Lucky- Part 4

Lucky

School was over. Kris and the guys went to the gym for basketball practice. 

"Kris hyung, what happen to HaeYeon? I didn't see her the whole day during lunch." Sehun asked walking by Kris. Kris sigh shrugging.

"You guys don't even know her that much why are you even asking about her?" Chen stated. Kai, Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo shot him a glared.

"She's nice! She bought us ice cream yesterday and I wanted to thank her." Kyungsoo cross his arms, Kai nodded his head leaning against Kyungsoo.

XiuMin smile, "To be honest I don't mind having her as a girlfriend." Kris was caught off guard once XiuMin said that. Luhan chuckle seeing Kris's eyes widen.

"XiuMin hyung, HaeYeon already have someone she likes." Luhan stated. They all got to the basketball court and were hoping to see you today but didn't.

Kris was looking up at the bleachers to see if you were anywhere inside the gym but to his disappointment you were no where to be found.

Kris walk towards Luhan, he notice that Kris was feeling blue so he bug him.

"Why are you frowning? Cause HaeYeon isn't here today?" Luhan joke smiling but Kris shook his head. 

Kris sigh, "Well I kind of confess to her during lunch, but I also told her I like someone else." Luhan's mouth drop. "Y-you what? You confess but you also told her that you like someone else? WHO?" Luhan demanded Kris to know who.

"I haven't met the girl yet but we talk long ago." Kris sigh again, Luhan cross his arms. "You never told us about her." Luhan stated.

"Well, you rather date a girl you never knew or saw before?" Luhan asked. "But we get along well, I don't mind how she will look to be honest." Luhan ruffle his hair in confusion. "I'm going insane Kris, but really I don't really mind if XiuMin hyung goes after HaeYeon too." Luhan wanted to make Kris jealous.

Kris glared at Luhan, "Why are you doing this to me?" Kris asked.

"HYUNG!" Chanyeol waved for them to join the group. "Let's get practice started. Today is the big day, we have a game later on tonight too." Baekhyun remind them.

"Ahhh, you just reminded me today is also the Art contest. We should check it out after practice." Lay stated while they all agree to do so.

-

HaeYeon was in her art class after school ended. Feeling a bit nervous because her drawing was nominated to be a part of the whole school Art Contest.

"Don't worry, You'll be fine." Mrs. Han patted your back you gave her a gentle smile. The judge were looking around the paintings a few stop to read your summary. 

Every painting has to have a story behind it a few judge smile nodding their heads and compliment you alot. You can feel happy but a part of you were broken due to what had happen earlier during lunch. 

"Its okay HaeYeon-ah, there's always someone else." You thought shaking off the feelings and smile.

"Did this really happen?" A girl asked. Her voice brought you back to reality, You look at the girl infront of you and nodded. "Yea, recently." You smile to her as she frown.

"I also had a crush on someone too, for four years but I'm scared to approach him because he's popular." You eyes widen, Her story was almost about the same as yours but its just that he confess already.

She saw you frowning so she decided to change the topic. "By the way I'm Han AeYeon. What about you?" HaeYeon smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Jang HaeYeon." 

AeYeon got curious about the person so she decided to ask you. "So who's the guy you had a crush on?" 

HaeYeon sigh, "His name is Kris, Kris Wu." AeYeon gasp. "Really? You like him?" You didn't say a word but just nodded your head.

"The guy I like is also friends with Kris." AeYeon blurt out. "Really who?" You were curious.

"His name is Park Chanyeol." She whisper. "Chanyeol? Ahh, he's a very sweet guy." 

"You know him?" Ae Yeon asked. "Well we aren't close but we hang out yesterday." You chuckle as AeYeon's eyes twinkle.

"You're so lucky, I can't even get near him." She pouted once again. HaeYeon patted her back. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll get to meet him soon. If you like him, tell him its the last year for us to see them. Don't give up." You convince her. 

AeYeon look at you. "Yea I'll try to, with all the courage I have." She laugh.

"Lets all announce the winner of today's art." Mrs. Han called for everyone's attentions.

"So today the winner of the art contest is......"

HaeYeon hold her hands together, hoping to win. "You'll win for sure." AeYeon said with her fist high. "Fighting." She said You chuckle at her cuteness.

"Fighting." HaeYeon said back.

"The winner is Jang HaeYeon." Your mouth drops as you happily went to accept your prizes. "Thank you everyone." You bow politely.

-

HaeYeon was hanging her painting in the hallway while AeYeon help her. "This is the perfect place to hang it." AeYeon chuckles. 

"I agree." Someone tap HaeYeon's shoulders. "Congratulation." Tao tightly pulled you into an embrace along with Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo who were all fighting to give you a hug.

"Boys I c-can't breathe." Chanyeol laugh and push everyone away. "Thanks Chanyeol-shi." You bow.

"No worried." You spot Kris looking at you but you glance away. "What bring you all here?" You asked.

"We came ton check out who won for the art contest." Luhan said. "Ahh I see, well guys meet my friend AeYeon and AeYeon they are Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Tao, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Kyungsoo, XiuMin and K-Kris." AeYeon smile and bow.

"Nice to meet you all." They all greeted eachother.

HaeYeon look at the time and it was getting a bit late so she decided to excuse herself to go home first. As you walk down the hallway alone Luhan nudge Kris. "You're not gonna go after her?" Luhan asked.

Kris sigh, He really don't know what to do. Luhan push Kris. "Go." He mouth him and Kris walk away from the group as well.

HaeYeon walking alone kicking small pebbles on the side walk. "I really don't know what to do anymore." She talk to herself. Kris cough to get your attention which he did. You turned around to face him he smile. "Can I walk home with you?" He asked.

You nodded your head only, He walk beside you, the moment was awkward and quiet. "So..." Kris start. 

"Yes?" You asked. "Will you come to my games tonight?" He asked. HaeYeon look at him. "Maybe not." HaeYeon answer straight forward. Kris frown, somehow your words hurt him, maybe he does like you now.

"I was hoping for you to come." Kris said in a sad tone. You knew you made him a bit disappoint. "I'm a bit busy today, I have to go grocery shopping." You made an excuse. 

Kris pouted. "Okay, I u-understand." Kris sigh. You both reach the front porch of your house you stop and face Kris. "Goodluck on the game tonight." You cheer him on and grab his hand. You took off your lucky charm bracelet and put it on him.

"Its a lucky charm bracelet, it brings goodluck." Kris smile. "Thanks I won't take it off." He show you his wrist as the silver bracelet wraps perfectly around his wrist. 

Before you enter the house Kris grab your hand and pull you into a hug. "Please, let me hug you like this for a while." You were shock by the sudden action but quickly calm down.

"This will only hurt me more if you keep this up Kris." You whisper. "I know, and I'm sorry HaeYeon-ah for everything. I'll give you my official answer tomorrow, I'm still thinking everything through." Kris whisper back making you teary. 

"We will find out what will happen between us tomorrow." Kris pull away from the hug and look into your eyes as your tears slip. He wipes it away.

"And don't cry, I dislike making a girl cry because me." You chuckle a little. "Stop joking around and go get ready for your game." You hissed. Kris smile as he quickly peck your cheeks and ran inside his house.

You froze in spot as you touch where he had peck you. "He's messing with my feelings." You thought.

That night you went grocery shopping like you were told and you bought a few snacks and a small totoro plushie along with a fruit juice and snacks. You drop off the things at home and went back to school.

You stood by the entrance and saw that Kris team were playing against Gangnam High. You saw Kris dribbling the ball towards the opposite side and made a basket with a dunk. Everyone cheer even you. Once you spot that no one was around the lockers you quickly slip inside and walk towards Kris's locker leaving the plushie inside with a small letter with the snacks and drink too everyone and Kris.

"Enjoy." You smile and went back home.

"We won!" All then boys cheered happily throwing Suho in the air and then Kris. "Hyung We did it!" They all hug and the trophy went into their hands.

After all the massive happiness they all went into the lockers. Once they open the lockers it was filled with drinks and snacks. "Who left this?" XiuMin asked. 

"I don't know." Lay stated. 

"Did someone broke into our locker?" Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol open the bottle and drink his fruit juice. 

Kris saw a totoro in his locker it came along with a letter. "Enjoy the fruit juice and snacks. -J.H.Y" Kris read out loud. 

"HaeYeon nuna did." KyungSoo smile and ate his snacks.

Kris smile a little as they all left the locker room.

"See you all tomorrow at the dance." Kris walk off first.

"He's going with who?" Chen asked munching on his snacks. "Who else?" Sehun smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still not the last part xD

I made it short just son I can write Part 5 :D