Good Bye

SECOND CHANCE

Jiyeon walk to Seungho with her umbrella and covering Seungho from the rain. He even doesn’t care about the heavy rain that making him soak in wet and keep kneeling down in front of the grave. Myungsoo already carrying Mavin that sleeping on his embrace and go inside the car with his grandmother.

“Oppa,” Jiyeon then kneeling down beside Seungho and touch his shoulder.

“Let’s go home. It’s raining.”

Seungho then turn his head and look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at Seungho also with a sad face.

“She’s here, Jiyeon-a. I can’t leave her here alone. She will be scared.” Said Seungho make Jiyeon shoke her head.

“Ani, oppa. She is already happy, in heaven, with God. So, you don’t need to worry about her. Or she’ll be sad to look at you like this.”

Seungho can’t hold his cry and fall on the ground, crying misarable make Jiyeon also cry. Myungsoo go to him and help Seungho to stand up.

“Hyung, come on. Let’s go home. You need to get some rest.” Said Myungsoo while helping Seungho stand up and walk. Leaving the grave.

Once again, Seungho turn around and look at the grave. Injung’s grave.

-0-

“Eomma, Mavinnie is here. Eomma..” Mavin singing the words happily when we were already arrived at the villa. I took Mavin’s hand and walked to the villa faster. But, suddenly i felt something was strange. Since the door wasn’t closed properly. I choosed to open it slowly. Maybe Injung unnie and Seungho Oppa still inside, doing something that we shouldn’t see.

“Eomma... eomma..” Mavin keep calling his mother but nobody answered. I also start to calling Injung Unnie and Seungho Oppa. Maybe they’re upstair.

“Unnie, Oppa...”

“Seungho-ya, Injung-a,” Seungho eommonie also start to calling both of them. But nobody answered.

“Where’s eomma and appa?”

“Mavin-a, maybe your mother and father is sleeping upstair. Halmoni will check them first, eo. Stay here with you samchon and imo.” Said Seungho’s eommonie. Mavin nodded his head and sit on my laps in the living room sofa.

“Hello,” Suddenly, Seungho Oppa walked inside the villas. Make Mavin yelled happy and run to his father’s embrace.

“Did you had a good time, my son?” ask Seungho.

“Eo! I want to go there with eomma and appa!”

“Hyung, where’s Injung Noona? Isn’t she with you?”

Seungho look at Myungsoo confused and suddenly...

“KYAAAAA!!!”

“Eomma!” three of us shocked to hear Seungho’s Eomma scream from upstair. And without thinking, all of us run upstair with full of worried feeling. And when we go inside Injung unnie and Seungho oppa’s bedroom, all of us can hold our shocked...

“Ya,”

Jiyeon jumped a little because of Myungsoo’s tap on her shoulder. She turn her head on him and look at Myungsoo that standing in front of her.

“You look so tired. Go to bed. Mavin already sleep with gomo(aunty/Seungho’s mother). You also need to go to bed.”

Jiyeon nodding her head and stand up slowly from the dining chair. Until suddenly she fall on the floor make Myungsoo catch her immediately.

“Ya, look at your condition. Come one, let me help you go upstair.” Said Myungsoo. But suddenly Jiyeon grab his shirt. She turn her head on Myungsoo and make Myungsoo startled. She’s crying again.

“Oppa...” Jiyeon can’t continue her words and sobbing harder. Myungsoo sigh and pull her into his hug. He cares Jiyeon’s back gently.

“She’s a good person... Unnie... unnie is a good person...” said Jiyeon. Myungsoo nodding his head and tighter his hug.

“She’s already happy, Jiyeon-a. Enough. It’s enough, for all of us.” Said Myungsoo and cares Jiyeon’s back again. Try to calm her down.

-0-

She’s laying there. On the bath tub. With a smile on her face. And a tears on her eyes. One of her hands open to me and try to reach me. While the other hand was holding her chest. Her chest that full of blood.

“Help me!!” my mother voice bring me back to reality. I quickly handed Mavin into Jiyeon and Jiyeon take him into her embrace. Try to cover him from what just happened while Myungsoo and I running inside the bathroom and take Injung out from the bath tub.

“CALL AMBULANCE! CALL AMBULANCE!!!” i yelled uncontroled with Injung on my embrace. Myungsoo quickly go and call the ambulance.

“Injung-a, waegurae? Eo? What happened to you?” ask me to Injung that holding my hands with her weak hands.

“Oppa... mianhae...”

“No! Don’t say anything! I’ll save you! I’ll never left you!!! And i’ll never let you left me!”

“Oppa... Mianhae... but, i need to leave.”

“Injung-a! What did you just said! Is it hurt? Eo? Wait for a second. Wait. Don’t give up. Hold my hands.”

She slowly take off her necklace that is the only thing left from her past. She put it into my hand.

“Give it to our son.”

Injung then smile and look at Jiyeon that standing outside the bathroom, crying with Mavin on her embrace. Injung then ask me to lower my head.

“I need that towel.” Said Injung. I look around and found a towel above the sink. My mother take it quickly and give it to Injung. And without any words, she cover her bleeding chest with that towel with all of her might. She try to cover the blood from Mavin.

“Jiyeon-a, take Mavin here.” Said Injung. I’m just looking at her and crying. Can’t do anything anymore. I feel so blank and all the think that i had is Injung’s face that look so in pain but trying so hard to smile.

Jiyeon then take Mavin to the bathroom and put Mavin down. “Mavin-a... your mother called you. Go...”

“Eomma...” Mavin walk slowly to Injung and accept Injung’s hug.

“Mavin-a, eomma loves you. You’re the most precious thing that ever happened to me.”

“Mavin also love eomma...”

Injung smile and kiss Mavin’s lips. She then look at me and take my hand. Put my hand around her and Mavin.

“Be a good boy, eo? Be a good boy and loves your appa. Eomma need you to be your appa guardian. Do you understand?” ask Injung make Mavin once again nodding his head.

“Gomawo... to become my son. I love you...” Injung smile and hug Mavin. She then take my hand that around both of them then hold it. “I love you too, oppa. I love us. Forever and always...”

She then taping Mavin’s back gently. “Let’s get to sleep with eomma.” 

Mavin than nodding his head and close his eyes slowly. Doesn’t know why, he keep doing everything that Injung said.

“Saranghaeyo ihanmadi... cham joheun mal...” Injung gently singing the bed lulaby that is Mavin’s favourite and she always sing it every night when she want to take Mavin’s to bed.

“Uri sikgu jago namyeon... jugo banneun mal... Mavinnie do geuae hante jugo sipeun mal. Imari johaseo, onjingil sini najiyo...”

I can’t hold my cry and kiss Injung’s forehead. Jiyeon and my mother also crying hard and can’t even look at us. Injung keep singing the song until suddenly we heard Mavin’s start snoring. And when she heard that, she smile.

“Oppa, don’t forget to put him to bed like you used too, eo? Good night.” said her verry weak.

“Eo...” said me, can’t saying anything anymore. She then smile and slowly, closing her teary eyes, with her last breath.

“Injung-a... yeobo... Injung-a....”

My mother slowly take Mavin from his mother’s embrace and take him outside. While i hug my wife’s body that already limp, i kiss her lips severaly. Myungsoo that just came look at what happened and he also fall on the floor. He take Jiyeon that crying hard and hug her tighter.

“Injung-a... don’t leave me... Injung-a...”

“INJUNG-A!”

Seungho open his eyes suddenly and look around. It’s his bedroom. He’s sleeping on the floor. Still with the same clothes as he used on Injung’s funeral. It even still wet because of the rain before. He remember that he was crying all night and can’t take his body to move anywhere.

Seungho then look at the bed. The bed that he and Injung always used to sleep together. And now... it’s his bed... alone. Without injung.

Seungho then put all of his power and try to stand up. He then walk to the bed slowly and lay himself on the right side. The place where Injung always sleep. He also sleep on Injung’s pillow and cares it slowly. Injung’s fragrance still smell nice on that pillow and bed. And it’s make his tears start to fall one by one.

“Why are you leave me here, Injung-a? Why?”

And suddenly, something fall from Seungho’s shirt’s pocket. It’s the necklace. Seungho take it and hold it tighter.

“I love you. Forever and always.”

-0-

Soyeon can feel her chest hurt so bad. She even hardly breath and always coughing because of that. She’s sweating so hard and her body is shivering.

She try so hard to take her medicine from the table beside her bed. But in the end, she fall on the floor and also make the glass fall and broken. Soyeon try to grab everything near her but she can’t even move because of that pain. But one thing that she keep holding, it’s her necklace. She doesn’t know why, that necklace give her strenght.

Until suddenly, someone grab her hand and embrace her. He take the medicine and help Soyeon to drink it. After that, he carried Soyeon and lay her back on her back. He then cares Soyeon’s hair gently.

“I heard the broken glass sound. So I come here quickly. Are you okay, Soyeon-a?”

Soyeon open her eyes slowly and look at the person that still cares her hair. She then pull his hand and let him lay beside her.

“I just feel like something that.... something bad happened to....”

“It’s okay. Go back to sleep, okay?” said Byunghee.

“Don’t leave. Sleep with me tonight, Byunghee Oppa.”

“Eo.” Said Byunghee and hug Soyeon tightly. Trying to put that girl to sleep. And before she sleep, Byunghee kiss Soyeon’s forehead gently.

“Glad you’re here, Oppa.”

Byunghee then smile because he heard what that Soyeon said. He sigh and look at himself on the mirror.

“Glad you’re here too, Soyeon-a.”

-0-

“Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal... Uri sikgu jago namyeon jugo banneun mal... Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal... Mavinnie do geuae hante jugo sipeun mal... Imari johaseo onjongil sini najiyo... Imari johaseo onjongil ilmat najiyo... Imari johaseo onjongil gaseumi... Kongdak Kongdak Indeyo... Saranghaeyo ihanmadi cham joheun mal... Nanun nanun ihanmadiga jongmal johayo... Sarang... Saranghaeyo”

Everyone on the hall claps their hand after that little boy finish his song. One of the teacher walk above the stage and stand beside him. Today is the kindergarten festival. And all of the student’s parent come to the festival on the school.

“Can you introduce yourself, son?”

He then nodding his head and smile to everyone. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yang Mavin. I’m on the kindergarten grade B. That was my favourite song. My mother always sing it for me before i go to bed. So, I also want to sing this song to her. Mavinnie hope that eomma will like it.”

Everybody then claps their hand to Mavin.

“Mavinnie, since you said that you’re singing that song to your mother. Where’s your eomma? Isn’t she come today?”

Mavin then shoking his head. “Ani... my mother is an angel. She still working with God in heaven and can’t come today.”

Everyone startled to hear what Mavin just said. Even the teacher. They never know about the fact that Mavin already doesn’t have a mother.

Suddenly someone standing in the middle of the audience. Make everyone look at him. And also Mavin that become happy and bright after he see him.

“Appa!”

He then smile and waving his hand on Mavin. “Ne, Mavin-a... Appa is here.”

Mavin then point at him. “He is my father. My super hero. Mavinnie appa!!!” said Mavin and run from the stage to his father that already waiting him with his open arm.

“Appa, Imo said you can’t come...” said Mavin. Then he smile at Mavin and cares his son hair.

“How can i don’t come to my little hero performance?” said him and make Mavin hug him again.

“Gomawo appa! You’re the best!”

Everybody look at both of them with a affected feeling. Myungsoo then nudging the girl beside him that already start to cry.

“Jiyeon-a, why are you crying here? Everybody will looking!” wishper Myungsoo to Jiyeon. Jiyeon also try so hard to stop her tears.

“It’s too heartwarming to see Mavin and Seungho Oppa look like this, Oppa. It’s too beautiful.” Said Jiyeon finally make Myungsoo smile and cares her head gently, let her crying like that.

“Eo... It’s so beautiful.” Said Myungsoo again and look at that father and son that still playing together on Seungho’s seat. 

To Be Continued

Annyeong readers!

This is the new chapter.

I'm sorry for everyone because we need to say good bye to Injung.

And i hope that all of you will happily reading my fiction to see what will happen next.

I also need your comment and subscribe guys. 

Vote also my wish from you ^^

So, i hope you like it and,

Enjoy!

Love, rashimaa