Lucky- Part 3

Lucky

Kris's hands form into a fist as he walk out of the restaurant Chanyeol was about to go after him but HaeYeon grab onto his wrist and shook her head. 

"Let him solve it himself." You smile at the boys but they were all worry. None of them feel like eating now. "Kris gege." Tao pouted. You can't help but see how worry his friends were so to cheer them up you decided to buy them ice cream while you all left the restaurant.

"Don't worry I got it." HaeYeon smile. "B-but its wrong to see a girl buy us ice cream." Baekhyun said his strawberry Ice cream. "Omo, look at how cute you boys are with your ice cream." HaeYeon cringe over their cuteness. 

Why you guys wait for Kris to returned you all sat in a cafe not far from where Kris was.

-

EunBi chuckle as the guy wraps a hand over her waist. "What will oppa get me this time?" She asked with a cute voice. The guy smirked. 

"Anything if you promise to spend the night with me." He whisper into her ear. EunBi giggles and smack his arms. "Of course anything for you oppa." She push him towards the brick wall and attack him with her kisses.

"EunBi." Kris called out as She froze once she heard a fimiliar voice.

The guy broke off the kiss and EunBi look towards Kris. "Who's him?" He asked. 

"Just a friend." EunBi whisper but unfortunately Kris heard and chuckle dryly. "Tsh. A Friend?" He glared at her. 

"All these times I thought my friends were just lying to me, because I thought they hated you but really they have been trying to make me realize like they said. Maybe I was really blind by you that's why I never see what you've been up to." EunBi smirked.

"Well, I guess you finally realize it Kris. It was all a game from the beginning anyway." Kris sigh looking towards EunBi with a smile. 

"Lets end it here. There's no more you and me. We weren't meant to be together I hope you two last, it was nice having you as a girlfriend but I guess its time to go our separate ways." With that Kris left EunBi speechless with the guy who was just glaring at her.

"Friends? Chyea right ." With that the guy push her away and walk off as well. "OPPA!" EunBi screamed getting frustrated. She had lost both guys and now she has no one. 

Luhan was looking at HaeYeon's painting while they wait for Kris to return. "Did you draw this?" Chen asked peeking at your drawings too. HaeYeon smile nodding her head. 

"Why did you draw a tree?" XiuMin asked seeing the beautiful tree. "Nothing really, its a secret." She purposely made the boys all curious now. 

"Come on tell us what's the meaning of this?" Sehun pouted giving you his aegyo attacks. You couldn't resist all their puppy eyes and gave in. 

"I drew this tree because it was the first place I met my crush." HaeYeon said while the boy's eyes widen. "Really? Who's the lucky guy?"  Kyungsoo asked. "Not answering." HaeYeon sticks out her tongue laughing.

"Ehh I remember this tree. Its that blossom tree behind the school garden." Baekhyun stated making all the boys nodded. Luhan then spotted something down by the corner of the painting. "J.H.Y?" He muttered quietly. "Haven't I seen that somewhere before?" He thought when it finally hit him making him gasp loudly scaring everyone.

"What's wrong hyung?" Sehun shook Luhan. Luhan look at HaeYeon who tilt her head. "Are you okay?" HaeYeon asked and Luhan smile. "Nothing, here." Luhan smile when he finally knew what was going on.

HaeYeon saw Luhan smiling happily but shrugged it off as they saw Kris walking back and decided to go meet him. "Hyung!" Tao waved smiling. Kris was having a bad mood but seeing his friends who are always there made him happy. He smile. "Thanks guys, You're all the best!" They all group hugged leaving you at the side feeling awkward.

"Wait we forgot someone." Luhan smirked making the boys clueless. "Who?" Kris asked. 

"HaeYeon-shi." HaeYeon's eyes widen shaking her head. "Oh no...its fine." HaeYeon blushed making all the boys chuckle. "Oh come on." Kai pulled you in and they all group hug you. 

"Come on lets go home it getting late." Kris said. "Well, its time to go our separate ways now." Suho wave walking off with Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun. Luhan left with XiuMin, Lay, and Tao. 

BaekHyun, Chen, and Chanyeol all left as well. So it was Kris and HaeYeon who walk back home together. 

"Sorry it was my fault, because of me all of you haven't ate dinner." Kris sigh feeling guilty but it was nothing to you. HaeYeon smile. "Its nothing really." Kris look at her and smile.

"KRIS!" HaeYeon and Kris stop their tracks as he turned around to find EunBi catching her breathe. "EunBi?" Kris whisper HaeYeon look at Kris and then EunBi. "I'll leave first and let you two talk." HaeYeon was about to walk away but Kris grabbed her wrist. 

"Don't. We'll walk back together." You blushed once again when Kris stops you from your tracks. EunBi glared at you while making her way towards her ex-boyfriend. 

"Please leave I want to talk to my boyfriend-"

"Ex-boyfriend." Kris correct her. "She can stay here, there's nothing between us anymore. So what do you want to talk about?" EunBi pouted. 

"Kris oppa, please don't leave me." Kris smirked looking away. "This is so awkward." HaeYeon thought.

Kris was taken a back when she came to ask for him back. "W-what?" Kris was shock even HaeYeon was too. 

"Kris oppa, I known what I did was wrong but please give me a chance to show you that I won't do anything like that again." EunBi's eyes got teary. HaeYeon feel bad for her seeing her plead Kris but Kris shook his head.

"EunBi what had happen already happen. I'm not a person who would give people second chance. I already know the results, once it happen it will happen again. I'm through with this already plus I have someone else I'm already talking to." Kris said not even caring about her feelings.

"WHO? KRIS WHO her?" HaeYeon scoffed when EunBi pointed towards You. "W-what?" You stuttered. Kris look at her. "It may be her or someone else that doesn't concern you anymore." Kris drag you away with him. EunBi stomp off being angry and mad.

You and Kris walking alone again. 

Kris let go of your hand. "Sorry." You shook your head. "Its okay I understand." HaeYeon smile.

You both stop infront of your gate. "Thanks for today I had fun." Kris shook his head. "Its all good, goodnight see you tomorrow." Kris wave as you nodded your head entering the gate.

Little by little he start noticing me but these kind of feelings are weird. Why? I'm use to him not noticing me though. Am I suppose to be happy that he notice me? Its awkward, too awkward hanging out with popular people when I'm a nobody to them. Shaking the thoughts out I went to open my curtains and in fact Kris's curtains were open too but he was already sleeping. I have to finish all my homework. 

HaeYeon stay up all night doing her homework. Kris on the other side wasn't fully sleeping he was watching HaeYeon the whole time. "Babo, at least eat before doing your homework." Kris smile seeing HaeYeon hardworking. 

Kris took out his phone and read the unread message.

"Lucky attend the same school as me?" He thought wondering who the person is. 

HaeYeon fell asleep on her desk. Kris got up and look across his window.

"Sleeping already?" He thought shaking his head and went back to sleep.

/

Kris walk to school early in the morning with Luhan, Kris was sleepy so Luhan decided to bug him about the letter again.

"Kris, do you have anyone you like right now? Or just someone you're falling for?" Luhan question him. Kris yawn, looking towards Luhan.

"Why you ask?" Kris asked. Luhan sigh in annoyance. "I question you, so you answer." Kris chuckle.

"Maybe not?" Kris don't even know it himself. Luhan stop walking and face Kris.

"Really? What about HaeYeon? Do you like her?" Kris was taken aback.

"What about her? And do I have to like her?" Kris question again making Luhan rolled his eyes. "You're annoying!" Luhan simply stated. "Let just say I know who wrote you that love letter." With that Luhan left Kris dumbfounded behind.

"W-what...WAIT WHO?" Kris called out chasing after Luhan. "J.H.Y you can't figure it out? Really?" Luhan chuckle.

Kris gasp, "Its her isn't it." Luhan raised a brow. "Who?" 

"H-HaeYeon." Kris whisper. Luhan smile and nodded his head.

"She likes me?" Kris thought. "But she doesn't show any emotion that she likes me though." Kris point out.

"Really? Its quite obvious, Its just you who doesn't pay attention to the things that happen around you." Luhan laughed earning a glared from Kris.

"Shut up." Kris hissed.

-

HaeYeon sat in her seat as usual. Kris got to class and slip in a seat next to you. You did your own things like you usually do, like sitting alone, not talking to anyone even Kris. But somehow Kris just happen to sit next to you for an odd reason.

Kris was trying to avoid looking at you but from time to time he would steal glances at you.

You notice it and stared at him. "Is there something you need?" You whisper to him. Kris shook his head and wrote on a piece of paper, passing it to you.

'Do you happen to know who J.H.Y is?'  You read as your eyes widen. Does he know that its me? You sigh and wrote back.

''Why do you ask?" 

Kris look at you and shook his head. He pass the paper back.

'Do you like me?' This shock you even more. "He knew doesn't he?" You thought and wrote back.

"Do you like me?" You wrote the same question back.

Kris smile, "What if I say I do?" He whisper to you. You stop writing on your notebook. Your heart was beating faster than its normal beat. You slowly look over to Kris he was smiling.

"He's kidding right?" You bit your finger nail feeling nervous. "I'm not kidding." As if he could read your mind, the bell ring you dash out of class. Dashing out from the third floor you can hear his footsteps as he chase after you. 

"Not now, I don't want to see him." You muttered running down the stairs full of students who were all busy talking about the dance event tomorrow. 

"YAH! HAEYEON-AH!" Kris screamed chasing after you. "Ahhhhh, why is he calling my name out loud in public." You mentally hit your head and finally got to the second floor where there wasn't any student you hide behind the lockers.

Catching your breath quietly hoping that Kris wouldn't see you. Kris stop to catch his breath and found you as he walk towards you.

"Don't run HaeYeon!" You were about to but then he grabbed your wrist and pull you back to face him.

"All of this happen too fast." You thought and look up at Kris. 

"I know you like me." Kris whisper once again. "A-and I do too, but there's also someone else." Kris mutter the last part.

HaeYeon pull her hand away from his gripped. "Thanks for letting me know. See you tomorrow at the dance." HaeYeon smile weakly walking away as tears form in her eyes.

Kris sigh, The dance he almost forgot about it. The Valentine's Day dance. "I'll ask to meet Lucky tomorrow than." He thought taking out his phone

*Lets meet up tomorrow at the dance?* - Duizhang

*Are you asking me to be your date? Or just to meet up? haha~*-Lucky

*Meet me at the blossom tree at 11:30pm I have something to tell you.*- Duizhang

*Okay. See you tomorrow :D*- Lucky

-------------------------------------------

One more chapter to go hehehe <3

Almost there ^^