Beast

XOXO Collection

        ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪ Let Out The Beast - EXO-M

♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

"Did you bring your ticket?" Tao smiled as he slipped his fingers through yours. You nodded excitedly, Tao had brought you to the carnival in town.
With the huge red and white striped tent that stood in the middle of it all, you had to go in with him. Since it was one of the last shows, there weren’t many people in line; mainly couples and older people.

You glanced down at your watch; 11:43. “Two more minutes until show time!”

Tao chuckled at your cute expressions and tousled your hair lightly. “You’re adorable.” he leaned over to give you a Eskimo kiss and the two of you giggled with each other. When a loud announcement blared out from the speakers attached onto the circus tent.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to the Midnight Circus. I’m your ringmaster, so come on in and find a comfortable seat!"

You bounced eagerly as you dragged Tao inside quickly. Being one of the first ones, you found front-row seats. Best in the house.

"Caution of the ‘Beast’." Tao read the label stuck on the back of the chair. You turned to look at it as well. "Don’t know what that means… We should pick another place to sit."

"Welcome, welcome." on the stage, a tall young male stood in the centre. Smiling at everyone without exhaustion. He noticed Tao and you, the only two still not seated and his grin grew wider. "Don’t worry, just sit there comfortably and watch the show."

You nodded nervously before taking a seat beside Tao, who was already seated with a discontent look on his face. You placed your hand over his with a smile. “Let’s just enjoy the show. Anything happens, we can still move. When the ringmaster isn’t watching us…” you whispered to his ear. He turned to look at you with a worried expression. Your smile didn’t falter and he sighed.

"Okay."

"Yay!" and you leaned back as the lights had begun to dim. Beams of light flashed up onto the roof and smoke seeped onto the stage. You were awed by the colors as clowns and other performers entered the stage and carried out their tricks. Lions and bears with tightrope walkers to tricks that no one seemed to figure out. The ringmaster continuously watched from the curtains as he stared at the audience.

"Yah, Chanyeol. Stop staring at the ladies and help out a little, will you?" one of the performers hissed at the tall male backstage.

"Fine… Is he ready?” the shorter male nodded and the ringmaster was finally content with tonight’s performance. Taking a deep breath, he walked back onto the stage.

"Hope everyone’s enjoying tonight’s show." his two arms held up high with his top hat finally revealing his eyes. "Now, for the grand finale! Please enjoy… The ‘Beast’." and the lights blinked out. You held onto Tao as there was no sound other than the shorts breaths that you were taking in. Along side with Tao’s. The silence was killer.

"Let out the Beast!" and the lights all flashed back on. Right in front of you was a large wolf that stood on stage. The ringmaster kept a sharp eye on him. Letting out a loud howl, you sat dazedly staring at the wolf with widen eyes. Tao's eyes darted between you and the wolf, he had expected you to be scared. Instead, you had the exact opposite reaction.

With bright eyes, you watched the rest of the show with pure bliss as it was your first time seeing such animals at such close proximity.

***

You were back in your apartment with Tao, snuggled up close to him in bed. Taking a deep breath, you sighed in happiness.

"Was today fun?" Tao asked as he pulled you closer to him. You nodded tiredly, "Amazing." He smiled happily as he kissed your hair before turning off the lamp.

"Good night, princess."

tumblr_inline_mrjlfh0Ojn1rjtt11.jpg

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this one! Have a great day!