Clubbing

When Fate Meets Love

 

Chapter 10 "Clubbing"
 
The sun that is about to rise woke Jae Mi up from her sleep. The sky is getting purple and orangey. She immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes. 'Oh my. I woke up late. The boys might be awake now' she thought. She looked at her left which is Lisa's bed and found no one there, but neatly arranged pillows and folded blanket. 'Ugh, even Lisa is already awake.' She felt a stung on her head and touched her forehead. She lacks sleep.
 
She stood up and rushed to the washroom to do morning rituals and change clothes. She chose to wear yellow fitted tees and a simple jogging pants. She bunned her hair up.
 
Walking downstairs she saw Jongdae and Lisa playing around the living room like grade school kids. Lisa is on top of the sofa set while Jongdae is chasing her. They're voices are echoing around the house.
 
A smell of pre cooking breakfast is going around too, Kyungsoo is cooking.
 
"Unnie! Goodmorning!," Lisa shouted waving big as she saw Jae Mi walking towards them.
 
"Ya. What are you doing to my dongsaeng?," Jae Mi crossed her arms eyeing Jongdae. Jongdae chuckled.
 
"You must be mistaken. I... I'm not making a move on her. We're just playing.," Jongdae smiled. Jae Mi sighed in relief. 
 
Breakfast was done and everything seems to be already losing up. There were no tensions felt around them, well except Lisa'a Yifan-avoidance-syndrome. 
 
Suddenly, JoonMyeon in. "Hey, guys...," he started while munching his food. "What activity do you miss in Seoul?," he continued.
 
"Hmm. Bubble tea.," Sehun answered choking his food. Luhan patted his back.
 
"Eating fried chicken late at night.," Yixing answered raising his chopsticks.
 
"Hmm. What about Itaewon nights?," Minseok suggested. Everyone smiled at his suggestion.
 
"Yes. Itaewon nights.," Luhan clapped his hand. 
 
"Ey! Only you guys can enjoy.," Jong In grimaced. 
 
"Nae.," Sehun pouted and crossed his arms.
 
"It's okay. You can watch cartoons here.," Chanyeol cracked reaching over Luhan's shoulder to tap Sehun's head. Sehun shrugged Chanyeol's hand getting annoyed. For him, he's not a kid anymore although he's still minor.
 
"Clubbing?," JoonMyeon smirked. All felt giggling. 
 
"Sounds good.," Minseok held his chin raising his eyebrow. 
 
"Tao, Sehun, Jong In, you're not going.," JoonMyeon reminded pointing at the three boys. Lisa clapped her hands. 'Yes! I'm in!' She thought.
 
But her happiness faded that instant. JoonMyeon pointed at her. "You also. You can't. Just stay here.," JoonMyeon eyed Lisa protectively. She grimaced an just nodded. She has nothing to do, of course. Jae Mi rubbed her back comforting her. 
 
Suddenly, a quiet person raised his hand. "Can.... I not join?," Baekhyun said. All was shocked, because they know Baekhyun is a type of person who would not miss socializing with other people. JoonMyeon's mouth fell.
 
"Huh? W...why?," JoonMyeon asked wondering why. It's a miracle Baekhyun didn't even miss his socializing activities.
 
"M....my tummy hurts?," Baekhyun tried to alibi. He touched his tummy circling his hand around it.
 
"Ew.," Tao covered his nose pretending to smell something just to tease Baekhyun. 
 
"Tch.," Baekhyun mowed at Tao. Everyone started to laugh. 
 
"H...hey unnie.," Lisa patted Jae Mi's arm. "Are you going?," she asked hiding her face in Jae Mi's back.
 
"Hmm. If you will not, might as well not to go too.," Jae Mi smiled and brushed her dongsaeng's hair. 
 
"No...," Lisa shrugged her head left and right. "Go.. I can manage. Have fun.," she whispered.
 
"Aye? Are you sure?," Jae Mi asked smiling.
 
"Of course.," Lisa smiled and regained her sitting posture. They joined the boys  in their discussion. Lisa looked at her unnie excitedly. She's silently giggling. 'I should dress her prettily! It's going to be fun! Unnie is going to be pretty!' She thought.