One Year With You

XOXO Collection

      ~(=^‥^)/ 3.6.5 - EXO-K

✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°✧˖°

The pale moonlight rays crept through your curtains and shone on the lit-screen of your phone. You stared at the calendar that you had specially marked in there one year ago.

Circled and showered with millions of hearts and emo-cons. You couldn’t hold yourself back.

One year anniversary with Sehunnie!!!!

You giggled happily to yourself as you rolled around in the bed, tangling yourself within the blankets as you clutched the phone to your chest. Your heart was beating just as fast as it was when you first met Sehun. The joy and memories and times that you spent with Sehun came rushing back into your head. Those were blissful moments and you didn’t know what you would be doing in life without him in the picture of your life.

"A few more minutes…" you muttered to yourself. Midnight would be the start of your first year with your stoic but loving boyfriend. Oh Sehun.

As you dawdled your time to dreaming about Sehun, the device in your hand suddenly vibrated in your hand. You were stunned as you stared at the name that was on your screen. Sehunnie ♥ 

"Sehun!" you exclaimed excitedly into the phone. The harmonious laugh that you missed could be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Hey." His cool voice made you all giddy again on the inside. “Seeing that you’re still awake, I’ll be coming over.” And he ended the call before you could input your own thoughts. You let out a sigh –a happy one- and scrambled out of bed. Hurriedly to make yourself seem pretty despite the fact that you were still in your pyjamas, you brushed your slightly rumpled up hair.

Ding-dong.

“Ah, how can Sehun come so fast?!” you whispered to yourself in awe while rushing to open to open the door. Even though he did have a spare key… You swung open the door to be greeted not with Sehun but a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Your favourite ones. You took the flowers lovingly in your hands as you looked up at Sehun. The figure standing at the doorway with a small smile as he was dressed similar to you. In a loose t-shirt and sweats. The couple outfit that the two of you picked out together.

Setting the flowers in a small vase with water, you turned to face Sehun -who was leaning against the door frame. Eyes twinkling from the bright moonlight.

“Happy one year anniversary. It’s been one year with you already, my special babo. My special perfect girl.” Sehun’s slick voice whispered beside your ear as he took you into his tight embrace in one stride. You blushed when Sehun pulled back to kiss you in a way that made your heart melt. “I love you.” Sehun said between his kisses, pulling you in closer for a more passionate kiss.

tumblr_inline_mrv08sYua41rjtt11.jpg

A/N

...

I'm sorry, I know it was short.

I'm going on a short vacation with my family and I won't be bringing my precious computer...

So I'll update this!

I'll probably post another one for 3.6.5 but just bare with me for now.

Thank you for reading and subscribing.

Hope you have a great day!