Chapter Eight: Lady Bugs

Dying To See You

Lady Bugs

 

 

 

"A group of girls of many ages came running to Myungsoo as he was walking to school. Another day, another chase away. He needed to run before the lady bugs come crawling all over him. Of course with his boyish good looks and muscular body, he gets the girls and the fame. Famous for sports like volleyball, football, soccer, tennis, swimming and all those sports. However with basketball... Myungsoo just at it. Too lazy to train, he always will be lazy and always , but he didn't care. He already got all the girls.

 

Myungsoo stood at the main doors with his eyes opened as he watches his 'fan girls' run towards him. He doesn't want to remember what happen last time he greeted his fan girl. They tackled him to the ground and... It was just horrifying. 

 

Before the lady bugs can crawl onto him, Myungsoo runs into the school and sprints up the stairs. He looks back to see if any of the lady bugs was still on his tail. His breathing and heart was taking at ease until he saw one of the girls head pop out from the stairs below. His first instinct was to run. Running, running, and more running, it was until he passed a small hallways and someone grabs Myungsoo shirt. He yelped as he thought it was his fan girls. The urge to scream was covered when the girl place her hand over his mouth as she places a figure on her lips. Myungsoo didn't know who she was but there he obeyed her command. The girl could have been one of the lady bugs, however he didn't care. The girl turned her head towards the end of the hallway corridor, probably checking if the fan girls would pass by. They probably couldn't see them in the dark hallway, however Myungsoo did notice the girl's features, long and wavy brown hair just the way he liked from a girl. The girl turns her head towards Myungsoo as her hair gracefully swings away and on to her back. The awe look on Myungsoo face was clearly seen. The girl stepped back and uncovered Myungsoo’smouth.

 

"The girls should be gone by now. Sorry for pulling you like that. Have a good day." The girl bowed before leaving Myungsoo standing against the wall in shock. Myungsoo awakes from his day dream and realizes that he didn't even get her name. 

 

It's weird the fact that the girl didn't go all seductive or swooning all over him, since he is the most popular guy in the whole school. It's only rare to meet girls who just comes and goes without flinching or fainting. That just tempts Myungsoo to know their names.

 

Just before the girl can get go out of the dark corridor Myungsoo yells to her. "I didn't get your name..."

 

The girl stops in her track and turns around slowly facing the guy who was just been chase by of group of girls. The girl with wavy and long hair smirks innocently before walking back wards out of the corridor and throws up her hand just above her shoulders like she was surrendering. "Suzy, Bae Suzy. " There she turned and left the man in wonder. "
 


 

“I hate you, I really hate you.” Myungsoo said as he gritted his teeth. He glares at the photo in his hands. The girl with long and wavy hair in the photo was starting to anger him as he remembers what she did to him. He can’t just erase it, if she ever comes back to him; he was going to kill her without hesitant. “That bad .” 

 

 

Myungsoo flinches awake when the alarm went off. He groans in annoyance and slams the alarm clock to shut it from ringing. Another day, another hell. Myungsoo just can’t ‘wait’ to meet his lovely friends whom ‘seem’ really nice. Myungsoo lay in his bed as he thought how he got here. Being bullied and forced to do their homework, it’s just painful. Sometimes he would think to slit his wrist or even to suicide. But, Myungsoo knew better than that, he thought that each life was precious. Even if he can’t meet the girl of his dreams here, he will eventually. It wasn’t until that new girl with short hair had popped into his mind. What was her name again? Ampah? Ambie? Amber..? Amber Liu!

That girl was the first person to actually greet him like he wasn’t trash despite his nerdy and ugly appearance. Myungsoo was flushing unconsciously as she was thinking of Amber. Maybe if he could be friends with her… No, he can’t. He does not want to risk getting hurt again, not what happened in the past. Myungsoo shakes his head as he told himself no, before he went back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo pushed up his round classes before hesitantly walking in the class. He once again got all the death glares as he walks to his seat. Today it was scarier than ever. Last night the group of students gave him next day’s due essays and math homework to do. However, since he slept in till he missed the first five periods of school and in those first five periods were math and English class. Now he’s dead meat, he just can’t wait for the period to be done, lunch time is worst than class. As he sat down in his seat, he didn’t see the short blond hair girl. Somehow he felt disappointed, but he knocked out those feelings before he made a plan to get out of the class without getting beaten up.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, little guy. Where were you hiding? Stop being a brat and stop playing “Hide n goes seek” with us.” Myungsoo was caught in the tiger’s den. He was horrified with the angry grins on their faces. After getting out of the classroom without getting nearly kill, he thought that he could get away without getting abuse but now the looks of it, is like a far, far away miracle. “Aw, the little guy is shaking…” One of the guys said in a mocking tone. The group laughed out loud. Myungsoo hated their laugh, he rather to get beaten up than to hear their suffocating laughter.

 

Suddenly, there was a prang against his stomach. Myungsoo crouched in agony and realized that one of the guys in the group had punched his stomach. The group laughed at how Myungsoo was in pain. Myungsoo just wished that the lunch would end soon; he doesn’t want to feel nauseous like how he did last time, when the situation was same like this. He went for check up every day at the doctors when he found out that his stomach was punctured. He couldn’t tell his parents, he wouldn’t care for him anyway.

 

Myungsoo got held by the helm of his shirt making him stand. Myungsoo felt like the guy who was holding him was piercing his gaze through him making Myungsoo feel uncomfortable. “You little ; you wanted to play with us huh? We’ll give you something to play in the hospital like last time. But this time you stay there.” Myungsoo knew what he was implying when he said “You wanted to play with us?” He meant that “it’s time to pay.”

 

Myungsoo felt a piercing pain on his right cheek as he fell down on to the cold wet grass. He lies there as the only thing that he focused on was the wet green grass and the girl in short blond hair from afar who was watching him get beaten up by guys. There, Myungsoo had the feeling to cover himself and dig a hole to hide in from this scary society. He didn’t know why he is feeling this but he knew that she was going to walk anyways like how she did last time. As he repetitively gets hit, he couldn’t feel a thing. He was that numb. It was until till he saw the girl coming towards the group in a angry manner. Gazed fixed on her although his eyes were feeling a hundred pounds.Myungsoo then heard someone screaming, not in pain but in anger. It was weird how the kicking and punching stop. He wanted to get up and run out of there but he did not have the strength and plus he was badly injured. 

 

Myungsoo was startled when he felt a soft pair of hands grab his. The touch felt so mesmerizing since he never felt someone caress his hand like that in ages; it suddenly felt new and fresh. "Get up" he heard. It was girl. Myungsoo followed her command and got up. As soon as he got up, he wanted fall but he was suddenly supported from falling. He felt warm and fuzzy since he hasn't been in someone arms although the person's arm was just around his back. He looks as his support and realizes it was the short haired girl. Amber Liu. 

 

"Are you okay?" She asks in concern. Myungsoo felt himself blush at how close their face was. Myungsoo nodded before looking straight ahead. "Let’s get out of here." Amber takes his left arm and threw it over her shoulder as she left her right hand behind his back. They started walking out of the tiger’s den.

 

Although Myungsoo can't thank enough that someone had prevented the bullies from hurting him. He couldn't help to feel burden and guilty. He knew that the group of people from the back was watching the two in shock as they walk out of there. As they walked, Myungsoo looked at the girl beside him. He looked at her with sympathy as he wished that she wasn’t involved with him and he knew what was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyo! Decide to update Dying to see you! I hope it was up to your needs(?) 

I haven't decided which pairing i should make together...

You guys help me, i want to see your opinion by voting in the poll above.

That's it, please subscribe and mostly please comment and criticism is welcome. ^^