Lucky- Part 1

Lucky

Purple- Girl's P.O.V

Blue- Boy's P.O.V

------------------------------------

I still can't believe I've been in love with a guy name Kris Wu for four years, sadly he already have a girlfriend but as for me I can't stop myself from loving or liking him. I made myself feel like a stalker sometimes for staring at him too long. 

But really! I'm not a stalker, I'm not that crazy to actually chase him home and know where he lives! I just happen to see him at school everyday, we have the same class he looks cold on the outside but really he's nothing like that, well maybe I just happen to see him smile often when he's around his girlfriend or friends. 

By the way my name is Jang HaeYeon, the girl who had a crush on Kris Wu the popular guy in school. Yes, I'm not the only one who likes him as well, thousands of other girls like him too many confess their loves towards him except me. I had never confess to him once, but ever since he started dating Kim EunBi in 2ND year of high school. Fan girls stop bothering him, you must wonder why? Well, you see Kim EunBi was known as the Queenka of Seoul High school and nobody dares to mess with her she was popular around boys as well. As for Kris, he was popular for being a basketball captain along with EXO. EXO are known as Kingkas, they sing, dance and are teammates under Kris's basketball team.

As for Me? I'm just a normal person, like everyone else. I keep myself away from the popular community. But will that side be the same forever?

---

Walking to school alone like usual, HaeYeon was a loner she never had friends outside of school or in school. She only had herself. 

HaeYeon sighing kicking the small pebbles on the floor she would keep herself deep in thoughts. "HaeYeon?" You froze hearing that voice as you slowly turned around. There stood 12 pairs of eyes staring at you, they were scanning you from head to toe, some look nice, some look scary and some look like babies? You thought shaking the thoughts away.

"H-hey....what's up?" You manage to speak out as Kris raised a brow. "You're in my class right?" Kris asked you not remembering if you were or weren't. 

Great! We've been classmates for four years and he don't even notice me. You thought but quickly smile. "Yes." You boldly said as a smile crack in his face.

"I was wondering if you can let me barrow your textbook for today's lesson I kinda forgot mine." He scratch his head. You knew your face was red by now when you see some of his friend whispering to one another. You didn't want to look like an idiot infront of them and quickly took out the textbook from your bag and gave it to him. 

"Thanks." He nodded and walk ahead of you with the boys waving by to you. Your heart beat was beating fast. You place your hand on top of your chest. "It's beating so fast." You thought and patted a few times before continuing your walk to school. 

We speak to eachother from time to time, but he never remember my name. He would forget me once he gets the things he needed and want. But although he doesn't remember me, I don't mind it at least he talks to me from time to time. That;s the least he can do to make me happy that he still knew I exist.

-

"Wow hyung who's that girl? She looks beautiful." Chanyeol stated hanging his hand on Kris's shoulder. Kris just shrugged. "I don't know just a student in my class." He said not interested.

"Just a student? She's beautiful though gege." Tao smile glancing behind him seeing you walk alone kicking small rocks. 

"She's quite cute too." Suho point out smiling. "I guess so." Kris smile, he glance at you seeing you walk alone.

"Kris!" EunBi waved happily as she walks towards Kris. The boys were never interested in EunBi and EunBi notice that from the beginning but she didn't care. She does whatever she wants to keep Kris away from them either way. "EunBi babe, how was your sleep?" Kris asked making all the boys mentally puking. 

EunBi pouted, "It was cold, because oppa wasn't there to hug me to sleep." She said trying to be cheesy as she can. Kris laugh at her cuteness. 

"How was your sleep Sehun-ah?" Luhan imitated Kris as Sehun look at Luhan with a pout. "It was cold, because Oppa wasn't there to hug me to sleep." EunBi shot them a death glared and his other members laugh it off. 

Guys, its not funny. Stop it." Kris hissed as the boys just laugh it off more and walk away. Kris wrap his hand around her shoulders and smile. "Don't take them seriously, they'll like you one day." Kris assure her. "I don't get why you want them as friend when they treat me like I'm a monster that they hate." She sadly stated. Kris frown he didn't want to see his girlfriend in this stated as he pinch her cheek softly and bend down a little.

"Don't worry about them. Its us in this relationship not them." Kris said making EunBi smile nodding her head. 

HaeYeon look up from the ground just to see Kris lean in to kiss EunBi. It hurt her, it hurted a lot to the point that she just want to cry. She wish it was her that he's kissing. But its too good to be true when he has no feeling for her nor does he notice that she exist in his world. "Just ignore and walk away." She mumbles to herself walking pass them and inside the gate.

You eyes got teary but quickly look up pulling yourself together. "Don't make yourself look dumb Jang HaeYeon-ah, It's not like he's your bestfriend or someone you know." 

---Class---

Class started as you were zooming out while you were in Art class. Same classmates but different teachers every hours. You love looking out the window so you sat at the very back, as for Kris he was a few desk in front of you. The good thing is that you have a big paint board infront of you so you're teacher wouldn't see what you were doing the whole time.

You stared outside the window, it was a little windy today looks like it was going to rain later on. "Crap I didn't bring an umbrella." You thought mentally hitting yourself. "Can I draw with you?" Some asked and you look to the side it was him again. Your hearts flutter and its beating so fast.

"Uhhmmm?" You didn't know how to answer him as he pouted. "You see Mr. Seo said that we need a partner for this so I was wondering if we can be partner?" Kris smile. You didn't say anything but just nodded your head.

"Nice, So what are you drawing?" He asked looking at your painting. "T-tree." You uttered. "Tree?" He raised a brow. 

Great I'm making myself look stupid infront of him. You shook the thoughts away and smile. "Yes, a tree but I haven't finish it yet. What about you?" You asked him.

"I at drawing." He admit. "Oh..." You said as he put his board up. Although we talk in class, he slowly started to recognize me bit by bit. 

"Besides painting what do you like to do?" Kris asked. "Singing and dancing." His eyes widen. "Really? Me too." He was surprised that you two had something in common but to you, you weren't surprised at  all, you knew it already. You smile and shook your head.

"You should sing to me one day." He bluntly stated. "Me? Uhhh, I don't know." You said making him pouted. "Why not? I want to hear it. I'm sure you sing to your boyfriend alot." He smile. 

The word boyfriend made you feel empty, sad and broken. You chuckle a little. "I don't have a boyfriend." Yet again he was shock once more. "Really? How come, you don't look that bad at all." Kris said sketching. That sentence made your stomach filled with butterfly. "Thanks." It was awkward having a conversation with him. You never expect to talk to him this much.

Class went by quick when Kris was holding conversation with you. He gave you back your textbook once class was over. "Thanks again, and I had a great time talking to you. bye." He wave before exiting. 

Kris sigh walking down the hallway into his locker. Putting his book inside the lockers and took out his phone.

Although, I've been dating EunBi for 2 years I still don't understand why my friends hate her so much. They would always make fun of her and dislike her for no reasons. This makes me sad at times, I don't even understand them as well. Are they keeping something away from me? I thought friends are suppose to be there and help support one another.

* Hey Lucky, how are you today? Did anything good happen?* He text to his unknown friend who he met online ever since his first year of high school, that friend understood him and the things he's going through. He knew that his friend Lucky was from Seoul as well, he plan to meet this friend of his one day, when he's not too busy. 

*Hey Duizhang! I'm good today how about you? Friend's still making fun of you? Did anything good happen? Yea...it was out of this world though haha.*

Kris chuckle and text back. 

*Yea, still having the same problem! Hoping to get over it soon, but I don't know how.* He shoved the phone in his pocket as he lock his locker and went to find his friends.

They all sat and have lunch together. "Guys we have basketball practice today. Don't forget." Kris remind them. "Yes." They all said. 

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate. *Why not talk to them, tell them how you feel? They'll understand :)* Baekhyun sneak a peek as he nudge Kris. "Who's Lucky?" He asked curiously once he spot the sender.

Kris smile and put the phone in his pocket. "No one just a friend of mine." He said while everyone nodded.

Maybe I should talk to them about how I feel? 

"At practice." He thought. 

"Kris oppa." EunBi waved. "Great here comes the queen." Lay said and Suho kick his feet under the table. Suho gave him the 'Not infront of Kris' Look and Lay went back to eating.

"Oppa I won't be able to see you practice today I have to go home for something urgent today." Kris understood and smile. "Okay, becareful." Kris said as EunBi peck his cheeks and walk off with her friends. 

"Urgent maybe something with another guy." Luhan hissed madly. "That's it, they cross the line as Kris slam his hand on the table making everyone jumps. 

"Spill it out!" Kris said. "What?" Kai said innocently.

"I don't understand why you guys hate my girlfriend so much!" Kris angrily spatted at them. "You should find out yourself Kris, She is your girlfriend." Luhan stated XiuMin sigh shaking his head.

"We're going ton talk about this after school." He hissed walking to class. HaeYeon saw Kris walk pass her angrily. "What are you looking at?" Kris said angrily to you shoulder brush pass you. 

----

School was over HaeYeon went inside the gym. That building was the building that you would always go in and paint or write notes about life. 

You received a text and sigh. 

*Cheer up everything will be fine.* You text back and starts drawing. When suddenly you heard footsteps you look up from the bleachers.

"Kris?" You whisper and so his friends were with him.

Kris toss the ball harshly towards Chen. "Talk." He knows Chen always speak the truth, he never hide anything. "About?" Chen asked cluelessly.

"Why you hate my girlfriend." Kris explain. "That hate EunBi?" You thought. 

But you mind your own business and went back to doing your stuff, you took out your ipod and turn on the music so you wouldn't hear anything.

"You want to know the true?" Luhan asked crossing his arms. Kris nodded his head in respond. "Don't get mad then, and accept whatever we're about to tell you." Luhan said.

"I don't think this is a good idea." XiuMin said. "We can't keep it forever anyway." Chanyeol pouted.

"Okay, so we saw your so call good girlfriend with another guy."' Luhan spilled out making Kris scoff. "Don you even have proof?" Kris cross his arms. "They are my proof." Luhan nodded towards the members.

"Yea Kris, we were there when everything happen." Suho the most trust worthy one finally talks. "You hate her that much? To even blame her for the things she didn't do?" Kris laugh dryly as Luhan glared at him.

"Accept the facts Kris, how would you know? You weren't even there!" Baekhyun said. Sehun pouted. "I hate to ruin it for you but hyung what we are saying is really true." Sehun said. Kris shot them death glares.

"Whatever. I know you hate her. You all want me to break up with her only right?" Kris laugh. "Of course not. We can't force you." Tao stated. 

"You rather pick your girlfriend over us Kris?" Lay asked making Kris nodded his head. "Yea, I pick her over you guys." Their eye's widen. They been friends ever since grade school. Sehun, Kai, Tao and KyungSoo's eyes were teary. "How can you hyung? We've been together ever since we were kids." KyungSoo's voice tremble. 

"Friends? Friends are there for eachother, they support one another. And what you all are doing isn't supporting." Kris said. Kai cried with Tao and Sehun. The others had to cheer them up while everyone left Suho, XiuMin and Luhan in the gym. "I can't believe you Kris." Chen throw the ball back to Kris harshly and left.

"So you want to cut the friendship between us? Just because that stupid ?" Luhan angrily gritted his teeth. "Don't call her a ." Kris grabbed his collar. Luhan push his hand away. "I don't care if this will cut friendship between us but Kris you're too blind." XiuMin was disappointed.

"You're on your own Kris." Suho and XiuMin left while Luhan stay there. "You'll realize it sooner or later." Luhan smirked and walk away angrily.

Kris was all alone. He can't do anything to take his anger out so he start bouncing and shot hoops getting the thoughts out of his head.

They're not friends, they're traitors, they never supported me ever since I dated EunBi. Yes, I had cut off my friendship with them.

Sweats starts to form as he kept shooting hoops until a loud noise distracted him.

"Ouch." You rubbed your knees you had fell down missing the last step. Dropping all your belongings just when you thought everyone had left you decided to leave but you end up falling. Picking up your stuff you saw two pairs of tennis shoe infront of you. Looking up you saw Kris cover in sweats. He was mad and angry. "How long have you been here?" He asked coldly.

"Ummm." You didn't want to tell him.

"Speak up." He gritted his teeth. "S-since you and the guys walk in." You stuttered a bit. He slam the basketball on the floor making you jump from the loud noise.

"You're one of those stupid fangirls who likes to into people's business don't you?" Kris yelled and that anger you. How can he assume such things when he don't even know.

You stood up and grabbed your things. "I'm not a person who likes to into people's business in fact! maybe you should look around before start talking about your crap in here! Who knows if I might not be the only one that heard it?" You yelled and walk out of the gym. It was pouring outside. It was true he could of have look around to make sure no one was there first. He grab his things and his umbrella. He walk out of the gym and spot you walking in the rain hugging your paint. 

"Is she crazy or something?" He thought opening his umbrella and ran towards her.

Its pouring heavenly. I was walking without an umbrella, hoping the rain would stop pouring soon.  But out of no where it stop raining. I look up to see a black umbrella over me. I quickly twist around came in face to face with Kris. 

"Where do you live?" He asked but you didn't answer him and turned forward again. 

"I'll be fine I don't need your help." You said walking away but Kris chase after you anyway. "Seriously, where do you live?" He asked feeling a bit concern about you. 

I don't know why, but all my movement was happening on its own, I don't even know why I chase after this person I just met today. Maybe I felt guilty for yelling at her when I knew she was right? She was being stubborn not waiting me to walk her home. But besides that she's going the same way I am as well.

HaeYeon kept walking but she knew he was following her and stop. "Will you stop following me?" HaeYeon angrily yelled. "Tsh." Kris smirked.

"I'm not following you, I'm just walking home." He was telling the truth but still he still have his umbrella over you while walking home. You got tired of him so you stop nagging him about him stalking you. You got to the gate when Kris's mouth dropped. 

"You live here?" He asked. You look towards him. "Y-Yes, and y-you live there?" You asked pointing at his house. "Yes." He stated. 

We became neighbors unexpectedly, It was shocking but surprising as well, I've been living here ever since little and I never knew anything about this girl as my neighbor. She quickly went inside her house which I did the same and went to my room.

We're neighbors? Kris Wu? My crush for four years has been my neighbor...since when? All these question ran through my head ignoring my mom's question and I ran inside my room close the door as I settle all my things on my desk changing into comfortable clothes. The thought of Kris being my neighbor haven't left my mind. I pinch myself to make sure if it was real and yes it hurts! ITS REAL. 

HaeYeon went to open the curtains of her window, in facts she likes listening to the sound of the rain and she loves watching it as well. But once she open the curtains she came in face to face with him again. Kris staring at you and you staring at him. You both were in casual clothes only. Whenever you open your curtains its usually his that was close and when yours were close his was open. Besides that when its both open you two were never in your room to notice anything.

Wow she looks different from school. You awkwardly walk away and grab your things and sat on your bed which was next to the big window that  was facing Kris's window as well. You try your best to ignore him while he did the same.

"HYUNG~." A little boy tries to climb up Kris's bed. "YenWei~." Kris smile and pick YenWei up and sat him on his bed. YenWei look towards your room as he saw you he smile and wave at you. You smile and wave back. "She's so pretty right hyung?" YenWei asked.

"Ehhh...Don't tell me you seen her before?" Kris asked and YenWei nodded her head. " Of course I seen her lots of times. I always wave at her but I haven't talk to her." YenWei pouted. While Kris's little brother knew you exist and he doesn't

"Ehhh? I never knew she live here." Kris told the truth. "REALLY?" YenWei yelled and Kris nodded his head.

"Yes Really." 

"Wow...You're blind." 

End of Part 1