun's long time crush. He is famous in SM for rejecting Yoochun all twenty eight times he got confessed.

 

Lee Eunhyuk


Eunhyuk is good at rapping as well as singing. He is in a relatioship with Donghae from Adonis but wants to keep it a secret. Friends with Heechul  Kyuhyun and Shindong.

                                                            Kim Heechul     Cho Kyuhyun     Shindong

  

                                                    


Shin Dongho             Lee Jaejin             Yang Yoseob

 

Adonis
Nichkhun Horvejkul


1258720145_05.jpg

Head of the House. He is a Model. Others drool over him. He is arroant like most of the other students in Adonis. He loves attention. He usually han out with four other Models, Yoochun, Donghae, Jaebeom and G.O

Micky Yoochun

  

This lovesick idiot has been crushing on Xiah Junsu from Apollo for the longest time. He got rejected twenty eight times by the same person but he has no intention of giving up. Yoochun is almost as popular as Nickhun and have a lot of admirers but he only want Junsu.

Lee Donghae



Donghae is a Model too. He loves Eunhyuk and has been secretly dating him for a while now. Eunhyuk has told him not to let any one know about their relationship but Donghae wants the oppositte. He enjoys teasing Eunhyuk. All their meetings are hushed even though every one is well aware of what's going on between them.

                                                             Jaebeom A.K.A Jay             G.O



HERMES

Ok Taecyon

taecyeon+%25281%2529.jpg

Head of the House


 



Ahn-Suk-Hwan01.jpg

And he is the one and only Ahn Suk-Hwan! He has about thirty wives and that's excluding other mistresses. In his free time what he basically does is get women pregnant. Isn't he just awesome?



And fnally here's our favourite couple!!!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeMmeiqJ_c_TduggflOWmfn8ex5.jpg

Uncle Max heart Aunt Yoona