Just say you don't like it, if you don't.

When Fate Meets Love

 

Chapter 7 part 2 "Just say you don't like it, if you don't."
 
Jae Mi
 
 
There.
 
I felt a sting in my head as I slowly open my eyes. I'm conscious now, I'm awake.   My eyes are striving so hard to open and I felt a heavy thing beside my bed. 
 
Oh wait. Did I sleep on Lisa's bed again? 
 
My eyes are now wide open, seeking for sunlight and I noticed that the room has changed, our room changed or I'm in another room? 
 
"Lisa.," I turned to the other side and shock totally filled me. I nearly scream.
 
"Omo.," I covered my mouth. Sehun is beside me. I tried to reminisce what actually had happened last night, why am I here? Sehun is strangely watching me, smiling.
 
 
 
"I told you not to go somewhere.," he said last night, he pulled me with him in the bed and trapped me with his arms and legs. I fell asleep with him.
 
 
 
"OMO! Sehunah!," I sat up putting off the blanket on me. Glad I still have my clothes on, and I knew Sehun is not that kind of person. Amongst all of them, he is pure and innocent. 
 
He as well sat on his bed in an Indian sit. He pouted innocently like a cat again.
 
"Babe. You look so beautiful even in sleep.," there. He called me 'babe' again. It feels strange. I haven't had pet names with everyone, even with Han. Oh yeah, that idiot.
 
"Noona.," I reminded him, but he shrugged still insisting the 'Babe' thing. I sighed. Okay Sehun, okay. Suddenly, a thought popped out my mind, has he be  looking at me for a while now?
 
"Hey, how long were you watching me... Sleep?," I asked curiously.
 
"Ughm...," he started to think touching his chin. He's really cute and all his acting are way too cute. I can't even imagine I've mistaken him for being the oldest among the members before. His face is mature, his body and all his physical aspects, but damn, he is still young. He is still a baby. "I've been watching you since 4:00 AM.," he said.
 
I looked for the clock at their room. It is hanging on the wall beside Luhan's bed. It says 5:45 AM.
 
"MWO? You've been watching me for almost 2 hours now?," I asked flabbergasting. He nodded.
 
"Omo.," I covered my mouth in surprise.
 
"What? You know... Watching you sleep fascinates me.," he said. Slowly, the words entered my mind and as it process my heart suddenly reacted too bursting into crazy feelings. Here you go again Oh Sehun.
 
"Oh. I guess you're feeling good now.," I  declared and touched his forehead which is slightly, just slightly hot. "Your fever went down.," I kept on feeling his temperature.
 
I poked him on the forehead.
 
"Aaaaa!," he screamed curling himself into a ball touching his forehead. I suddenly felt scared again, I think I hurt him too much.
 
"Omo. Sorry.," I crawled on the bed to get near his forehead. I held his hand off to check it. 
 
When all of a sudden he grabbed my hand. 
 
"I got you!," he laughed. I was pretty embarrassed.
 
"Hey. Don't joke like that.," I said my voice down. He reached for my hand again. This guy seems having a problem with skinships. He's really sweet.
 
He eventually placed it on his forehead. "I'm okay now.," he declared. "But this will ache if I worry about you. For this sometimes may contain only you. You're in my head most of the time. I go crazy without seeing you in a day.," he confessed. My heart started racing again, this time it is jumping up and down.
 
The feeling is a mixture of happiness, strange feelings and nervousness.
 
He then kissed my palm and slowly moved my hand on his chest. I could feel his heartbeat, racing crazy just like mine. Feeling it made mine race even more.
 
"This.... This aches if you stop caring about me. This will ache if I see you with other guys. This will ache if I don't see you in a day.," he confessed and I feel like my heart is about to jump off my chest and walk beside Sehun.
 
We looked at each other for seconds, minutes, in that same position. I'm feeling his heart that is not getting any calmer but it just keeps on beating hard.
 
At any minute now, I could be drowned with my strange feeling. So I decided to cut the moment, that lovely moment. I pulled my hand gently and poked him again.
 
"Ya. You're being cheesy.," I said and aimed for his cheeks. I pinched it like crazy. He laid on the bed and I pinched him.
 
He held me on my waist and aimed for my cheek too, he pinched it, but instead of feeling pain, It felt good.
 
"Now that you're okay, it's okay to do this.," and I pinched his nose. He laughed and laughed, but due to my hand holding his nose, his voice became strange.
 
"Ya. Noonga, I layng you.," he said. I looked at him as laugh hovered me.
 
"What?," I asked still holding his nose.
 
"No.," he shrugged. "Raner, Meyb, I lome you.," he said and We laughed together. We looked like kids. 
 
Though, I couldn't fully understand what he is saying. I'm curious. I released his nose and he began tickling me. Attacking me on my waist. We turned upside down.
 
We heard a knock. 
 
"Sehunah, stop acting I know you're already okay. Come on down, let us eat. It's time for breakfast.," Jong In said over the locked door.
 
"Omo.," I whispered. That's Jong In. That's freaking Jong In. I can't be mistaken. He didn't know I slept here. I felt nervous and guilty at the same time. 
 
Sehun hushed me and put his finger on my lips.
 
"I'm okay now, I'm not acting, Noona took care of me very well.," Sehun shouted. 
 
I hardly try to hush myself. Sehun and I are sweating because of nervousness. I gulped.
 
"I know, I know, so come down now.," Jong In said, probably not suspecting.
 
And for damn fate, something go into my nostrils. Dirt? Maybe. I sneezed. 
I closed my eyes tightly hoping he didn't hear. Why now? Why now dirt?
 
And we heard a great hit on the door. Since the door is locked it can't be opened. Serious consecutive knocks were released.
 
"Ya!!! What did you do to my half? Ya!!!!! Sehunah! Open the door!!! I know that's her!!!! Ya!!!!!!!," Jong In furiously turned the knob but it won't open because it is damn locked.
 
"Why do you have to lock this!!! Open the door! What did you do?!!!!," Jong In said.
 
Few attempts, we already heard the other members trying to open the door, panicking too. I felt guilty making them all worry about Sehun and I, but I know it's just misconception. We didn't do anything or something. I can't do that to Sehun and Sehun can't do that to me. 
 
I walked towards the door and just as about I turn the knob, Sehun ran to me and I felt him heavy on my shoulders. 
 
He fainted again. 
 
I touched his forehead only to feel him, hot again. Oh no. We shouldn't have played. 
 
The members successfully unlocked the door. They were all shock and absolute silence were on them.
 
They saw Sehun hugging me as he fainted.
 
"Ya! Oh Sehun!," I heard Jong in exclaimed from the small crowd at the door. He made way towards us and pulled Sehun's arms off me. He pushed him lightly.
 
I was shocked. Is Jong In mad? Gladly, I am holding Sehun and be able to support him. 
 
He flew his hand up and curled it into a ball. He grabbed Sehun's collar as he aims for a punch. It's really wrong, worse than staying with Sehun for a night. 
 
"Stop!," I stopped him by holding his arm and gradually my other hand supporting Sehun. "He fainted. He still has fever.," I explained, which I know won't make it rational on Jong In. If that is so, what is the reason why I slept here?
 
Should I tell them, Oh Sehun crazily pulled me to his bed. No. It will make the things unhealthy.
 
"I won't mind any help.," I said looking at everyone. JoonMyeon and Minseok rushed towards us, getting Sehun. They laid him back to his bed. Jong In backed off frustrated. He knew he has to say sorry, but he is filled with anger.
 
He remained standing there. Tensions loosed.
 
Suddenly, two people came too getting through the people at the door. Luhan and Lisa. Lisa called for me, supporting me, but Luhan.... He is holding Lisa's hand securely. I felt tension around them, the glares they are getting. 
 
They had to know what happened too, even not in detail. They just have to know to avoid misconceptions. Specially Jong In who looks fairly disappointed staring at the ground.
 
JoonMyeon and Minseok is still attending to Sehun while I was left facing them. It's now or never.
 
"I'm terribly sorry for causing this commotion. What have you seen was Sehun fainted and I supported him.," I said clasping my hands together. They're still waiting for few words, their eyes fixed on me. 
 
Chanyeol's eyes are expressionless, Lay is just looking at me warmly, boosting my guts to say the truth. Tao, on the back has his forehead crumpled. What's new, since when he became nice? He's always rude.
 
"Yes, I stayed here last night with Sehun because he is sick. I watched his condition since night til morning came. I'm sorry for not fulfilling my duties enough, he still is sick, I'll just keep on watching him every now and then.," I explained further looking each of the eyes glued on me. Sincerely.
 
"I'm sorry.," I bowed again. 
 
"It's okay.," Jongdae said and Baekhyun as well agreed. Suddenly, all of them smiled. The blankness in their eyes were changed by warm smiles, except one, Tao who left the crowd immediately.
 
What is his problem? Jongdae followed him.
 
I approached Jong In and touched his arms meeting his eyes. 
 
"I'm sorry.," I whispered. I know, I need to apologize. I must have disappointed him. I told him I'll sleep early, but it didn't went that way. He smiled.
 
"It's..... Fine. I understand. I'm sorry.," then Jong In brushed my hair.
 
Everyone left the door, I didn't know where they went, but it was a relief, at least they did understand. Jong In and Minseok followed the rest.
 
I felt a gentle tap on my shoulders. "Jae Mi, if you need help in taking care of Sehun, just tell us.," Joonmyeon smiled so angelically. I nodded at him as he left the room. I turned my way back to Sehun.
 
Suddenly, we're back to being alone at the room. He's sleeping peacefully again, breathing steadily. My stomach growl as it starves for food, yes, breakfast.
 
"Noonga, I layng You, Raner, Meyb I Lome you.," I thought of it once again, but I'm so stupid I didn't released his nose earlier than his words.
 
After an hour of watching him sleep, he woke up gently opening his eyes. His temperature went back to being normal. 
 
"I was scared.," I held my chest as I began a conversation.
 
"Babe.," he touched my nose. 
 
"Do you feel okay?," I asked him as I pull him gently to a sit. He held his head maybe because of a slight sting everyone usually feels as they wake up.
 
"I'm okay babe.," he sat now. Oh right, breakfast. He should eat.
 
"I'll just go get food for you downstairs babe.," I told him. Oh what the f. I didn't realize I called him 'babe'. Careless Jae Mi. 
 
"Okay.," he said ily. His voice is so childlike, slightly manly and y. He cupped my jaw and pulled me. Our face are just near, so near it could be an inch or more. His hot breath touching the tip of my nose to my lower lip. I was completely drawn. His face at this view is super magnificent. His skin is sparkling like diamonds as if I came close into a million dollar diamond. 
 
He is strangely looking at me, every corners on my face. My eyes, nose, cheeks and he gazed on my lips.
 
My heart beat furiously hard.
 
"Sehun...," I said. I this didn't stop, it may lead to the worst case, a kiss on the lip.
 
"Don't move.," he said. Oh goodness. I need to move, I need to move, but I'm completely immobilized.
 
"Se...... Babe.," I called trying to distract him. He pulled me even more, now it really is inches apart, our nose almost touching.
 
"Don't move.," he said. Gracious. Can he not be. Ugh. Stop this now. I felt my cheeks releasing heat.
 
"What are you doing?," I couldn't help but to ask.
 
"I'm just......," he said looking around my face again. "Memorizing your face.," he said which made my heart thump again. "I might miss you when you go out to get food, I might miss you when you go to the bathroom, I might miss you every second.," 
 
He's starting to move closer and I shut my eyes for my near end. 
 
Bye half a million USD.
 
And I felt a peck on my cheek. It's so warm. Warmer than the sunlight that I usually meet every morning.
 
Thank gracious saints of heaven, it's just on the cheek. If it's on my lips, I'd die in front of Lisa saying sorry multiple times. 
 
I opened my eyes and saw a full red blushing Oh Sehun smiling. I've known him already even for a night. 
 
Noonga, I layng you.
Noona, I like you?
 
Raner, meyb, I lome you.
Rather, babe, I love you?
 
Does those words of him mean that or is it just a product of my human sanity.
 
"If you will miss me that much, better yet, go with me downstairs. Let's eat with them.," I said. He nodded. 
 
I grabbed his arm and secured it around my shoulder. I secured mine around his waist, supporting him. We slowly walked out of the room, through the hallways and down the stairs. Everyone is just about to eat when we came. All eyes awkwardly on us, except Tao who looks at his plate. JoonMyeon helped me and bring Sehun along in a vacant seat. I sat along with him.
 
We received understanding looks from the others. Lisa smiled warmly. I felt confident now, taking care of Sehun with them understanding the situation. 
 
"Sehunnah, did you let my unnie sleep? Worrying about you.... I think she slept less.," Lisa asked munching food. Kyungsoo pulled her chair slightly away from Luhan and close to him. He glared at Luhan.
 
"Unnie, she's like that when she worries. If I have bad dreams, she'll not sleep until she put me back to sleep.," Lisa narrated like a child bragging about her big sister. 
 
"It looks like Jae Mi is taking care of Sehun very well.," Joonmyeon interrupted calmly. 
 
"Yes. That's why others from here wishes that he could be sick too.," then I felt pressure below the table. A person kicked another. I'm not sure where the kick came from. "Ow!," Jongdae slightly cried. "I'm sorry. Don't mind what I said.," Jongdae smiled.
 
I smiled at their statements and bowed slightly. "Thank you for understanding the situation.," I said and I turned back to Sehun.
 
"What do you want to eat?," I asked him and he points the pancake, egg and ham. I prepared a spoonful and shove it inside his mouth. I kept on feeding him.
 
I heard small hisses, but I'm not sure if it came from someone who looks like a panda, but I didn't mind. 
 
The breakfast went long and I feed Sehun, as I feed him, Jong In simultaneously is shoving foods inside my mouth. I appreciated it, well. Better than hisses. 
 
After breakfast, I decided to let Sehun breathe fresh air, so we stayed at the garden. I am excused to doing chores for now, those I usually do, because of Sehun. It seems I'm like his private nurse.
 
We shared stories, crazy jokes and laughters only us understand. Sehunnah is like Lisa, I love taking care of him. Jong In is the same, but they're still different. In ways that, Sehun is more like a kid wishing for candies and Jong In is growing every time. Being around Sehun, my heart can't keep calm, but I'm happy. 
 
"Babe, I'm tired. Let's go back to my room.," Sehun said as he played with my hand. 
 
"Lets go? Babe.," I managed to call him, finally.
 
"Ya!! What's that? You called him babe? Omo.," Jongdae popped out from nowhere. "You... Guys.... Did you do something giggidy?," Jongdae asked crossing his arms like a detective.
 
But well, he is wrong. I covered Sehun's  ears. "Babe... What's giggidy?," Oh gracious Jongdae it reached his ears.
 
"Ya. Jongdae. We did not do things like that. Babe means baby... Aegi. Sehun is like a baby. Kay?," I told him while covering Sehun's ears. 
 
"Oooohhhh, okay. But I tell you Jae Mi.. I know someone who was deeply hurt as he saw you and Sehun earlier.," Jongdae said. My eyes left him. Was there? For real? Who?
 
"Secret!," he shouted and left both of us. Sehun and I walked back inside, to his room.
 
"Babe, what was that Jongdae said?," Sehun curiously asked. Oh no. 
 
"About giggidy. It's a bad thing.," I said. 
 
"But I want to know what's giggidy.," hearing that from an innocent guy, more innocent than me is so awkward. I felt my cheeks burn.
 
"Sleep now babe.," I said lifting his blanket on him. 
 
"What's giggidy first?," he asked grabbing my hand. Him, asking what's giggidy, and him touching me, it's a total problem Oh Sehun! 
 
"Sleep.," I said looking commandingly at his eyes, dominating him. He pouted.
 
I sat beside him and he laid his head on my lap, hugging my legs. 
 
"You're so warm babe. I love hugging you.," he said as I brush his dark brown colored hair. 
 
"Talking nonsense.," I told him as I chuckle. I felt little tickling sensations in my heart.
 
He fell asleep. 
 
Oh Sehun, since when have you been this sweet and handsome? 
 
Being with him, I feel happy.
 
Being with him, I feel the same as that of Jong In's but there are buts.
 
I don't understand myself.
 
But I'm sure....... I knew love. It is cruel so it's not happy like this. 
 
Lunch came, just as Sehun woke up. We ate together with them again. After that, I make him take medicines. Luckily, Sehun is being okay now, but I still have to watch him for him to recover fully. 
 
Night approaches, I'm still with Sehun. We played random games inside their room to ease their boredom. He even played gwiyeomi player which made me squeal to heavens. He's too cute. 
 
I miss Lisa. I thought of her. I haven't spent a time this day with her. I know she's getting uneasy. They are boys, and she is a girl. I better make up with her as soon as Sehun gets well. I have to tell him the confusions messing my head. Course, I can't say it to a boy. Is she being okay? Whew. I'm wondering.
 
I washed myself at the bathroom on the first floor and asked permission to Oh Sehun. He calmly said yes and I went to my real room secretly, carefully not waking anyone. Lisa is sleeping with Luhan. Luhan is taking care of her, I'm confident. I pulled some clothes from my closet and went down. The bathroom is just near the kitchen. 
 
I showered mercifully putting all the worries out of me. Sehun, Lisa, Jong In, everyone. In this house, I feel like a mom and JoonMyeon stands as a mom too. The splashes of water going through my body is so refreshing.
 
After I washed myself, I clothe myself. Usual of course. Simple pajamas. I dried my hair with my cute thick pink face towel. I went out.
 
"Ya.," someone called as I pass by the kitchen. I noticed the lights at the kitchen on. I walked there to see who called me. 
 
I'm unlucky to find Tao leaning at the sink, drinking milk, beside him is another glass.
 
"For you.," he handed me the glass of slightly hot delicious milk. I reached for it.
 
"Does it contain poison?," I asked flailing my hand. Tao quickly changed expression and tried to grab the milk back.
 
"Just say you don't like it if you don't.," but I hid it away from him. 
 
"It's mine so why give it back.," I teased sitting at the counter. I sipped some milk.
 
"How is Sehun doing?," he asked looking afar.
 
"Hmm... He's okay now. I'm just looking after his temperature.," I answered seriously. I admit. This is the first time I talked seriously with Tao.
 
"He seems to like you.," he frankly said. I chuckled remembering how actually Sehun confessed. I sip milk. "Do you like him?," he asked.
 
His sudden questions shock me totally. Since when did he become so curious of how I feel when he's not caring about me at all.
 
I thought of how to answer, looking at the side I view Sehun as. It puzzles me for I still don't know.
 
"Jong In?," he asked. "You like him?," 
 
"Huh? Your questions are strange. Do you even care?," I said changing the topic. He smirked showing his fangs, charming fangs. It's captivating.
 
"Right. I should not care.," he said and went towards me. He grabbed the glass and put it on the sink. 
 
"Goodnight.," he said as I start to walk out of the kitchen.
 
"Goodnight.," I bid him.
 
It's the first time I talked to Tao this serious. I felt strange. It's not like the feeling I usually feel when someone comes near, it's just strange. I can't explain. I hated Tao, but this is the first time I see him being human.
 
He looks..... Alright.
 
I went back to Sehun's room.