Lucky

XOXO Collection

         (^O^☆♪ Lucky - EXO-K

*✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚**✲゚*

I slipped into the seat beside you as you were busy with reading your book. It’s been two years since you’ve came to South Korea as a intern. Yes, it was hard in the beginning but you managed to live through that living hell. The one reason -or person- that you were able to get through the hardships were because of your ‘wide eyed freak friend’ AKA me. I was the first person that opened up to you when nobody else did.

True, it was a bit awkward in the beginning since I seemed more nervous than you did when talking. But our friendship gradually began to grow after a few talks.

"Good morning. What are you reading?" you glanced up at me before closing the book and turning towards me with your usual beautiful smile.

"Just giving today’s lesson topics a quick glance before we began." I nodded. "Oh Kyungsoo… Are you free today after classes? It’s been a while since I’ve gone out. Especially from this place." A small sly grin slowly rose on your lips.

"Sure." before I could say anything else. The teacher entered the room and the lessons started.

***

After sitting for hours straight, we were finally released. You stretched your arms above your head to stop your aching muscles from complaining any further. I stuffed my things into my bag and slung it over my shoulder before helping you with your stuff.

I held out my hand, “Ready?” you nodded and slipped your hand into mine. “So, any place that you had in mind today?” as I opened the car door for you.

"Mmm… There was a new movie that I wanted to watch." you said as you stared at the roof in thought. I chuckled at your cute expression. "Okay, I guess that’s our first destination. Any other request m’lady?" as I started the car. You shook your head with a small smile.

***

The theaters was empty except for the exceptional couples. “So, which movie were you talking about?” as you swung our intertwined hands back and forth. Your eyes quickly scanned the posters that were framed in the hall and they lit up brightly. You pointed towards the movie that you had been dying to watch.

"That one!" you exclaimed, I was slightly surprised that you liked the same movie that I did. Who would have thought that we would have so much in common, colour and movie. It must’ve been fate.

We entered the theater room and found seats before watching the trailers that were always shown beforehand. You settled down and pulled out your phone. “C’mon let’s take a picture together. I need to update on my photos here.” I let out a small chuckle and you leaned onto my shoulder before snapping a picture of the two of us.

Your bright smile and fantasy harmony of you and me within a photo. “Send that to me.” you nodded and after a few swipes and taps on your phone. The phone that was tucked inside my hand buzzed. 

The picture of you and me; your fingers laced with mine, crescent eyes and kissable lips. I smiled to myself. I really am lucky to know someone as special as you.

As you watched the movie with various expressions, I was looking back at the memories of the two of us.

And the day I first met you.

The day where I wore nice clothes. The fact that I met you was luck. To be born on the same land of Earth and to speak the same language of love. I got a new dream to become a cooler guy. Just for you.

tumblr_inline_mrn13fb7ro1rjtt11.gif

A/N

I wrote this in the perspective of Kyungsoo's since the lyrics fitted the scenario better...

Anyhow... ( ̄へ ̄)

School's starting in two weeks... So scared about high school... 。:゚*+;(●´・д・`●);+*゚:。

Hope everyone's having a great day!   ⊂((・▽・))⊃