Lucky- Part 5

Lucky

The next day everyone bought alot of chocolates and roses for their crush or their secret admire. A day where people tend to confess their love to one another.

HaeYeon nervously enter the school campus looking around. She notice a group of students surrounding a spot that was supposingly where EXO would always hangout.

HaeYeon sigh, "A good chance to hide from them." She thought slowly walking pass them.

"HaeYeon." Someone called your name making you froze. You turned around and spot it was AeYeon who waved happily towards you. "AeYeon you scared me half to death." You whisper to her and pull her towards your way. She blink confusingly at you.

"Why are you scared for? There's nothing to be scared about." AeYeon said and you shook your head.

-

"Oppa please accept my chocolates." All the fangirls were holding box of chocolates, gifts and plushies infront of the boys but none of them accept it.

"Sorry but It's better if you give it to the guys who agrees to love you back." Chen smile lightly a few fangirls frown and walk out.

"Don't waste your love on us girls, even if we accept these chocolates or gift we can't return the love." XiuMin explains but the fan girls didn't agree at all.

"But oppa will notice me thats all I need." They explain. Suho shook his head. "You see those guys over there? They really love you, they also can return the same feelings towards you all, they're handsome as well." Suho point towards a group of young boys who were holding teddy bears, roses and chocolate boxes with frowning faces.

Some fans felt bad so they walk towards the guys which they all got lighten up with smiles plaster on their face.

The boys all sigh in relief when all the fangirls left.

-

"So who's that for huh?" You nudge AeYeon as she shyly blushed. "Who else? You already know the answer." She look away shyly.

AeYeon decided to tease you after you . "So what did you buy for Kris hrmm?" She asked making you feel uneasy.

You chuckle, "Nothing actually." You confess making drop. "Why?" She pouted.

HaeYeon shook her head. "Anyone ask you to the dance yet?" You decided to change the subject.

You both walk towards the hallway in the same building. AeYeon frown, "No. No one did. I guess I'm no one to Chanyeol, He doesn't see me as a girl he like." You patted her back.

"Don't worry you'll go somewhere with this." You smile as she sigh. "Let just hope by the end of the day." AeYeon waved. "See you later." 

You both went different direction until someone pull you by the side. "Huh?" You look and saw it was a boy.

He shyly look up towards you, "H-hi HaeYeon-shi, my name is Kim Myungsoo. I-I wanna give this to you." He hold the box of chocolate towards you." HaeYeon blink  a few times and point at herself.

"M-me?" You asked to make sure. Kris was walking down the hallway to class but stops when he saw a guy approaching you with boxes of chocolate. That made him a little mad as he hide his chocolate roses behind him.

Kris glared at the guy infront of you. "Who's him?" He thought walking closer to hear both of your conversation. "I-I like you HaeYeon-ah would you accept my box of chocolate and accept my confession?" He blushed while saying it out. You were lost in words.

"I never knew a guy would end up liking me." She thought. 

"WHAT? He's confessing to her?" He muttered watching them closely.

HaeYeon smile, "I-" Before you can say anything Kris pop beside you and clear his throat.

"K-Kris?" You call as he smile at you and look towards the guy. "Is he confessing to you?" Kris asked and you nodded your head.

You look at the guy again, "Thanks, I appreciate it, but I can't accept it I already have someone I like." HaeYeon said and bow. Myungsoo drop his hand and shook his head. 

"I-its okay." He smile and walk away.

Kris smirked, "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked you. HaeYeon shrugged. "Someone I'm meeting at the dance." Kris frown. "Who? I wanna know." Kris asked again.

"No Kris, Why would I tell you? Don't you have someone going with you to the dance?" HaeYeon sat in her seat.

Kris slip in next to her. "I'm meeting her at the dance too. But I made up my mind." Kris smile. HaeYeon nodded her head, "That's good." HaeYeon chuckles making Kris pout.

"Aigoo why so cute?" HaeYeon pinch his cheek lightly.

Kris grabbed your hands which makes you stop chuckling, since there's no one in the class yet Kris decided to take this advantage.

"HaeYeon-ah although I can't decide whether who to choose I wanna give you these." He took out the chocolate roses and hand it to you. Your eyes widen, "But Kris, Its given to the people you love only." Kris smile.

"And you're one of them." Kris smile. HaeYeon didn't want to accept it, the fact that Kris doesn't know who he's really in love with makes things harder but you accept it anyway.

"T-thanks." You smile and look away.

"I'll see you at the dance tonight right?" Kris asked and you nodded your head. "Whatever happens tonight, always remember that I'll always be here for you." Kris said making it uneasy. 

"Whatever happens today just let them happens. We can't see what is there ahead of us." HaeYeon chuckle a little as Kris frown a bit.

"What if I made you sad?" Kris suddenly asked looking straight into your eyes.

You shook your head. "Everything happens for a reason." You smile at him.

Kris sigh nodding his head. "Lets hope everything goes well." He thought.

--------

That night everyone got ready for the dance. HaeYeon got dress up in her white pearl sparkly dress as AeYeon and HaeYeon went together.

"You look gorgeous HaeYeon." AeYeon compliment on you as you laugh. "So do you, come on we're going to be late." HaeYeon drag her out of HaeYeon's house.

You and AeYeon exit at the same time with Kris and his friends.

Everyone turn to look at eachother as their eyes widen. "You're both neighbors?" to their surprise you and Kris only nodded. 

Chanyeol was stunned when he saw AeYeon in her white dress. Chanyeol nudge Kris and smile. "Isn't she beautiful?" Chanyeol asked.

Kris smile seeing how beautiful you were. "Very beautiful." He mutter. HaeYeon and AeYeon got inside the car and took off to school.

Everyone got to school as they enter the big hall in the school campus. "HaeYeon." Kris called. All his friends all have their own date as Kris came by you. 

"Do you have a dance partner?" Chanyeol asked AeYeon. "No, I'm all alone....No one wants to be my date." AeYeon giggles. Chanyeol shook his head.

"I haven't found one at all, care to be mine?" He asked with his hand out. AeYeon's eyes widen as she accept his hand. Chanyeol took off with her so there's only Kris and HaeYeon walking outside.

"You look very handsome today." HaeYeon compliment him. Kris smile, "And you, look very gorgeous and beautiful today." HaeYeon blushed by his words.

"Thank you." HaeYeon tuck her hair behind her ears.

HaeYeon look at the clock it was already 10pm. "I'll have to go home early today so what about you?" Kris eye's widen. "Why so early?" Kris asked shockly.

"Why would I stay? There's no reason to stay long." Kris nodded. "If you say so." Kris hold your hand and drag you inside.

EunBi walk pass by Kris and HaeYeon with her friends as they approach you both. She walk towards Kris with a smirked.

"I see you already found someone new." EunBi stated. Kris rolled his eyes. "Someone better of course." EunBi look at you up and down. "She's nothing compare to me right girls?" EunBi asked all the girls did was nodded their head.

HaeYeon laugh and look away. The music were playing as Kris drag you down to the dance floor. "Dance with me." He hissed happily. "B-but I don't know how to." You shyly look down. Kris smile sweetly and put his hand under you chin and lift it up as both of your eyes meet.

"I'll teach you and just follow my steps." You didn't say anything and did what he told you.

You move step by step and sway to match Kris. You finally got the hang of it and dance it off with Kris. "You're pretty a fast learner." HaeYeon shook her head.

"Not really." HaeYeon blow up her cheeks and chuckle afterward as Kris spend her.

Dance after dance you almost forgot about the time and when you look at the time you stop dancing. "Its already time to go Kris." You said as he stop dancing too.

"Really? So fast. The fun just begins." Kris said and you poke his cheeks.

"Don't you have someone to meet?" You cross you arms. "I almost forgot. Thanks for reminding me." Kris laugh you frown and look at him.

 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom see you tomorrow." Kris pull you into a hug once more. "I have something to tell you Kris." HaeYeon broke the hug and look at him in the eyes.

"I hope that the person you're meeting with makes you happy, through out these four years I always see you happy and smiling. Please stay that way even with the person you love. Even if we weren't meant to be, I'm really happy that I had liked a guy like you." HaeYeon smile but Kris was stunned by your words. He was lost for words actually, he don't know why but hearing your words makes it seem like you were going to go somewhere far away from him.

And he doesn't like that feeling at all. "A-are you leaving me?" Kris suddenly blurt it out, HaeYeon's heart drop hearing his words she looks into his eyes as her eyes shine by the lights that were dimming towards her way. She was getting teary. "Ahni, I may always be here but today is that last day I'll stop my feelings towards you. Its already 4 years now Kris, Its time for me to move on, don't worry about me I'll always be here as your friend." HaeYeon chuckle and look away as her tears drops.

Kris nodded his head. "Am I doing the right thing?" He thought. HaeYeon patted his arms. "Don't make her wait for you. Here Happy Valentine's Day." HaeYeon gave Kris a heart shape box of chocolate with a letter on top. "Don't read it until you get home." HaeYeon smile and walk out.

Kris walk towards the bathroom. Kris open the letter which you forbid him to read until he gets home.

Dear Kris Wu, 

Hello Kris, I decided to write you a new confession letter, After reading this I bet you already got with the girl you always wanted to be with right? Last forever with the girl you're going to end up with. Anyway through out these four years you never notice me until now. It makes me happy but at the same time it was awkward. 

I guess being around popular guys makes it awkward for me. A girl like me who never dated before, was hurt seeing you kiss your ex-girlfriend infront of me. Hoping that it was going to be me in that spot one day. But it was a one-side love all a along ago. Its okay I finally decided that its time that I give up hope and move on.

Hope the best for you Kris, Even if time is little between us. Knowing that you liked me back already made me the most happiest girl alive. I'll keep all these memories deep inside my heart and lets both find our true love in the future. If we were meant to be, we'll meet again and maybe fall in love again. 

Last year of high school, I didn't waste anything, I'm glad that I was able to tell you how I felt. Or else I'll regret these feelings forever if I didn't tell you. 

Sincerely your secret admire 

Jang HaeYeon

"HaeYeon, You're leaving me aren't you?" Kris muttered leaning by the hallway closing his eyes it hurts him. He doesn't understand why, but he can't let you go like this, He can't he doesn't want to be with the girl he's meeting. Kris took out his phone and look at the time it was 11:30 like he planned.

"HaeYeon-ah... I have to find her I need to tell her how I really felt." Kris thought and ran out to look for HaeYeon but she wasn't there anymore. Kris walk outside the school campus and saw the empty sidewalks only.

"She left didn't she?" He thought as his eyes got teary. Walking to the school garden alone. When Kris got there, A girl was sitting  behind the blossom tree. Kris got closer to her he can hear her sniffing.

"Is she crying?" He thought and look at the time it was already 12 midnight.

"S-sorry, I made you waited pass the time I told to meet up. I didn't mean to make you cr-"

The girl look towards Kris as their eyes widen. "HaeYeon! What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" Kris asked as he walk closer to you.

HaeYeon saw Kris and shook her head as her tears fell down again. "Its n-nothing." She choke out as she wipes her tears away.

Kris pull her into a hug. "HaeYeon-ah good thing you didn't leave yet I want to tell you something." Kris pull away from the hug and wipe your tears. "Kris, I don't know why I can't forget these feelings. Its hard, I can't seem to take these feelings out." HaeYeon cried as Kris chuckle and shake his head.

"Please don't, let them stay there. HaeYeon-ah I- I love you, I can't let you go." Kris confess as HaeYeon stop wiping her tears and look at Kris. 

"But w-what about th-" Kris cut you off as he pull you in for a kiss. Your eyes widen again, Kris inches closer wrapping one of his hand around your waste and one behind your head. You slowly close your eyes and respond to his kiss. Both your hand slowly wraps around his small waist.

He passionately kissing you under the blossom tree. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and hold your cheeks. "I want my future to have you in it, I don't think I can actually let you go to any other guys. I can't see you with anyone else but me HaeYeon-ah please be my girlfriend?" Kris confess towards you. You look at him and pull him into a hug. "I love you Kris, forever and always will." You happily said.

Kris break the hug and peck your forehead and your nose as he look into your eyes. "You look very beautiful tonight." Kris said once again. "So does you." HaeYeon smile. Kris took off his coat and cover you with it as the weather got more chilly. 

"When you waited out here did you see anyone?" Kris asked. HaeYeon shook her head. "Why did you come here?" You asked him curiously.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question?" Kris chuckle and pinch your nose. "This was the first place I saw you." You explain as you both sat under the blossom tree and watch the night sky. HaeYeon lean her head onto Kris's shoulders and Kris leans his on top of hers. 

"Really? Was I that handsome that you fell for me for 4 years?" Kris teased as he interlock his hands with yours. HaeYeon laugh, "Yes, you were the only one standing out to me." 

"I wonder why I never notice you then! Maybe we would be dating for four years." Kris stated and you frown. 

"Too popular for people like me, I was a shadow to you only." Kris laugh and pinch your cheeks. "A very cute shadow that watches over me for four years of course." Kris said. 

"What about the girl?" You asked again. "Oh right." Kris took out his phone and smile. "I'll just text her." HaeYeon nodded her head as he finish a text.

Thats when your phone received a text message.

You both look at eachother and point at one another. 

"You're lucky?" 

"You're Duizhang?" 

The both of you said at the same time and nodded at the same time too.

"Lucky was the girl I liked." Kris said as HaeYeon smile and hug him.

"Aren't we lucky to have eachother then?" HaeYeon asked and Kris laugh. 

"I'm very Lucky then, so Lucky to have you." Kris poke your nose. 

"So lucky to be your love as well." HaeYeon peck Kris's lips. 

Kris smirked, "Look a Kiss shooting star." You look at where Kris point. "Where I don't see it."

You pouted and look at Kris's finger as it point from right to left.

"Still don't see it?" Kris asked. "No." HaeYeon look towards Kris and Kris quickly kiss you. "It shoots towards here thats why you can't see it." Kris said breaking the kiss.

HaeYeon blushed and look down shyly. Kris put his hand under your chi and lift it up as he stares into your eyes. 

Kris lean in for another passionate kiss. 

So Lucky My Love 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end Hope you all enjoy this short story :D

They finally got together hehe 

Thanks for supporting my short story readers and subbies <3

much love from you all ^^

If you like this couple check out my other story of the called <The Wu's Heir>

The original story features these two couple Kris and HaeYeon.