One Great Year with EXO

XOXO Collection

♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫ 3.6.5 - EXO-M

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚**✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Someone’s loud alarm echoed loudly throughout the place. Entering every uncovered ear. Your eyes slowly opened and greeted by the darkness. You rubbed your eyes to try to get them to adjust to the dark.

"Oh god, someone, SHUT THAT THING UP!" you could hear Baekhyun’s hoarse yelling even though he was three rooms away. Being the good person you were, you groggily slipped out of bed and went out to seek where that obnoxious alarm was coming from. Absolutely ready to smack that idiot for not waking up yet.

The hallway was littered with the boys’ things and you managed to maneuver through everything without tripping over anything. You had reached the last room in the complex and practically slammed the door open.

There laying in the bed was Lay with his ear buds still blasting music in his ears as he slept soundly. While Kris on the other hand, was rolling around the bed trying to stop the alarm, not knowing that it was Lay’s the entire time. You rolled your eyes before walking over to Lay’s bedside.

"Oh thank god, what an annoying machine…" Kris mumbled before turning away to go back to sleep. You glanced back at Lay and sighed before reaching over to wake him up. Or else everyone would be late.

He squirmed away but his eyes fluttered open. “Morning…?”

"Morning, can you help me wake everyone up. Though I think most of them might already be awake by now." and you escaped back to wake the rest of the members.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧

The boys cheered loudly as they sat on the windy beach side, watching the first sunrise of 2014. Celebrating another great year that they’ve worked together. You were happy and laughed along with everyone as they all began to wish their new year’s hopes and dreams.

Sitting beside all of the rowdy people, you felt happy to be working with EXO. Despite their constant cheeriness (when they weren’t tired) and commotion. You silently wished that this was going to be a good year with everyone.

"Hey, don’t daze out! What’s your wish?" Kyungsoo nodged your shoulder playfully. You looked up with a small smile.

"Already said it." and stuck out your tongue for good measure.

Chanyeol reached over, pinching your cheeks, “You cheeky little brat.” And everyone laughed together. When suddenly, a cold wave of sea water splashed at everyone. Several of the members shrieked loudly, jumping up and you definitely could hear Tao and Baekhyun screaming at the cold water that had seeped into their shoes.

You sat on the now wet sand, with a straight face on. Staring down at your soaked jeans and shoes, you let out a sigh before swearing that this year wasn’t starting off perfectly.

"Nice shoes you’ve got there…" and a burst of chuckles came out from Jongin and Kris as they offered a hand to help you up. You muttered a thanks before pulling the two into the sand where another wave had splashed onto them.

"Ooh, nice shoes you guys have there" and you started laughed at them. You heard Kris mutter something along the lines of how karma’s a sometimes. You let out a giggle as the two members struggled to get out of the ocean’s current. Suddenly, an arm wrapped lightly around your neck and you turned to see Luhan with a bright smile on his face.

"Good job. Didn’t think that you would have the guts to eve do that to Kris." and ruffled your hair lightly. And the other manager called out to everyone, "Let’s head back inside and get ready to head out, we have a busy day ahead of us!" and a chorus of voices replied back.

Luhan took your hand and lead the two of you back to the apartment complex with Kris and Jongin trekking behind with scowls on their faces. But soon the four of you were laughing lightheartedly. Yep, you were sure that this would be a pretty good year with all twelve derps.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧

I hope everyone had a great year in 2013 and I hope that 2014 will be even better for all you lovely people out there!

photo321039.jpg