HOSPITAL

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up and seeing yourself wearing a dull grey hospital gown. I'm in a hospital. You touch your head and feel gauze wrapped around. That's right. I hit my head. To your left is an IV, and you can see the liquid going into your body. Gross. You grab the tube connected to your arm. You were about to yank it out of you when an arm firmly grabs your arm. You look to your right and widen your eyes to your sight.

"Jiyong?!" you gasp. "What are you doing here?"

"Are you stupid?" he whispers softly, a foreign emotion in his eyes.

You don't answer. Instead you glare at him. You wake up injured, and the first thing he says to you is asking if you're stupid?

"Are you stupid?" Jiyong asks, this time a little more harshly. "ARE YOU FREAKIN STUPID ____________?!" he yells at you.

You wince at his tone of voice.

"What person goes walking home at night alone and walks through an alley? Especially an alley?" Jiyong continues, ruffling his hair in frustration. "Why didn't you go with someone? Do you think you're so amazing that you can do everything on your own? That you-"

"You didn't have to help me," you simply stated, glaring at him.

Jiyong stares at you in shock, but his face quickly changes back to his usual b1tchface. "Oh, so you can get by that guy?"

"Is that a problem?" you question back in response, looking at him emotionlessly. "Would you even care?"

He says nothing and stares at you, exasperated by your blunt responses.

"Are you done, Jiyong?" you tiredly say. "If so, can you leave already? I can't stand looking at your ugly face."

He gets up angrily and leaves, but as he exits through the door, you quietly say, "Thank you, Jiyong for saving me...I appreciate it," thinking that Jiyong couldn't hear you, but he did. Because of your words, he can't help but smile and forget the dumb things you said earlier. He leaves the hospital, glad that you were safe.

You felt kind of guilty thinking back to what you just said to Jiyong, but Jiyong is Jiyong. He deserves it, right? He called you stupid. But then again, he saved your sorry when he had a choice not to. You examine the room a little more and notice a black jacket. That idiot left his jacket here. You scoff.

Knock, knock.

You were about to call in the person when the door hastily swings open and in comes Seungri with a nurse behind him, trying to pull him back.

"OMO _______-AH!! YOU'VE TURNED INTO AN EVEN SCARIER MONSTER!!" Seungri yells, frightened.

You look at the two, eyes wide in shock.

"I'm sorry miss. I know you want your rest, but the man insists on seeing you, and as you can see, I am not able to kick him out," the nurse shly says, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter