DEAL

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

           “Oh my god, are you wearing a boy’s shirt?” the leader of your dance team, Jiyong says with a laugh.

           “It’s called a hand me down, wipe,” you say as you drag yourself to the practice room.

            There was no one in your life you hated except for Kwon Jiyong. You have just been accepted to Jiyong’s dance team. At first, Jiyong was a sweet and caring guy, very hardworking as well. He got frustrated when you made little mistakes, but you understood. Becoming a part of Jiyong’s team meant giving it your all. It was going to be prestigious work. You had to admit, he was pretty cute the first few days in the team, and you actually thought Jiyong had a crush on you.

            Then the insults came. It wasn’t only that. There were mean pranks and silly rumors - even ones that didn’t even make sense. Your crush turned into the most hated man in your life. Every insult he gave you, you didn’t mind it, however. You just accepted it. You accepted that you were ugly, a mess, untalented, and irresponsible. You still didn’t quite understand why you were still on the team. Jiyong picked every member specifically, and yet, he picked you.

              You set your gym bag on the ground and looked around the room. It smells like sweat and gym clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter