In Love with the Future You

When Fate Meets Love

Chapter 7 part 3 "In Love with the Future you"

 

Lisa

 I was half awake by a humming sound from an angelic voice, I remember everything last night that Luhan is sleeping beside. I'm afraid to open my eyes to see that his not beside me anymore. I'm afraid to know that the humming sound is just a dream. It may sound abit weird but I love the feeling of him beside me.

I slowly can feel that someone is playing with my fingers. I open my eyes slowly to see who's doing that and there I saw the same guy who was sleeping beside me.  

"Good morning my angel" there he said it again with a smile on his face. How can hecall me an angel if he looks more of an angel than me.  

"Good morning" I smiled him. I look at the bedside clock and it's already 5:20 am. "Are you really awake this early?" I asked him.

"Yes, we got used on waking up really early, for us this kind of hour is late already. I'm sure the other members are now awake." he said it's like his remembering the days back in Seoul.   

"Oh, shall we check on Sehun? If his ok already" I was about to stand up but Luhan grabbed my hands then pulled me down to lay beside him again.  

"Maybe later, I still want to cuddle with you" he said that hugging me really tight. Ican feel my heart beating really crazy.  

"Uhhhmmm, Op...Op...Oppa" that was all I can say because he cut me off.  

"Sssshhhhh, Let's stay like this for awhile if your planning to escape I'LL KISS YOU" with a serious tone he said the last words. That kind of make me excited but hell NO I won't give my first kiss!.  

We stayed like that for a moment then sudeenly we heard loud screaming on the hallway. I wanted to know who it was but I can't escape.  

"Ya!!! What did you do to my half? Ya!!!!! Sehunah! Open the door!!! I know that's her!!!! Ya!!!!!" I heard JongIn screaming and banging the door.   "Why do you have to lock this!!!! Open the door! What did you do?!!!!!!" JongIn added he was screaming and I guess the other members are there too.  

"Oppa maybe we need to check on what is happening there. Unnie might be in trouble with Sehunnie" I told Luhan he just smiled and he also agreed on what I said.

When we got out of the room their face was all shocked looking inside the room. Luhan got nervous so he grabbed my hand then run towards the room. We entered together not thinking about what the other members will think about us holding hands and being together and there I saw Sehun hugging Jae Mi Unnie but Sehun is unconscious.

No one is speaking everyone was waiting for Jae Mi Unnie's explanation. JoonMyeon and Minseok Oppa helped Sehun bring back to his bed. I can feel everyone looking at Unnie and even at me, they were looking at Luhan also, I almost forgot that Luhan is still at my side holding my hands. I think I need to explaine why me and Luhan are together.  

Jae Mi Unnie explained what happened earlier and last night. After that everyone just smiled at her which makes her feel more relieved. Everyone left the room even me and Luhan, we were about to go outside when suddenly Kyungsoo appeared, anger written all over his face.  

"Why are you with her?!" Kyunsoo said in a half shouting voice. He got the attention of almost everyone. Luhan just hold my hand tightly.  

"We slept together." Luhan said in a calm yet annoyed voice.   

"WHAT?!" everyone said all shocked on what Luhan said but I was just standing there dumbfounded I can't even speak I was too afraid to say anything.  

"You slept together with him?!" Kyungsoo asked me looking straight in my eyes. I can see pain and anger in his eyes.  

"Yes but that's because I can't sleep without someone accompanying me. I'm used that Unnie is there" I sobbed and yes I'm crying I can't handle things like this I'm scared of someone shouting at me. I can feel Luhan hold my hand tighter. I felt more relieved that someone is there for me.

"Unnie asked Luhan Oppa to accompany that night because she was taking care of Sehun. We were expecting Unnie to comeback but I was too sleepy to wait for her and even Luhan Oppa can't wait for Unnie because he was also sleepy. I'm sorry we just slept. I'm sorry. Please don't think anything bad" I continued and there I was crying.  

"Lisa-ssi stop crying. Please stop." JoonMyeon said while patting my head. I felt like I had an older brother wanting me to stop crying and he'll buy me candy if I stop.

Eventually I stop crying but the discussion didn't stop there I was caught off guard because of the next question asked by Kyungsoo.   "But why are you guys holding hands?" Kyungsoo asked us in pain.  

"Because I like her. I like holding her hands." Luhan said and drag me out of the house.

We left everyone there all shocked on how staight forward Luhan is.   We went to the bench near the mini fish pond. I was seating next to Luhan, we were really quiet but Luhan broke the silence.  

"Why did you cry?" He asked me.

  "I'm afraid. I don't want seeing anyone getting mad at me." I told him looking down at the grass. Luhan holds my chin up and guided my face to look at him, he cupped both of my cheeks and look straight to my eyes.  

"I'm here. There's no reason to be afraid. I'll help you" He told me looking to my eyes. I can feel mu cheeks getting hotter. I can see the sincerity in his eyes and I love how he looks at me. All i can do is smile at him.

"Wait for me here ok?. I'll just get something inside. I need to cheer you up my angel" he added. I felt my heart going wild because of him, and there he run going inside the house. I was left there alone.

  I was feeding the fish at the pond when I heard a voice.  

"Ehem! Hey" I looked at the person who said that and there I saw the guy who called me an 'Idiot'.  

"Yes?" I can't even look at him. Gahd! Why does this guy look so hot?!.  

"I just want to say I'm sorry last time if I called you names that may hurt you." He told me on a really cold tone but still he looks really sincere. "by the way don't ever cry like that again when I'm around I might do something that's unexplainable for you, for me and also for them." he added then walked out in a cool way. I was dumbfounded just standing there. What does that mean?.  

Luhan didn't return so I just came inside the house. I was feeling alittle hungry and I know It's time for breakfast.   I came inside there I saw them fixing the dining table. Luhan was there helping out too. He said he was sorry he didn't came back for me but it's ok. We were eating breakfast that time with Unnie Jae Mi. She was helping Sehun to eat because Sehun is still weak.

I was seating next to Luhan and Kyungsoo both of them are exchanging death glares which madr me feel uncomfortable.   Lunch came to an end where everyone is talking to each other no more tension. I return to our room to take a bath. After taking a bathI just wore a simple white printed t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I felt sleepy so I decided to sleep first.  

"Lisa. My angel wake up" I slowly open my eyes and saw Luhan leaning really close at me. I just look at him and he smiled.

"Let's go I'm not yet done cheering you up" he added then pulled me out of the bed. We came back to the same place where we last stayed.  

The sceen was really romantic the sun is almost gone, the mix of yellow and orange can be seen in the sky. He was standing there holding a guitar. He looks at me then started strumming the strings of the guitar.

The song was in mandarin but I can feel that the song his singing is just for me. 

(Author's Note: This is the song Luhan is going to sing. Click the word "song" and play it on the other tab. Read while you listen. Enjoy!)

There he was walking towards me. All I can do is smile I can feel my heart beat going wild by this time. He was looking straight into my eyes. I can read it very clearly that he really likes me but I can't like him back or else good bye businesses for me and even Unnie.

I miss Unnie already we haven't talk much today. She's really busy with Sehunnie.  

He was now infront of me he stoped doing the chords then pulled me closer then started to place his arms at my back then starts doing the chords again using his hands.

It was like hugging me but there's this guitar infront of us. He continued singing looking straight into my eyes. I can feel butterflies in my stomach now and my face is getting hotter. The song ended with us still looking at each other.  

"I love you. I won't expect any answer for now but I wish you can answer me too" he was serious that time.  

"Oppa I think you need to rest let's go" I said awkwardly.  

He smiled at me "I'm serious. Let's go inside it's getting colder here."  

We went inside the house. After a few hours we started to eat dinner together again. Everyone decided to stay at their rooms even me and Luhan went to our room but again he stayed at our room cause Unnie is still take care of Sehun.  

I'm confused I always feel the same with Luhan and Kyungsoo Oppa both of them shows how they feel in a different way but I can't fall for anyone here. I just can't every plan will be destroyed. I really need to open up to Jae Mi Unnie she can help me with this one but for now I need to rest. Too many things happened today........

Even that little talk with Kris.   "by the way don't ever cry like that again when I'm around I might do something that's unexplainable for you, for me and also for them."  

That statement is bugging me. Really bugging me!