Why is everyone acting weird today?

When Fate Meets Love

Chapter 4 part 2 "Why is everyone acting weird today?"

 

 

Lisa
 
Jae Mi unnie already went down, but still I don't want to get up, I still feel so down for what happened last night. It wasn't really my fault and there I started to feel my eyes getting hot, tears suddenly fell on my cheeks.
 
"Why am I crying again? Aish! Kang Lisa STOP CRYING OVER THAT COLD GUY!" I told myself.
 
"IDIOT!" it keeps repeating and repeating on my head. It's like it has an automatic replay button on my head.
 
"AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I scream covering my face with a pillow. 
 
When I got back from my senses I went inside my bathroom and did my morning rituals.
 
I came back to my bed and the tv, i was watching Sponge Bob Squarepants when someone knocks on my door.
 
"Yes? who is it?" I scream still half laying on my bed.
 
"uhhmm.. It's Kyungsoo, it's time for breakfast!" I heard he said outside.
 
"I'm not in the mood, maybe later.," i said still looking at the tv. The truth is I'm really hungry, it's just that I don't want to see that COLD GUY. I'll come out later when breakfast is done. I heard footsteps going downstairs maybe Kyungsoo left.
 
After a while, I heard a knock again.
 
"Hey Lisa can you open the door?. I just have to give you something." I heard Kyungsoo said outside.
 
"Okay! For awhile" I said as i stood up going to the door. And my jaws almost drop when I saw Kyungsoo holding  a tray of food for me.
 
"uuhhmm hey! here i brought you your food I cooked it for you and uhhmm maybe I can accompany you will eating? I wanted to know you more. If that's ok with you" Kyungsoo said nervously and started blushing.
 
"hahahaha! thank you oppa. sure we cam eat together" I said while laughing. Kyungsoo oppa is weird today.
 
"Hey why are you laughing?" Kyungsoo said with his rounded eyes
 
"OMO oppa you look so cute!. You have this great big eyes" I said still looking at him and it's like on cue red flashed all over his face.
 
We both eat and talk with each other, laughing all the time while eating. I promise Kyungsoo oppa is really fun to be with, if we weren't allowed to fall for them I'll surely fall for him but that were allowed to have crush on them right?!. 
 
Suddenly, the door gently opened. Both of us turned to see who it was and there goes unnie Jae Mi, soaking wet. I wonder what happened to her. Did she get bullied by those jerks? Specially that Tao. It seems like he always get into unnie's nerves.
 
"Unnie. What happened to you?," I asked her, my tone rise up.
 
"Watered the plants.," she answered awkwardly. She remained silent for a while and then she looked at Kyungsoo oppa who is cutely filling his mouth with pancake. "What are you doing?," she asked.
 
"Kyungsoo oppa, cooked breakfast. He delivered one for me and he brought his along so I can have someone to eat together.," I answered in behalf of Kyungsoo oppa who is currently munching the pancake.
 
Kyungsoo oppa smiled at unnie.
 
"Just don't mess.," she warned us pointing at our foods. She's so neat.
 
"Ara!," Kyungsoo oppa saluted unnie and unnie headed towards our bathroom. She needs to get warm and change clothes. She might get sick and I swear I will not sleep for days.
 
 
"Lisa-ssi?" Kyungsoo said in a serious tone. We continued our discussion. 
 
"Ne?" I said looking at him while eating a banana.
 
"Do you like anyone in this house?" He said looking straight at me.
 
"I like everyone here!" I said still eating a banana.
 
"No I mean not just like, It's like did you see your ideal type in any of us?" He said
 
"I don't know, why did you ask such questions?" I said looking down.
 
"cause......I LIKE YOU" he said but the last part was so soft that i can't even understand.
 
"pardon? what did you say?" I said looking at him confusingly.
 
 
He just smiled then pinched my cheeks "Nothing lets go downstairs we still need to clean this up"
 
After what he did i felt my heart beat rappidly beating. I just nodded then followed him to the kitchen.
 
We were cleaning the plates and still laughing. I felt really comfortable around Kyungsoo oppa's presence. He is really fun to be with and he really loves cooking.
 
While talking with each other, We saw Baekhyun enter the kitchen. He then looks at Kyungsoo and Me and his eyes were fixed where Kyungsoo's hands are in, He was holding my hands because he was stopping me from hitting him. It felt really awkward.
 
"I see. So you really want to pursue it don't you? Baekhyun said while looking at Kyungsoo
 
"Yes!" Kyungsoo said proudly
 
After that Baekhyun just walks out of the kitchen.
 
"Lisa-ssi I still need to do something upstairs. I'll leave now take care my Princess" Kyungsoo said then walks out.
 
Okay that was weird. What did just happen?. WAIT DID KYUNGSOO JUST CALLED ME PRINCESS??!!. And there I was hearing my own heart beat going wild and also I can feel my face getting hot.