TAKE ME HOME

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you headed to your car, you saw Jiyong run past you without sparing you a glance.

"That jerk. He thinks he owns this place," you think bitterly.

You entered your car and put the key in, but the engine wouldn't start. You tried once, twice, but failed each time. There was nothing for you to do but call someone. You called and called but no one would pick up. Jiyong has already left to who knows where. (Not like you were going to ask him for help anyways.) You got to your last contact and pressed Call.

"Please pick up," you hope.

"YOBESEYOOO???" the other line yells.

"Oh my goodness Seungri, you never mature do you?" you cringe at his loud tone.

"HOHO WHAT DO YOU NEED MY DONGSAENG?" he chirps.

"My car broke," you respond. "I need...I need you too..."

"WOW YOU CAN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE WHEN YOU NEED HELP YOU STUBBORN LITTLE GOAT. YOU NEVER CHANGE DO YOU?" Seungri says.

"I NEED YOU TO PICK ME UP, OKAY?" you shout back. "I'm at the dance school, hurry."

"THAT'S ALL YOU NEEDED TO SAY. SEE YOU IN 5 MINUTES." He hangs up without a seconds notice.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seungri drives up to you and gets out. You quickly get in, not letting him open the door for you.

"Someone's in a bad mood," he mutters.

"Shut up," you retort.

"I told you to get rid of that car. You always sa-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND DRIVE."

"Yes, ma'am," he says without a moment of hesitation.

After 2 minutes of complete silence, Seungri speaks again. "__________-ah, what's wrong? You can tell me you know."

You did know that. Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter