HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You set the tea and chips on the table and feel a pair of expectant eyes on you. 

"______-ah~," Seungri coos. "Cheer up. In one week, you can say goodbye to that jerk and live your happily every after."

"You don't seem very sad that I'm leaving," you say, attempting to avoid the touchy subject. 

"Of course I'll be sad, but I'll have my food to keep me company," he smiles.  (Ship #FoodRi) 

You knock him on the head and laugh.

"Really, I'll miss you and I'm sure everyone else will too," Seungri says.

"Except Jiyong," you add.

"If he has a heart, he would at least feel a little ounce of sadness," he replies.

"But Jiyong has no heart," you remark.

"I wouldn't be surprised," Seungri chuckles.

You cross your arms and head into the kitchen to grab a banana for yourself. Chips are so unhealthy.

"But you know what they say right?" Seungri calls. "A boy is mean to you because he loves you."

You freeze at the word loves. Jiyong loves? Since when? But, that would explain why he only acts like a jerk to me. Could it be, or nahh?

"Nah," you retort. "The day that Jiyong loves someone is the day the world ends, and the world isn't ending is it?"

"As a matter of fact, if I do not get going, it will," Seungri burst out. "OMO!! I'm going to miss the finale of "My Love From the Star!!"

He stuffs another handful of chip into his mouth and rushes out the door screaming, "DO MIN JOON!! DON'T LEAVE!! WAIT FOR ME!!"

You shake your head and start cleaning up. You couldn't stop thinking about what Seungri said to you, even if it was meant to be a joke. The doorbell rings. Thinking it was Seungri again, you open the door without thinking.

"Unnie!" a voice squeaks.

"Dara?" you say surpisingly. "What brings you here?"

"Jiyong-oppa came home really mad earlier." she squeals. "He slammed the door to his room very loudly and when I asked what was wrong, he told me to go away and leave him alone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter