Chapter Six: Dirty Glares

Dying To See You

Dirty Glares

 

 

 

 

 

The three girl reaches the cafeteria, as they see the cafeteria stuffed with students.

 

 

 

 

“You guys find a table, I’ll get our foods. You better save a spot for me Jung, or I’m not buying it for next time.” Luna death glares at Krystal as she points her finger at her.

 

 

 

 

“You want anything Amber?”

 

 

 

 

“Erm…Dokbokki?”

 

 

 

 

“Okay!” Luna unlinks her arm around Amber as she went to the front counter to order their food.

 

 

 

 

“Get me Bulgogi!” Krystal screams after Luna as Luna shakes her hand in the air. Krystals pulls Amber to find an empty spot for them. They found a spot and took it before a group of students did. Amber and Krystal heard some unpleasant comments that came out of their mouths as they walked away. Krystal ignored the comments like nothing happened as she started a topic to talk about. For example, INFINITE. No, actually it’s not. INFINITE’S Hoya.

 

 

 

 

Moments later, Luna came with foods in her hands. She pass out the trays, as she sits on the other of Amber and Krystal.

 

 

 

 

“Is she talking about that Hoya guy again? Man how is he hot? Isn’t L.Joe hotter?” Luna’s comment made Krystal cringe.

 

 

 

 

“Eww…”

 

 

 

 

“What you ladies ewing about?” All three of them looks up to find a tall handsome man smiling down at them.

 

 

 

 

“K K K Kris?” They all stutter in unison. Kris chuckles at their reaction especially Amber’s.

 

 

 

 

“Do you mind if I and my friends sit with you guys?”

 

 

 

 

“No not at all!” Luna says as her eyes sparkles as she looks up to Kris. Amber on the other hand was keeping her head lowing as she was eating. She feels her face blushing, Krystal new that Amber was blushing and patted her head as she smirks at her. Kris  puts his tray down other next to Amber’s table and he places his hands on Amber’s back as he sits down. Amber chokes as she feels his hands on her back. Coughing uncontrollably, she looks around the table for a bottle of water.

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Kris chuckles at her as he lifts up his water bottle. Amber hesitates to grab the water bottle. Seeing the water bottle half full, he must have drank it. Amber blushes at the thought of sharing a water bottle with Kris. She takes the water bottle from his hands and chugs the water down to soothe . Drinking the rest of the water, she aims and throws the water bottle into the recycle bin.

 

 

 

 

“Score!” Amber screams in victorious as she throws her hand in the air. All the people who were sitting with her stare at her blankly with their mouth agape.

 

 

 

 

“What…?” Amber chuckles nervously as she sits back down. Digging into her food hiding her fluster face, she hears someone sitting in the table clear their throat. Amber looks up to see a boy with brown hair with cute big eyes and next to him was a guy with rainbow hair.

 

 

 

 

“Introduce us, Kris.” The guy with orange hair commands Kris. Making Kris sigh as he massages his forehead.

 

 

 

 

“Erm, Kyungsoo, aka D.O and Sehun.” Kris introduces them half heartily as he digs into his food. D.O and Sehun death glares at Kris at how Kris introduces them.

 

 

 

 

“How could you be so gay and introduce us like that?” As Sehun pretends to be hurt and places his hands near his heart. The three girls chuckles at the boy’s funny gestures. Sehun’s eyes and heart locks onto the short girl’s face. The girl’s giggles just rose Sehun’s confidence to sky high as a big smile was unconsciously formed upon his face.

 

 

 

 

The group spent the whole lunch lauhing at each other’s jokes, and stories as they get to know each other. But one thing they don’t know the horror story behind Amber, and certainly they didn’t know that the whole time that they were being stalked as the girl gave dirty glares to the short hair girl as she watches her giving Kris those loving glares.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, Hyuna, should we do something about the short hair girl? She’s like all over your guy.” A girl with a sqeauky voice says as she death glares Amber. Hyuna smirks as she replies to her squeaky friend.

 

 

 

 

“Not now..” Hyuna looks at Amber, as she watches Amber laugh at what Kris had said.

 

 

 

 

“You my friend, just wait a bit more...”