Back to Seoul

SECOND CHANCE

There’s nothing that Soyeon do beside looking at the bedroom ceiling. She’s always trying to go to sleep but she still can’t do that. Soyeon turn her head to the person that sleeping beside her. Byunghee. They already stay together since three months ago at Byunghee place. They are in the relationship right now. Since Byunghee came into her life, the hole in Soyeon’s heart heal a little bit. Byunghee is a great guy. There’s always a surprise for Soyeon everyday. And Soyeon feel so in love with him.

But, Soyeon can’t figure out what was happening with her this past three days. She always wanted to go back to Seoul. Being together with her father. Not doing anything and not thinking about her work. Just stay with her father and taking care of him everyday. Soyeon just want to spend her short life with the most special person in her life, her father.

Byunghee who slowly open his eyes look at the girl that still awake beside him. “Soyeon-a,” call Byunghee to Soyeon in his sleepy voice.

“Eo?”

“You still awake?” ask Byunghee and move a little, pull Soyeon into his embrace from behind. Soyeon sigh and hold Byunghee’s hand.

“Oppa,”

“Wae?” ask Byunghee while kissing Soyeon’s shoulder gently.

“I want to go home.” Said Soyeon make Byunghee get a little shocked.

“Going home? To your apartment?” ask Byunghee to make sure what was Soyeon words mean.

“Ani. To Seoul. To my father.” Said Soyeon make Byunghee finally sure what this girl means. He finally pull Soyeon facing him. He cares Soyeon’s hair and kiss her lips.

“Are you sure? What about your boutique? What about your career here? And what about your life here. And what about me?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon cares Byunghee’s face.

“I don’t care about my boutique, or my career, or my life here. I just want to spend my life with my father. And you can come with me. I can make you work at my father’s company. You also can stay with me in my apartement there. Come with me, Oppa. I really want to go home.”

Finally, Byunghee sigh and smile at her after that. He kiss Soyeon’s lips once more and make Soyeon also smile because of that.

“Arasso. But we can’t come back to Korea so early. I need to take care of many things here, so do you. I also need to resign at my work place. How about next month?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon shoking her head.

“Andwe. I want to back as fast as I can. I want to be in Seoul by tomorrow. I can ask my father to send me his privat jet and I can send a secretary to take care of everything here. Eunjung also already agree to take care the boutique. But, you can go to Korea next month. I don’t want you to be in a hurry.” Said Soyeon. Byunghee laugh a little and hug Soyeon.

“This can’t be done. I can’t stand to stay away from you for a long time. So, how about this? I’ll be in Korea in the next three days.”

Soyeon smile and mover her body on top of Byunghee and hug him tightly. “Thankyou so much, baby. I love you.” Said Soyeon and suddenly she kiss Byunghee lips deeper.

“For our missing nights.” Wishper Soyeon to Byunghee ears. Make Byunghee look at her in a surprise.

“You want to do it again?” ask Byunghee. Soyeon nodding her head make Byunghee chuckled. And he finally pull Soyeon and kiss her lips. He turn the position and now he’s on top of her.

Byunghee also wishper to Soyeon ear gently. “Let’s do it a whole night.”

Soyeon widen her eyes, “Ya! I have a morning flight!”

-0-

Soyeon look at the airplane’s window. She’s smile when she’s looking at that beautiful and lovely country from above. South Korea, Seoul, her father, her mother, her twin sister, her memories. She’s here.

“We’re going to land in Incheon International Airport, Park Agashi.” Said Jung Yesun. Her secretary that her father sent before. Soyeon just nodding her head behind her big floppy hat that covering half of her face while she keep looking at the outside.

After the plane is landed, Soyeon sigh happy for a while. She prepare herself to go out from this plane and go home. So, without even care about her belongings, Soyeon just go out from the plane and walk faster to the limousine that already waiting for her in front of the jet.

 “Anyeonghasimida, Park Agashi.” A young guard open the limo’s door and give Soyeon his deep bow. Soyeon just nodding a little. When Soyeon go inside the limo, she close the windows and make a privat area for her self. Finally, she open her hat and smile. She’s here. In Seoul.

“Appa, wait for me, eo?” said Soyeon and finally decided to take some rest because of the long flight.

And from the outside,

“Are the young lady already inside, Joon-a?” ask Seungho to Joon that still stay in front of the door that Soyeon used before. Joon nodding his head, make Seungho also understand. He look at the window’s door and feeling something strange. It’s like...

“Head Guard’s Yang, We’re ready.”

Seungho back from his tought and start to secure everything until the car that driving Soyeon can go savely. And Seungho also following that car from behind. Until they arrive at the Park residence.

Seungho prepare everything for Soyeon to walk inside. He also start to prepare everything since President Park want to wellcome his daughter. He start to secure everything again and now he’s standing in front to the guard. Looking outside the gate with all of the other guard except Joon that having a job to secure the young lady. After Seungho give Joon a code, Joon nodding his head and walk to Soyeon’s door.

“Park Agashi, it’s save. You can come out.” Said Joon and slowly opening the door.  

Soyeon finally get out from the car and her eyes caught on someone that already waiting her in front of the house’s door.

“Appa...” said Soyeon in her wishper. Without saying anything, Soyeon run to his father embrace until her hat fall off and show her face in front of Joon for a second before Joon turn his head down. Joon can’t say anything. That face, is so beautiful even he only can see her for a second before he throw his eyes on the ground.

“Appa, I miss you.” Said Soyeon to her father. Her father cares Soyeon’s back and nodding her head.

“I miss you too my sweet heart. Come inside,” said her father and take Soyeon inside the house.

Everyone that only can hear their voice can also feel the happy feeling. Joon even already hide his face that start to smile gladly for his president. After he worked with him for a long time, this is the first time that Joon can see a true happy expresion from that charismatic old man.

And Seungho also feel the same way even without looking. But actually, he doesn’t know why, something drag him so hard, and really make him wants to turn his head and face the agashi. But, since it’s the president order to everyone that no body can recognize his daughter face, Seungho keep his head to outside the gate and keep looking outside.

And when the door keeper give Seungho a code that the president and his daughter already inside, Seungho finally stop his guard and told his guard to get back to work.

Suddenly, Seungho look at Joon who still standing still in front of the limo with a blank face. He tap his shoulder make Joon jump because of his shocked.

“What happened to you? Why are you standing still right here?”

Joon turn his head on Seungho and suddenly...

“Hyung! She’s so pretty!” said Joon with his amazed face. Seungho look at him still doesn’t understand.

“What?”

“The agashi!! I can see her face for a second, and she’s so beautiful. Oh my God! How can the president hide his lovely daughter from the world?” said Joon make Seungho slap his head.

“Ya! How can you see her face?! The president already told us that nobody can recognize his daughter face. Even if we’re the family security guard! And how can you see her like that? What if the president know? You know the consiquences, right? You can be fired.” said Seungho start to worried.

“Ani, hyung! It’s not my fault. She’s so excited to see the president and run to him until she drop her big hat that covering her face for the whole time. And when the hat is fall, her long hair was wavering with the wind, showing me her beautiful face even for a second.”

Seungho glare at Joon make that boy shivering because of scared.

“Ya.. hyung... don’t be too scary. I barely see her face bytheway. I even can’t remember her face clearly right now. When her face was showed, I quickly turn my head down. So, it’s just a heaven in a several second.” Said Joon and finally make Seungho sigh.

“It’s just our secret. Don’t try to bragging to everyone about your lucky to see the Agashi’s face. Or i’ll kill you first? Now get back to work.” Said Seungho make Joon nodding his head understand.

“Ye, hyung.” Said Joon and leave Seungho alone.

When Seungho want to inside the house, he suddenly stop by something on the ground. It’s her hat. The hat that covering her face for the whole time. Seungho bend on one knee and take that hat carefully. He doesn’t know why something is strange.

But he burried his feeling and choose to give the hat to the owner. He walk inside the house and found the president and his daughter is sitting in the president work room by the door that fully closed. Chit chatting together and laugh together. The agashi is backing him, so he still can’t see her face. But he choose to lower his head, try to not looking at the young lady.

“Ah, Seungho! Come in.” said the president when he saw Seungho standing in front of the office door. Like usual, as the most trusted guard in the house, the president always open to him. He’s not even forbid him to come to his work office. And Seungho knows that.

“Is there something happened? Is everything save?” ask the president.

Seungho bowing at the president first. “Everything is save, President Park. I just came here to give this hat back to Agashi.” Said Seungho and show Soyeon’s hat to them.

“Put it on that chair.” Said Soyeon without turning her head back. Seungho nodding his head and put the hat on the empty chair behind the agashi.

And for a while, Seungho locked his eyes on Soyeon’s back. Something strange is coming back. He really want to see her face so badly. But Seungho choose to leave the room and guard it on the outside.

When the door is closed, Soyeon turn her head on it on the next second and found nothing.

“Wae? Are you looking for him?” Ask his father. Soyeon turning her head back to his father and shoking at him while giving him a smile.

“Ani... I’m just... did i ever met him, appa?” ask Soyeon.

“I think not. But, he’s the son of Yang Jaesung. Our family hero. Remember him?”

Soyeon nodding her head. She finally remember. Yang Jaesung. But Soyeon doesn’t know why, it’s not Yang Jaesung that make her heart aching. It’s him. Even when she just listening to his voice. Even without seeing his face. Soyeon felt something.

-0-

“Do you see the picture that i’ve just sent to you before?” he talked to someone accross the phone while he staring at the black lingerie on his hand.

“Yes, sir. We’ve already seen it right now. And now we’re preparing.” Said one of the person on that call.

“Good. She just called me before and she said that she will go to the night festival in Busan tomorrow night. With only two guards. So, it’s easier for you to attack her. I don’t care how it takes. But you have to make sure that I’ll get the report that the girl is dead. Clean. Do you understand?” said him once again make the people accross the phone laughing.

“Yes, sir!”

He finally hang up his phone call and look at the lingerie on his hands.

“Baby, I’m sorry that I need to lied to you this whole time. But... I’m sure I’ll take this one with me. For a prove to my father that... I can be a great legacy.”

He look at the photo on the table. And it makes him grinning him self. Than he take the lighter and burn that lingerie on his hand.

And after that, he take the photo from the table and put it inside his lugage. It’s... Soyeon’s photo.

TO BE CONTINUED

Annyeong!!!

Happy New Years my readers!

I'm so sorry that i've missing for a long time. Especially with this story.

Yup... I just can't get the inspiration. But, I finally back with one chapter for you guys.

I hope that you'll still loving this story. 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe, you guys. 

Vote also my wish for you.

And with all my heart, i want to say...

HAPPY NEW YEAR once again.

Wish that all of you will get the amazing year ahead.

God Bless You!

Love, rashimaa