When He's Come Home

SECOND CHANCE

“Good evening, my sunshine.”

Injung that still tidying her bedroom, greet her four years old little boy that just come out from his room after napping while yawning sleepy. She pull Mavin into her hug and pick her up.

“I’m sleepy, eomma...” said Mavin and kiss his mother’s lips.

“Let’s get down and have some dinner. Eo?”

Not answering his mother’s words, Mavin even hug his mother tighter and burried his sleepy face on her neck. Make Injung smile and cares his back. Until suddenly,

“I’m home! Wow! You’re awake?! My little hero is awake?!” Seungho that just come back from work walk inside their bedroom, pretend to be surpries and come to his son face that still hidden in his mother’s neck.

“Mavin-a, say hello to your appa. Come on. He’s here. You always asking your father before he gets back from work, eo?”

Mavin finally show his sleepy face to his father. Make his father pull his cute sleepy face and bite his chubby cheek lightly. “My boy is sleepy, eo?” ask Seungho. He take Mavin from Injung’s embrace and carry him.

“Hello, oppa. How’s work?” Injung smile and kiss Seungho lips.

“Hello, my wife. Everything’s fine.” Said Seungho again with full of love.

“Good then. Ah, oppa, Mavin always whining to me about tomorrow festival. Can we go there tomorow? All of us.” Wishper Injung in Seungho’s ear because she doesn’t want Mavin to wakes up and put his hope to much.

Seungho think for a while and he look at Mavin that still sleeping in his embrace. “I need to ask my president first, Injung-a.”

Injung nodding her head and cares Seungho’s face. She also take Seungho’s blazer and shoes from the chair.

“All right then. Boys, let me go downstair and prepare our dinner. Mavinie Grandmother already waiting us downstair. Oppa, can you give a bath for Mavinie and then bring him down?”

“Okay, I will eomma.”

“Thankyou.” Said Injung and kiss Seungho’s lips once again. After that, she go downstair and found her mother-in-law and Jiyeon already cooking in the kitchen.

“So, what’s our dinner for today?” ask Injung while using her appron.

“Fried rice and chicken soup, Mavinie favourite.” Said Jiyeon while chopping the potatoes.

“Where’s Myungsoo?” ask Injung again.

“He’s outside, parking Seungho’s car inside the garage.” Said Seungho’s mother, make Injung nodding her head.

“Injung-a, tomorrow night is a Busan festival night. Do you already told Seungho about Mavin’s wish for our family to have a picnic there?” ask Seungho’s mother to Injung. Injung that start to preparing some kimchi.

“Yes, eomma. But, Seungho Oppa said that he still has a shift for today and tomorrow. So, he need to ask his president first.”

“Seungho is so polite and really respecting his boss. Just like his father. It’s really hard for him to ask something that happen to be for him. He always think about his boss’s first.” Said Seungho’s mother make Injung and Jiyeon nodding her head.

“Sometimes, oppa even looked so tired when he get back from work. It makes me worried.” Said Injung next.

In the same time, Seungho walk downstair with Mavin in his embrace. 

“Well, well, well... I heard that all of the ladies in this house was talking about me. Wae?” ask Seungho make that three woman startled a little. He sit on the sofa with Mavin while looking at them. Not so long, Myungsoo come and join the boys on the living room. He start to play along with Mavin.

“Mavinie! You’re awake, you little bad boy?” ask Myungsoo and pull Mavin into his hug.

“Ya, samchon-a (uncle)!” said Mavin and hug Myungsoo tighter, start to playing with him.

“Ani... We just talking about your working habit. I think you should think about your family and your self. Mavin also need his father exsistence a little more. Stop working on them to hard, Mavinie Abeoji.” Said her mother make Seungho smile and walk to Injung. He embrace Injung from behind while eat some of the kimchi from the table that Injung prepare before.

“So, what all of you want me to do? Make a brother for Mavin?”

“Oppa!” Injung hit Seungho’s hand lightly because of his words. While Jiyeon and Seungho’s mother is laughing.

“Ani... adeul-a, it’s the thing that we always wanted. But, there’s a little something that we all want from you right now. We want you to spend more time with us. Like... let’s go for a picnic tomorow. It’s Mavin’s wish. And also all of us. It’s already been a while that all of us go together to get some vacation. So, it’s the best time for us to enjoying some time together, don’t you think?”

Seungho think for a while. “I need to ask my boss first, eomma.”

“Ya, Yang Seungho! It’s just for two days. He’s going to be okay for that two days. Don’t be so stiff. He also has many guards for himself. Not just you.” Said her mother make Seungho smile understand and finally he kiss his mother cheek.

“Fine, fine... I’ll take a break from work and let’s have a family vacation for the next two days.”

“Jinjja, appa?!” ask Mavin that suddenly jump from Myungsoo’s laps. He even step on Myungsoo’s stomach because of his excitement listening to his father’s word and make his uncle groan because of hurt. He run to his father embrace and climb on top of his shoulder, start to play with Seungho’s head. Seungho also start to play fight with his little son.

“Ya, ya, ya... boys.. don’t play in the kitchen. You’ll get hurt.” Said Injung and pinch Mavin’s nose. Mavin then stop playing with his father and finally look at his mother.

“We’re really going to have a vacation, eomma?” ask Mavin with his sweet voice. Injung smile and peck her little son lips.

“Eo. So go and play with you appa and samchon. Eomma will call you when the dinner is ready.”

“Eo!! Eomma, saranghae!” said Mavin cutely to his mother on his father embrace. Injung then look at her husband.

“You too, oppa.” Said Injung and give Seungho a kiss on his cheek.

“Okay! Let’s discuss about our vacation tomorrow! How about... first... our plan to give our little Mavinnie a dongsaeng?” said Seungho very loud make all of the ladies in the kitchen yelled at him.

“Ya! Oppa!!” said Injung and hit her husband hands lightly.

“Yay!! Mavinnie wants a dongsaeng! A girl dongsaeng!” said Mavinnie make all of them laugh happy.

-0-

Mavin already sleeping on Jiyeon’s embrace while everyone in the living room still talking about their vacation tomorrow. Myungsoo then come and silently give a blanket to cover Mavin on Jiyeon embrace. And than he’s back to his hyung and noona that still looking at the villas website for tomorrow.

“Injung-a, look, this villa is nice. The location near to the festival area. It says that we can see the fireworks rain from the window. There also two rooms and one big living room. What do you think?” ask Seungho and show Injung the villa picture from his tablet. But Injung doesn’t answer his question.

“Injung-a, what do you think about this villa, yeabo?”

“Injung-a?” suddenly Seungho realize that Injung is daydreaming silently, and her face show a bitter expression.

“Yeobo..” Seungho touch Injung’s hands lightly and it’s enough to make startled. Everybody in the room look at her concern. Since a few days ago, Injung look a little sorrow and they sometimes found Injung daydreaming by herself. She will be smile and laugh again if someone call her. And she will be okay like usual if Mavin there, or even Seungho and Mavin together with her.

“Injung-a, what happened to you?” ask Seungho to Injung worried. Injung even start to getting pale and can’t get her self for a second.

“Are you feeling sick?” ask Seungho and touch Injung’s forehead.

“Ah... no. I’m fine, oppa. What are you talking before?” said Injung try to look okay. But Seungho move his position closer to Injung and see her face deeply. He cares Injung’s cheek and smile at her.

“Let’s get some sleep. Maybe you get a little too tired. Let me and Myungsoo taking care of everything later.” Said Seungho. And then he turn his head to Jiyeon and his mother. “Eomma and Jiyeonnie as well. Three of you will wake up in the morning to prepare our food for picnic, right? So, it’s better for all of you to get a rest early.”

They finally nodding her head. Seungho then take Myungsoo from Jiyeon’s embrace and carried him upstair while hold Injung in his other hand.

“Jiyeon-a, make some coffee for your oppas first, eo?” said Seungho mother and make Jiyeon nodding her head.

When Jiyeon want to stand up, suddenly Myungsoo grab the tip of her dress, make Jiyeon look at him a little bit startled.

“Wae?” ask Jiyeon. Suddenly Myungsoo point at something on the tablet PC.

“We need to give Seungho hyung and Injung noona some space. So tomorrow, at the picnic area, let’s take Mavin to the amusement park. Three of us, maybe with eommonie. Do you agree?” ask Myungsoo with his careless voice that enough to make Jiyeon startled and speechless. She hide her smile and nod her head a little.

“E... eo... I think it’s a great idea.” Said Jiyeon and then leave Myungsoo to the kitchen. Make Myungsoo secretly smile by himself.

Upstair, Injung already laying on her bed. She doesn’t know why, she feel something is not right since a few days ago. It’s like... she will be apart from her husband and son. So, she can’t stop looking at Seungho who still carrying sleeping Mavin on his embrace and sing a lulaby song for him. That’s the thing that he always do every night. Since Seungho only can see Mavin just on the night, he only can taking care Mavin by this way. Putting him to sleep. And doesn’t know why, Injung suddenly star to cry, and Seungho caught that tears.

He walks to Injung and sit at the edge of the bed, beside Injung. “Why are you cyring? Is there something that bothering you? Or is it me that makes you sad like this?” wishper Seungho, because he still carried Mavin. Injung smile on her tears and she take Mavin from Seungho’s embrace. She carried him and look at his small face with a smile and tears of happiness.

“It’s not because i’m sad. It’s because I’m happy that i can have both of you in my life. I really want to be together with both of you forever. I love you both, you know.” Said Injung. Seungho can’t hold his hand and pull Injung’s face closer. He kiss his lovely wife forehead, then both of her teary eyes, and then his nose, both of her cheek, and then her chin, and then the last one is her lips.

“I love you too, Injung-a. You and Mavin is the best thing that happening in my life. And I will never let something bad happen to both of you. Now, get some sleep. I’ll put Mavin into his bed.”

“No,” Injung stop Seungho that taking Mavin from her hand. “I want to sleep with both of you tonight. Just for tonight.” Said Injung make Seungho slowly smile and nodding his head.

Injung then laying on the bed with Mavin on her embrace and hug him tightly. Than Seungho also lay himself beside Mavin and open his hand so that Injung can sleep on his hand. After Injung sleep on his hand and Mavin is between them, Seungho kiss Mavin forehead and than kiss Injung forehead.

“Good night, my everything.” Said him to both of them. Make Injung smile and start to fall asleep. Together, three of them, warmly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Annyeong readers!

This is the new new chapter. 

Since I already missing for a long time, let me pay you with the fast update for this story!

I'm sorry if the chapter is a little borring, guys.

Wait for my next update, okay?

Let me here your comment and forget to subscribe, okay?

Vote also the things that i always wish from you guys.

So, enjoy!

Love, rashimaa