Chapter Two: The Hero

Dying To See You

The Hero

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god, hey guys look! The turned into a lesbian.”

Amber hears that same voice. She looks up to see that same group of students. They got up and walked towards Amber as they were sneering at how her new hair cut looks. Amber knew what was going to happen if she kept on walking forward, to avoid the teasing she walks away into a different direction. Not until she bumps into a broad chest, making Amber stumble back. She looks up to see who she has bumped. Her whole body froze as she bumps into her crush’s chest. A hand was linked around his arm had caught Amber’s attention. That hand belong to no other then Bae Suzy, her tormentor. Suzy smirks at Amber as she knew that Amber had a crush on the man that she was linking arms with.

“Lesbian?! Isn’t he a guy? I thought he was gay!”

The group of students laughed at the student’s remark. But Amber didn’t care, she was angry, no she was beyond furious. Watching her tormentor and her crush together just made her heart hurt. It disgusted Amber that they were together. Amber watched Suzy laugh at one of her group mate’s comment about her, she could see Suzy giving her a cocky smile before kissing Amber’s crush right in her face. Right there and right now she wanted to kill her tormentor… Bae Suzy…”

 

 

“Oww…”

 

 

 

Amber flinches as the cotton daps on her cuts, but that doesn’t stop her from admiring her hero’s face. Every time when he touches her face she felt like there was electricity spark running in her body. When he leans in close to her face she felt like she was getting hot and her heart throbbing as she stares into her pure brown eyes. She got to admit, he was hella hot! With his golden blond hair, his tall lean body and his nice and kind personality, he would seriously could and would kill any girl including Amber.

 

 

 

He once again leaned close to Amber’s face as he takes a hold of her chin; Amber feels the soft cottony cotton ball dap on her nose. Amber closes her eyes restraining herself before she does anything stupid. When she feels the cotton stops dapping on her nose, she cautiously opens her eyes. Amber heart skipped a beat when she sees him smile at her before patting her hair. Right there Amber would’ve screamed like a fan girl meeting her idol but she restrains herself from screaming because it would be really awkward and weird if she did it from of him. She doesn’t want that, Amber wanted him to have a good impression of her.

 

 

 

Watching him throw the cotton ball in the garbage can, he puts all the medical equipments back into its place. He digs in the cabinet before coming back to the patient bed where Amber was sitting. Placing the blue small pack onto Amber’s ankle, its coolness cools down the boiling pain in her ankle. He gets up before smiling at Amber.

 

 

 

“There you go, sorry about that…My friends are a bit hyper on the first day of school. They’re aim tend to be off, I’ll apologize for them. Anyways, can you walk? Do you want me to lend you a hand?”

 

 

 

Amber was shocked at his sudden offer. He already helped her in the main office and even helped her treat her cuts, not wanting to burden him even more, Amber kindly rejects his offer.

 

 

 

“No, it’s okay. I can still walk, see!”

 

 

 

Amber stands up before demonstrating that she could walk perfectly, but unfortunately her ankle was badly injured and she couldn’t stand up, making her fall forward. Luckily for Amber, he was there to save her from falling face first into the floor. Catching her from her waist, she thanks him before slipping out of his arms.

 

 

 

 

“Being stubborn, ey? Do you even know where your class is, miss..?”

 

 

 

 

“huh?”

 

 

 

 

“This where you tell me your name…”

 

 

 

 

He pats her hair as he chuckles at how cute she looks. As reality hit her, she started to get embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Um it’s Amber, Amber Liu.”

 

 

 

 

“Oh! Your-“

 

 

 

 

The school bell cuts him off, realizing that they still have class to go.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s get you to class before we get any late. Give the paper that the office had given you.”

 

 

 

 

Amber gives him the papers before he checks it. Remembering the class number he gives the paper back to Amber before placing his arm around her shoulders to supporting from falling. As they were walking to Amber’s class, she had found out a lot of about him.  Amber and him had a lot in common, they both liked basketball, both are Chinese and can speak English, and they both liked dokbokki, she also found out that he was older then her by 1 year, but unfortunately she couldn’t find out his name.  

 

 

 

 As they were close to Amber’s class, they passed one hallway. There was a boy hiding in a corner as a girl probably a student in this school was scolding the boy. Amber realizes it was the boy from earlier that was being bullied by a group of students. That same boy with puffy black hair with glasses. Amber stops as she watches the girl yelling at the boy.

 

 

 

“Yah! Kim MyungSoo! Why didn’t you finish my homework?! What the hell? Now I’m getting scolded by the teacher! Wait… you finished yours! Give me your homework!”

 

 

 

Amber sees the student pinches the boy as she was trying to grab his bag. Feeling disgusted at her behavior, she was about help that poor boy but she was pulled in front of a class room door.

 

 

 

“Here we are, room 87. Welcome to our school! If you need anything Amber you can come and ask me.”

 

 

 

 

He smiles before going off to his classroom. Amber throws a pout when she couldn’t find out what his name was. She was about to walking in the door when he came back.

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah I forgot… I’m Kris Wu by the way.”

 

 

 

Kris informs Amber, before giving his killer smile and walking off. Staring at his body until he was gone, she takes a deep breath before walking in the classroom. She sees the entire class whip their heads to the door, moments later all their expression turn into disgust while looking at her. Amber gulped as her hands started to get sweaty. That same judging look on their face was the same back in America.

 

 

 

 

 She knew this day was going to be very long and lonely.

 

 

 

 


Chapter 2 updated! I didn't even know what to name this chappy O.o Originally Kris would appear when Myungsoo and Amber enrolls into university but i decided to change it up a bit and make it even more interesting~ Hope the story so far is going well so far. I promised there will be Myungber moments soon, but not now just wait a bit more! I can't wait to read your comments and reactions! 

Ahh! Thanks you for those who subscribe to me on the first chapter^^ 

 

 

Please Comment and Subscribe! :D